Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3509 times)
Herostorm

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

I often decide to hold the coin, at present, the price of coins are on the decline. And we can hold them for a long time will be a good plan for us. Prices will rise again and that is the time when we sell the coins to take profit.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Never generalized altcoin as weakening because even the top coin has been dumping,this means the whole market including bitcoin are in dip,so this is normal way of movement i guess never think of bad about this ,if the altcoin that you are mentioning is dumping itself then maybe you should be panicked because it may die in time
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Actually it depends on the types of coins that I am holding. If I hold bitcoin then I will not sell it when the price of this will be dumped rather I will invest on it to get the profit in future. I know that the price of bitcoin will be raised sooner or later. But if I am holding different coin then I will not invest on that rather I will hold only.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I think that I would be doing the same that I have been doing all this time of May and June, and this is holding and waiting for them to grow. Waiting with hope, and nothing else matters, lol.
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

There will be always a coin that will not follow the traditional way the market. If bitcoin goes down then all the other token tend to follow it except two or three tokens. Recently tether seems to hold its price despite the bull market. In this situation i would convert it too that exceptional coins. And when the market will rise again I'll be able too buy my coin.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

I for myself have already decided as soon as the market goes into growth I will exchange the unpromising altcoyins that lie in my portfolio on the EOS. During the dump, I'll take a wait-and-see attitude.
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

I am interested in this Altcoin because of the underlying Blockchain. We know this technology has been applied in various industrial and economic sectors.
Currently, the price is down. Keep in mind that rising and falling prices are natural within the market. If the assets that we have got from the investment then I think it needs to be a good predictor and analysis to make a decision. This requires repeated practice. The seniors in this forum you can ask. Do not be rash.
ElectronicBot

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

I will simply buy more and more crypto currency at low prices. Even if I have to long to wait, it will give many opportunities
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

Market is fluctuating. The market was down now the prices increased some though the market is far much below the expected line. Due to liquidity the market is fluctuating and the price will regain, so I am not worrying too much.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Keep holding on your tokens and buy more.
this will give you more income in the future once the market gets the pump.
If you will sell your tokens or holdings at dumped you will lose a lot of money.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

Depends on what coin it is. If it is some shit coins i have been holding with the hope the price skyrocketing for no reason to make some quick profit with high risk, then i would end up dumping it and minimize the loss. Once a shitcoin gets dumped, there is no way the price will go back up. But if it is some coins that are trending and reputed then i would still hold it and if possible invest more during the dump.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
melirahma

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

One of the reasons why I choose Altcoin is, Altcoin price is still cheap and many options to be invested. Such as ETH, LTC, ETC and others. Now most every airdrop and bounty provide tokens that refer to ETH. Bitcoin is too expensive. It's hard to chase. Altcoin is better made long term investment. Although the price will go down, I will hold it by the end of the year because I am sure they will shine at the end of the year.
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

I have pointed for myself some of the limits and when the price would go below this limit, I would just sell my Holdings because  I am not ready to lose so hardly, I have already lost much of my holdings.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

If i am holding some altcoins then I would keep them until the price rises again, and I would take advantage of this oportunity to get more altcoins in order to diversify.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

Dump is a normal thing in cyptocurrency market. The issue is how to catch a coin when it is down and then to make pofit. Prior I make any buys I used to recheck the coin history, to talk to the community and to clear up for myself what to expect from that coin. I do not afraid the price dump till I know and follow the situation around the project and coin itself.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

The prices have slashed down a lot in deed. But we still need to be hopeful and hold on to our investments. The prices will go up at the end of the year, according to the analytics. Until then we need to remain and not make other investors panic as well. Roll Eyes
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

Is just to exercise patient because patient dog eat the fastest bone, will wait for it to rise again in other to realise more than what is invested, and also study the platform very well in other to avoid previous occurence
Somthison

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

I would hold for sure, things like drops on the prices are common on these types of currencies, so the best thing you could do is to wait patiently until the price stabilizes.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

Whenever dumped altcoins, I will investigate the cause of the exchange rate reduction, then consider holding or exchanging all of the crypto owned to USDT, BTC or ETH to preserve your capital. Absolutely not panic sell because if you do so, you will surely lose. In summary, when the market price falls, you need to calm down to analyze and find the best solution.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

If the price of the altcoin i am holding dumps, the best thing i can do is to keep holding until it appreciates in price. The reason is that selling while it has dump will result into loss, which might not be retainable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: