Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:25:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now  (Read 5421 times)
swftlu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

In the face of the current market, I think we should increase investment, because the price of cryptocurrency is very low now. At this time, the risk of purchase should be small. We must believe that the market will return to normal sooner or later, and the bull market will definitely come.
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

No other option is left without holding... just hold you coin and wait for recovery of  the market. I am sure the market will recover soon. Have patience
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

Don't worry about crypto currency whenever market prices are very low.so we should not invest money & has patience. Because people have hope about crypto will again rise.
cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

Many investors stay away from this code, so they sell out and withdraw money. Now all we can do is wait and see, because we can not do anything, but if you want to buy because of the low price, then you can buy it before the price will return to high.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

No other option is left without holding... just hold you coin and wait for recovery of  the market. I am sure the market will recover soon. Have patience
I am also confident that the market will soon begin to grow and we will again be able to see the green bulls market, we need a little time to wait until the coveted growth.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

First thing is not to make or create any panic. You should seize the selling points for your investments(stop loss points) and dont hesitate when that values come. After the fall you can buy back and increase your token numbers.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Kekyr

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Anyway, we should just live through such period in cryptoworld. I think that all will be cool and want to hold my ETH before it will go up again. The strongest will win!!
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

When the market weakens my tactic is to feel its slack to sell its coin and re-buy at a very less price!

The number one way to avoid loss of your coins is to hodl for a long time and now your strategy is to buy more cheaper coin due to the markets is encountered dump and keep those coin until it has a good volume in the market then sell all of that to earned tremendous profit.

miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

We all need to have patience and wait for market growth, because what is happening now is a correction. If you look at the graph of the currency in the retrospective, we will see that the growth of the crypto currency always exceeds its fall.
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

All we can do is to be patiently waiting for it to rise again. And it is a good time to buy while the market is down so that we can earn more profit when the market rises again.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Today is the best time to have strong hands to hold coins. The weakening is not permanent we can surpass it just have faith and be strong to face the challenges. There is sunshine always after the rain.
Valpekh

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

The most basic thing to recall in the midst of stoppage is that it's run of the mill for the crypto market to have negative years—it's a bit of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from transforming into a bear's lunch. Like don't offer and don't buy. basically be patient and hold up till it will create
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

It does not matter when and in what condition the market, if you do not stop whining and will work, even if you have earned a little today or lost a little money, I think that only after that you will begin to understand that working with crypto-currencies is also a difficult matter.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

In my own opinion, I think the best we can do now is to HODL patiently for the boom period before selling out. If one decides to sell in periods like this, he may end up selling far below the purchase price which would eventually result to huge lose. Of what use is it, if one sell in a hurry may be as a result of panic and end up losing money? Sincerely speaking, whoever is interested in crypto trade must learn to be patient. Patience is key in crypto world.

What we experience now is a circle and the boom will repeat itself again in the future.

Therefore wait for that future.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

This year we had declining market and many people has already lost their interest in crypto and left.
The strong holders stayed and waiting for the market recovery.

flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

If you recognize the market is weakening then you need to jump into tether and wait out the storm.  I don't trust Tether but 80% losses are too much to bare.  If we get high in the cycle and things look off I'm jumping off the train next time around. 

Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

If market conditions weakened as much as happened this time. then we can do is wait. Hodl if indeed possible. We can also work on other things, such as mining or bounty, while waiting for the market came back good.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:07:32 AM

When prices go down continuously then it will be difficult to trade and money. the most powerful way is to wait to reach a low point and buy then hold in quite some time. It would be better than selling but with the value of the losses. many who do like that because they are too panicked by the situation getting worse.

Fika15

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:20 AM

While waiting for the market to improve, I did a bounty campaign in this forum to get extra income, in my opinion this is better than wasted time
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

Yes, the price of cryptocurrency is continuing to fall, and the market has not gotten any improvement so far. I think we must maintain enough patience at this time and wait for the market to pick up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: