Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now  (Read 5421 times)
Huntsman82

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

Let us just hold our coins and token at this situation. I do believe that price will go up at the future. If you have extra funds left, I would suggest you to buy and hold because price are too cheap at the moment.

That would be the smartest move right now. I think that the worst has passed and the rise is on the horizon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Hold on to your coins and start building your portfolio. That would be the best thing to do during this stage since most of the coins are very cheap. With the current prices we can get hold of quite a sum of coins to place in our stash until prices starts climbing. I tell you, if you do this and the market goes on a high, you'll be jumping up and down with joy! But you still need to be cautious in choosing your coins since many of them are not potentially profitable.

danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

I just buy an altcoin and sell it a profit since the market is so bullish now and it will be too hard for it to go green again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

I think this is a great time for us to invest in the cryptocurrency market. At present prices of Bitcoin and altcoin are very low, this is an opportunity for us to buy crypto cheap. I believe that long-term investment in Bitcoin and altcoin will bring us a lot of profit. Experts predict that the market will rebound and Bitcoin will rise to $ 25,000 by the end of the year. So if we want to make a profit then we should invest now.
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

What to do when the market is weaken now
The only thing you can do is to hold, hold and hold because that is the only way to save the market
Some people will panic and as a result of that they will dump their tokens which makes it more worse,
Because it will keep declining
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

I don't think that market is weak now. We just rebounced and today there was a bullish day. Notice that day close is just near day high, it is bullish signal, reversal day .
 I bet for following week we will be growing, I am looking for entry point

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

I don't think that market is weak now. We just rebounced and today there was a bullish day. Notice that day close is just near day high, it is bullish signal, reversal day .
 I bet for following week we will be growing, I am looking for entry point
Rebounced doesn't mean bullish, it could be a sign of bullish trap, but if the market could recover to its point where its reached the all time high then we can say safely that it's a bullish market.
But I hope that the bullish day is now because we're tired already of the bearish market.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

I actually sometimes spend my days depressed, hoping it will improve, wishing that I took some profits earlier in the year.

You don't have to be depressed because market will always recover, and this is not our first time to experience this kind of situition. We have to be firm this time and be hopeful.

Markets will recover, but in the mean time I have to take out from the money I've lost, so I have less for the future. And then the fact that reality could had been different and in an even better position for the future if I had just sold some. It's like a domino things, bad kind of lead to more bad things.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

save your money do not take the risk to hold, unless you are sure with one altcoin to invest there, but there are some circles who are very confident that there will be bullish in the near future, I'm not suggesting to take that risk  Grin
when the market weakens we have to multiply the investment. because it is for investment is very able to bring coins to increase and return the market into a development that is so increased and generate profits that are much more increased and profitable.

key_z

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

You have to be patient, wait for the market to stabilize again. The market will end its decline and we will see it grow again. I believe it will stabilize again

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

It's a good idea to start scaling into quality altcoins and buy the blood. There are some risks, of course, that bear market will last longer.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Huntsman82

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

It's a good idea to start scaling into quality altcoins and buy the blood. There are some risks, of course, that bear market will last longer.

Buy now or regret it later. That's my opinion. Alts are cheap and if you don't buy them now then when?
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Nothing, that is what you should do, I know it sounds weird because everyone wants to find out what to do but sometimes the best thing you can do is to do nothing, right now there is nothing you can do to make the market to grow up and if you are not a good trader then you are only going to lose more money if you try that route so your only option is to keep holding your coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
blackandwhite89

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

Actually in market there are 1500 coins but most of the good coins are affected for price based on this situations people are withdraw their money because they are fear of holding coins but at this moments we need to hold coins so we can earn more also we can buy new coins at cheap price.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Op you need to now check what is obtainable in the market now. I noticed that since yesterday, btc has been mooning and very soon altcoins will grow along the trend. We are gradually approaching the time for bullish run. As a matter of fact some are now in profit.
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

The main activity is to resist the urge to panic. Try not to freeze on the grounds that on the off chance that you do, you will lose more. Simply watch the market. On the off chance that the crypto esteem is going down, recall that its piece of the ordinary procedure of digital money since they are excessively unpredictable. As a matter of fact, when the market is going down, its a decent sign to purchase more crypto so you will augment your benefit when their esteem increments.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

This is really not the time to panic. Afterall we have never heard that panicking increased the prices of the coins, or stopped the bloodbath. Rather, I would advise you take a good opportunity out of this situation and buy more coins at a cheaper rate, now that you can, if you have the funds. Don't limit yourself and stop sulking over the prices.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

It is necessary to buy promising coins which after a while can grow and bring you a profit. I personally bought a pundi X

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

For me since the market's are weakening down the best thing you need to do is this find a bounty programs and participate in it and also you can still invest on some good project that will still grow up in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: