Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:27:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now  (Read 5421 times)
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Ha-ha, from the experience of being there at the beginning of July I now can say to you, don't be so fast with your conclusions, because market is far away from Awakening and recovering.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Jochen

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

The market is very unpredictable, it's hard to know what will happen so for now this I do is I still hold the coin that I have because holding is the best way for now, the market is still not as stable and the price can not be sure will rise in a short time. I know that soon It will increase then earning is the next.
wsps941031

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Hold your current coins till market gain raise. but don't forget to buy coins in cheap prices. but this is a risky.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

Hold your current coins till market gain raise. but don't forget to buy coins in cheap prices. but this is a risky.
The price of most coins is going to make the trades feel really risky though just make sure that you will not throw your other money at junk.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

In this period it is better to remain calm and not to make any sudden movements. Not to sell out because of panic all their coins when they fell in price. You need to be able to wait and not get upset over nothing. The market is sure to show its growth and it can happen very soon.
absenter87

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

I would advise you to buy coins in full because growth is inevitable, sooner or later, while for a year or two or several months, no one knows but that it will grow all know.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Relax from working in the market and do nothing. If you have already gained positions on transactions, then just sit and wait when there will be a more understandable situation

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

I consider the present movement as a bounce before the last wave down, so i`d sell everything and buy later.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

The best thing to do is cut your loss and wait for a more better entry as the market keeps going day in day out. But if you were caught unawares, all you need do is wait it out and if you have more capital keep averaging down for a better profit position when the market recovers.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

Well for me it is better to wait hold the coins or tokens I have until the green of the market, in that way I can play safe and will have a better chance of gaining more profit. As much as possible I want to avoid panic selling because of the dip
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Collect some more tokens so that when the time comes that the market would go up, you'll have a lot of tokens to trade.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

Use this market lull to calm down & do your homework and research to find the hidden gems to earn back your losses if any. Focus on the undiscovered new ones, because the upside potential in good ones is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Don't mind the market. Do not check it, ignore it to the max. We all know that "waiting" is not am easy thing to do so let us do something good and meaningful to forget that we are waiting. With that, one day we will just wake up and the market is starting to recover. Keep calm, this is the best time to save coins/money.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

As of now crypto is in a state of almost a bull run. Well this post was last july 1, and yes that was a long drought we have seen so far. It might be good if you hold your crypto before or you buy more since, as majority say there's no way that crypto would be in that state forever. And if you had bought crypto, probably you have lots of money now, probably you have profit now. Just remember, crypto ain't meant to stick on a single price, crypto has a nature to fluctuate and what we should do is just to stay firm as possibly as we could. Never let those negative affects you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

When the market is weakening down all i have to do is just to cool down and find a bounty program and fix my self in and make my money just without investing anything or putting any money.
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

You should save the investment. There are different way to save it but what I prefer to do is convert most of the assets into btc.

BTCBTCBTC
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

All you have to do is stay patient and wait for the upsurge. You definitely do not want to lose money when the market is weak as now. And stay calm and consistent on your investment. Because the best way now is to hold on to what you have. Be patient and wait for it to recover.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

All you have to do is hold it back and do not risk selling at a low price, strengthen yourself to be patient and wait for better profits in the future.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

We have two options: to sell and to hold. And I choose holding my crypto because I truly believe in crypto development.

Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

The first thing to do is to stay calm and don't panic. Don't let your emotions control you in this situation. For me, the best thing to do is to hold and wait for the market to recover. Be patient and wait for better profit in the futurre.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: