Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3501 times)
megusen (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

Since the last high the altcoin price had a pretty hard correction and most coins lost more than half of their value, but it hink that they will come back so i have no worries

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Altcoins are potentially great investments because they have more chance to grow. Small value coins can easily double in price which compared to bitcoin doubling price, is very difficult. When altcoins dump, don't worry. As long as you did research and believe in the value of your coin then it should very soon go up again. Pumps and dumps are part of altcoin market cycles, learn to profit from it, not get beaten by it.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

If the altcoin price dump, I would try to buy more very cheap so when the market start growing I make profit.
But I will analyse the one with potential, good product and a strong community, team as well.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

It is always predicted that altcoins market will only increase when the bitcoin price goes decrease because in that case people will be moving from bitcoin to altcoins but sometimes you can see both the bitcoin and altcoin price remains stable.
So i would definitely withdraw from altcoin and enter into bitcoin or atleast change investment to alteenate coin
megusen (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Since the last high the altcoin price had a pretty hard correction and most coins lost more than half of their value, but it hink that they will come back so i have no worries
Thanks for the advice. But I have HODL my altcoins till now. But it does not gain a significant advantage. Do you have a prediction when it will rise in price?
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

indeed bitcoin and altcoin are all almost down, I think this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money I will invest and hold it until the end of the year when the price is high
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

when alt falls, then I am very interested to buy it, because its price is low. we can not avoid dumps, but we can fold assets or buy back at a low price and sell at the pump or when it goes up.

but it's not as easy as we think, we do not know when the market is at the lowest or the right time to buy and sometimes the market gets worse and does not meet our expectations.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
megusen (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

Altcoins are potentially great investments because they have more chance to grow. Small value coins can easily double in price which compared to bitcoin doubling price, is very difficult. When altcoins dump, don't worry. As long as you did research and believe in the value of your coin then it should very soon go up again. Pumps and dumps are part of altcoin market cycles, learn to profit from it, not get beaten by it.
Your opinion leads me to believe in the altcoins I have. Now I feel calm because of your words. Thank you very much for you.

Best regards
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

Watch and learn., when the market is weakened, i dont have enough money to buy the coins which i like the most, but when the market is green., i mean the prices are rising., thats the time that i have enough money to buy the coins which i like, the situation may not favor me all the time., but my strategy is always buying at the low price, then wait until the market recovers., investing in altcoins or any crypto has the big potential that you could earn some profits.

This time, i like to see the market., because we can buy at the very low price.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

For me I have to hold the coins I have, because I have bought coins in february, and until now the price of bitcoin and altcoin is still going down.
so, I keep hold of the coins I have.
megusen (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

indeed bitcoin and altcoin are all almost down, I think this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money I will invest and hold it until the end of the year when the price is high
From where you can find out the price of Bitcoin and altcoin will rise by the end of the year? Have you researched it? If yes please give me an opinion that can believe it. So I do not feel worried about my investment and choose to wait until the end of the year.
oninz26

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

When altcoins price drops lets take our time and be more patient inorder that we can overcome every situation that hapoens in the cryptoworld.We take the risk therefore we must never give up our coins if we want huge profit.
trumper

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

It depends on how much it is dumped but if it is not a scam or pump dump coin I would probably not sell it, some altcoins are not too much lower than the ico price but I would rather still hold.

ZandC

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

if I still hold a coin until the price of a coin having increased or selling a coin to decrease a loss.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Just let it go. We can do anything. If it's a scam you need to sell all of your funds intimately. If not, it's just a correction of the market. You can sell and wait to buy at the lower price (in case you have experience).

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

I love seeing altcoins go down which i don't hold yet.
Because that is one of the signals that i need to add something on my portfolio.
i just study the token potential and if i think it has the future in the market i will buy at its down.
greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

It is always predicted that altcoins market will only increase when the bitcoin price goes decrease because in that case people will be moving from bitcoin to altcoins but sometimes you can see both the bitcoin and altcoin price remains stable.
So i would definitely withdraw from altcoin and enter into bitcoin or atleast change investment to alteenate coin
i agree, when the altcoins are dumped, i usually choose to sell my altcoins and buy btc instead, because bitcoin is always safer than other altcoins, it may not be stable but it is much more better than the others for long term, keeping altcoins can be dangerous if the market is dropping dastically, it would be better if we withdraw into USDT or BTC.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 01:59:33 PM by batang_bitcoin

Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins?
I'm not really interested to altcoins before but during bear market I saw some are enduring the correction and that made me think that while holding bitcoin, I can gain some profit with it.
And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?
I still have bitcoin which is good for long term holds so my altcoin profits are just another source.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
enenmom

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

Of course, when the price fluctuations hit, I would choose to dump BTC or ETH, which gives me more confidence because the price of altcoins is always the same. This time, it is a good opportunity, or convert them to USDT, which has been stable in price. This is a good way to avoid falling!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: