Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3505 times)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Naturally when altcoins are dipped
It is the best decision to buy if you can afford it

Don’t buy when market is glooming green
Don’t buy when green candles have reached market levels

But to overcome; you need to keep a close check at your portfolio and don’t be left behind
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

I do not even know I just got carried away by investing money in Socrates that I did not even notice
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:15:18 AM

What I do is to stay calm,because it helps me to think we'll and and think about what I need to do in these situation that almost altcoin prices is down,if the token has a big potential to hold I I will keep it for a long term and if the token has no potential I will sell it immediately.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:48:28 AM

according to this, if I like to see down altcoins I have not yet held. Because it is one of the signals that I need to add something to my portfolio.
And I think it is a good time to invest if I have a little money I will invest and hold it until the end of the year.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

hodl
keep doing the usual work that is bounty campaign. and while awaiting the distribution of tokens from bounty, while waiting also altcoin prices go up and hope to meet the exact moment between tokens and altcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:58:59 AM

no other option, hold the asset until pump returns. I'm sure the dump that happens will not last forever, there will be time for crypto returns to the pump, all depending on our patience in holding the crypto asset.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

I don' think I will do anything special than normal. Because in the crypto market, dump or bump happens much more often than any other market.

The only thing I need to do is to be sure about the tokens I hold is good but not scam coins.
SoftHkA

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:05:47 AM

what interests me most about the altcoins is the variety of the projects and what they can offer, and if the price goes down too much it won't affect me a lot because I always try to invest in the currencies I believe, so it doesn't affect me so much their value, although of course, I'm always looking forward to them because I also want them to be successful.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

what interests me most about the altcoins is the variety of the projects and what they can offer, and if the price goes down too much it won't affect me a lot because I always try to invest in the currencies I believe, so it doesn't affect me so much their value, although of course, I'm always looking forward to them because I also want them to be successful.
Everyone is very optimistic about their investment but when the market drops they will have a great fear psychology and there will be a lot of investors who will sell everything to preserve their capital, this causes the situation of panic selling on the market and red always appear . Just waiting for the uptrend market, anything can happen
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

what we can do is just stay hodling or buy more, for me i'd rather buy more and take a new position than cut loss. Many people are in panic selling they dump the price. Just believe that your coin will recover again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Hold and buy more as mostly people are doing in that time. But life in trading is different, even market is down and all prices decreasing but it won't if doing trades everyday.  I know it's too risky for that cause there is possibilities of losing but it that way, we became profitable everyday.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

Based on my experience when the Altcoin price dumps you need to dump also because when an Altcoin enter an exchange expect a huge dump because of the bounty hunters and some investors so you need to dump also and buy after it reaches its dip in that strategy you can gain profit but don't expect that the price of it will increase so you need to wait and hold the token until it reaches its ICO price or greater than that.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

Based on my experience when the Altcoin price dumps you need to dump also because when an Altcoin enter an exchange expect a huge dump because of the bounty hunters and some investors so you need to dump also and buy after it reaches its dip in that strategy you can gain profit but don't expect that the price of it will increase so you need to wait and hold the token until it reaches its ICO price or greater than that.
if the price of the alternative coin got dumped. well we do nothing in this time because in the first place we know that the leader of the alternative coin, pf all coin is the bitcoin and we know that the bitcoin is decentralized. we don't do nothing but just wait the right time to rise up again. this would be required patience because sometimes the rising up is intractable
enendad

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

Altcoin prices continue to fall, I will convert to BTC with flat funds, I feel the bullish atmosphere, yes. This is my personal opinion, and I did the same.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

Is that new Alt? or Strong Alt? I think that if that coin is new Alt you have to careful because after bounty hunter dump that coin, most of them can't rise again. But if it strong coin, you have to wait until it rise again.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

for us, we will get more bitcoin in the long run, because we believe that bitcoin prices will rise higher than the current prices, so we will also get more bitcoins at higher prices.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

There many things you can do when Altcoin is not doing well in terms of fiat.  You could invest more fund to your favourite project. By investing more fund,  you automatically lower your entry price and set yourself for good return on investment when there is a positive reversal in cryptocurrency market.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

Naturally when altcoins are dipped
It is the best decision to buy if you can afford it

Don’t buy when market is glooming green
Don’t buy when green candles have reached market levels

But to overcome; you need to keep a close check at your portfolio and don’t be left behind
Alright, the only best thing to buy when the price of altcoin is dipping. There is no reason to not buy altcoin.  But those weak hands are knowing the dump moments of altcoins are the best time to selling their stash. I guess the majority of newcomers have no knowledge about that.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

Yes rise and fall of Altcoins I believe this is part of the game and it indicates when to buy or sell most especially when you do day trade
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

altcoins gives high reward compared to bitcoin but it has higher risk compared in investing in bitcoin. Many investors wants a fast money and they bet their luck on altcoins as many investors got lucky investing on some ICO's lately. It is better to have a stop loss to minimize your loss in case the bears comes up the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: