Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3507 times)
Re.won14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

I still believe that altcoin will still recover mostly those that has a good project and product and just waiting for a good investor.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

What makes me really interested in an altcoin is its use case. Is it going to be relevant? Will it be useful? You can't have a long-term goal with a coin/token with no real use case.

Each trader/investor has their own strategy whenever there's a price dump. Some will quickly sell off all their holdings and probably wait for the price to go down further then buy again. Some will just hold and accumulate more while the price is dumping.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

The whole market is bearish so is with altcoin. But don't worry it will bounce back soon. I find many altcoin to give much profit if you can choose the correct coin. I like this thing about this market much. Wait till the price rise. Nothing else can be done.
rdelaney88

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

If its a legit project and team then you just have to wait. Always just DYOR
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Well the only thing keeoing me going is my hope and belief in the market. I have realized the market can still make a rebound and so i atill continue to hold on to anything that I have. For example, if I had sold some of my alts i wouldn't have enjoyed the recent profit increase over the past three days.

bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

I buy more coins that I want to buy earlier. It can be for long-term. Or for strong coin that have some valuable events in the closest roadmap. But weak market mean weak hands and it can be used in the profitable goals

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
GriTBitS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

I buy more coins that I want to buy earlier. It can be for long-term. Or for strong coin that have some valuable events in the closest roadmap. But weak market mean weak hands and it can be used in the profitable goals

If you have free money, then now buy altcoins for good price, as soon as the market begins to grow, most coins will rise in price and make good profit to you.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

rvlrshr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

I'll sell those tokens and hold my bitcoin. If I found an altcoin that has a great signs of pumping then I'll buy that altcoin and sell at the top, always use indicators it's the best way in scalping profits.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

What I do when the altcoin market has a clear hard dump to buy Bitcoin because altcoin follows the price of Bitcoin so if we buy in the dump, we tend to get the lowest price of Bitcoin while later on the price increase from Bitcoin will be very fast once Bitcoin is above then we switch to altcoin because usually after a high rise of Bitcoin will be followed by altcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tigerw

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

What I do when the altcoin market has a clear hard dump to buy Bitcoin because altcoin follows the price of Bitcoin so if we buy in the dump, we tend to get the lowest price of Bitcoin while later on the price increase from Bitcoin will be very fast once Bitcoin is above then we switch to altcoin because usually after a high rise of Bitcoin will be followed by altcoin.
I, too, are all that any decision needs to be taken based on the current situation or another point. To guess their actions or omissions on the situation with the crypto currency market does not make sense.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

It is a known fact that the price has deeply gone down but that doesn't mean you should also dump. In fact, it's absolutely crazy as you dump when the price has gone down. What you should do is to hodl whatever coin you're you have
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

The best thing you could do is to hold patiently, if that altcoins seems like a good option and is presented as reliable then you can be sure that its price will rise again, drops and increases on the prices are a normal thing on cryptocurrency trading.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

When the price of the altcoins dump, this is the time to show patience as well as the experience of trade. I always analyze the exchange rate to predict when the exchange rate to the bottom to continue to invest, not panic sell to cut losses. As the rate of cryptos decreases, it is a great opportunity for you to invest in it.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

The best thing you could do is to hold patiently, if that altcoins seems like a good option and is presented as reliable then you can be sure that its price will rise again, drops and increases on the prices are a normal thing on cryptocurrency trading.
This is the thing that we can do when price of the altcoin dumped is to hold than panic sell. You are right this is normal in the altcoin market and not stable value. I invests in some altcoin because it also a profitable so hold while you can.
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

Basically, altcoins give me the chance to get the new things. It is not only about the money, but also the knowledge of investment and trading system in a business. I get many things from crypto especially the profits and earnings easily. When the price is dumped. what I need best is only waiting for the price higher when buying. So, I will not lose more money.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

Altcoins like Lisk, ICX and PRG are pretty profitable. Especially after the projects they are coming up with; PRG launching paragon space and seed to sale tracking system, they are definite to rise and if they dump, it is not a problem. With the pace it has, it shall recover very soon.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

The coins like TAU, ADA and QSP are very successful and in case they get dumped, the investor should be very calm, because they shall rise very soon. It is not something to be worried about.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

The market is now really not the best situation, and the prices for all coins are reduced, but even in this case I still keep my coins for a long time because I'm sure that the market will recover.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Im waiting for pump, sometimes few month, sometimes sell it if not believe in project.
Kurokyy

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

The market is volatile and that is the reason why it will not always increase, if the altcoins are dumping today then the best thing to do is hold your coins or invest a huge amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: