Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3501 times)
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Most of the time, I will study the open source code of this project by myself.
If the project remains actively developed, then I think I can hold it for a long time, which gives me faith.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

If you are a risk taker and knows how to understand the purpose of certain coins then investing would not be that hard for you, knowing that time will come and your investment will grow, even you are seeing a lots of downtrend as long as you really taking your investment seriously, then you will find some good and quality coins that will bounce back each time bitcoin does.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

Everyone has different thoughts about altcoin when prices are falling, some soon sell their altcoins to avoid more losses and some also think this is a good time to buy some altcoin when the price is cheap and make a profit in a few month when prices increase.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

Everyone has different thoughts about altcoin when prices are falling, some soon sell their altcoins to avoid more losses and some also think this is a good time to buy some altcoin when the price is cheap and make a profit in a few month when prices increase.
This is a very risky thing. Now most of the altcoins are cheap in your eyes, but in someone eyes they are worthless soil. I know that many people buy a lot of altcoins at low prices, almost all lost.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?
Personally I don't think that long term investing in altcoins is a good idea until they became independent on Bitcoin through exchanges, which means that altcoins should have a trading pair with dollars or fiat currency. It is to know if which coins will survive and have truly potential in the future. I don't invest long term in alts especially with low volume coins, because it can easily pumped by whales but also can dumped it and your trade will get stuck because you don't want to lose your investment. So what a trader should be doing if they experienced it? it depends on the coin, holding is the best solution but if it gets dumped and it has no potential growth then you probably wasting your time holding it.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Acquiring fundamental altcoins, behind which there is a new technological solution and the prospect of not need to pay attention to the short-term fall...HOLD
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

for example, I just invest in projects that I think will be successful in the future, and I know that my investment will not pay off immediately, I'll just wait.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
cryptotezi

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

Comparatively, there are some altcoins of which price is in the range of my investment capability. And I always prefer to invest here. And I do believe that with proper analysis it is easier to make profit from altcoins rather than investing in bitcoin (I am not discouraging to invest in bitcoin). So if altcoins price dumped, I will definitely do a lot of study to get the insights that would support me the way of investing in altcoins.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Since the last high the altcoin price had a pretty hard correction and most coins lost more than half of their value, but it hink that they will come back so i have no worries

You are true, I also believe it will come back soon so I am still holding my alts and I have no worries. I am enjoying myself here in crypto world and I also understand that not everyday is a goo day .cryptocurrency is volatile so I am already prepared.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

Altcoins very much jump in price, which makes them very profitable for trading. You can earn a lot on scalping, even having basic knowledge in technical analysis. Well if the altcoins are very much falling in price I will definitely HODL them in my wallet. Their price will grow as soon as the market trend changes.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

the price falls lower and lower. it remains only to wait. and most likely you will need to wait longer than a few months.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

At such moments, when everything seems hopeless, there is a great opportunity to buy coins on the cheap. I try not to pay attention to what is happening in the market. I believe that prices will rise, so I hold my investment in the long term.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

Let's be honest in here, most of those altcoins are shit. There are only a few worth noticing. It's a well established fact thst whenever Btc price is down altcoins go down even deeper. If I had bought altcoins which have been hit harder I would hold them until market recovers. And cryptocurrency market always recovers. If you are looking to invest in altcoin in this correction of market situation then go for Ethereum. Otherwise, the safest bet is always go with Bitcoin.

solnechno

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

Usually I rely on the concept and goals of the project, I like a few coins it is ETH, DASH, NEO in them I see the perspective, the rest altcoins are a temporary phenomenon
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

When it comes to the price dumping of altocoins then its actually opportunity for us to buy more coins. I am always looking for altcoins to dump themselves because if the altcoins are dumping themselves then they might hit the ICO prices or even go lower than that. Thus I can literally buy those coins which I missed during the ICO's and for which the project was also best one. I guess this is just the current situation in which we are right now. The perfect time to stock those altcoins which will surely spike over 10x in very short time and thus another opportunity to earn 10x in very short period of time. Believe me, this is how we should look at the dump and many expert investors are always in the want of such times!
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

If the altcoins I have invested is the best I will definitely hold, because pattience is the key and it will pay me in future. Generally if you have altcoins which is in top 100 listed in coinmarkecap than there should be no problem. Price will recover when right time will come.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

With fluctuating prices determined by supply and demand, then if there is a dump everywhere it is the lack of demand now, because given that the Bitcoin market has recently declined and that's where there is a concern for someone to buy, then they will just wait with very cheap price, what to do now is just be patient and wait for a fairly cheap price, buy and hold.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Get acquainted with the stop loss, I think many lose because they do not use it as a tool for losing money, but in vain, since it is better to lose 1% than more than half of the deposit.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

For me there is no point in selling now, all I can do is just HODL and as long as you don’t sell you aren’t really losing of course if you believe in project that you invested. Good times are ahead of us!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

Buy if you have an extra bucks for extra altcoins in your portfolio or if you are just waiting for the right price, then HODL, keep calm and keep your patience still. You'll never know when is the right time to start selling those altcoins that you have been longing to hold to.

Just don't get affected by the FUD news everywhere and your tokens will be safe.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: