Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3503 times)
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

If the altcoins are strong from the top, then I advise you to wait, of course if you see that the project is developing and does not stand still. Now is definitely not the best time to sell altcoins. Sell only if very much money is needed. Since there is a possibility that altcoins will grow in the growth of bitcoin.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

By the way a couple weeks ago I asked the similar question myself. I am a coins holder   and I also thought what would I do in the case of the further market falling. Strictly speaking there are a chance of the further market falling but actually it is a quite miserable chance and I have made a decision for myself to hold my coins but I am not going to convince you do the same because your situation might be quite different from mine. 

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

For me I don't really bother my self much about crypto market, I am in for crypto for a long term hold, So price whether it is going up or down does not really affect or bother me.
Katekuz

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

This is normal, the price can not always go to the top, the drop is normal

aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

So far I have not done anything with my altcoins, they are lying on my wallet and that's all. To sell them now there is no sense, because the price for them and so below is nowhere, and in general the market sank and everything costs, let's say, inexpensively. Because they are still on their wallet and are waiting for their time. They will rise in price, then I will look and think about what to do with them. But I do not really recommend selling now.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

Will have to hold more till it rise back to my set target because i believe on the project in first place that made me bought it. 
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

So far I have not done anything with my altcoins, they are lying on my wallet and that's all. To sell them now there is no sense, because the price for them and so below is nowhere, and in general the market sank and everything costs, let's say, inexpensively. Because they are still on their wallet and are waiting for their time. They will rise in price, then I will look and think about what to do with them. But I do not really recommend selling now.
This is what I think too. There is nothing that I would be able to do if the prices of the coin dumps other than just waiting it out. If the price does not go up there would be no need for me to sell seeing as I would be selling at a loss which will affect me. Before I invested in my altcoins I knew there was a possibility that the prices would dump.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

I don't invest long term in alts especially with low volume coins, because it can easily pumped by whales but also can dumped it and your trade will get stuck because you don't want to lose your investment.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

Altcoins are valuable coins that could provide an increase in fiat for as many who are either bounty campaign hunters ,crypto traders and investors. Altcoin price value in the market is very essential in determining the profit that crypto lovers will make. Whenever I see that there is a dump in the market price value of altcoins, I  always prefer to hold my altcoins. Holding is the basic option for me when there is a dump in price of altcoin. In order to make tangible profits in crypto, everyone needs to embrace the principle of holding. Even now that the price of altcoin has gone down in the market, I am still holding my altcoins and I will keep holding until there is a rise in the price.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I think that everything will go well, only this takes some time.  Let's hope that until the end of the year everything is normal!
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Altcoins are potentially great investments because they have more chance to grow. Small value coins can easily double in price which compared to bitcoin doubling price, is very difficult. When altcoins dump, don't worry. As long as you did research and believe in the value of your coin then it should very soon go up again. Pumps and dumps are part of altcoin market cycles, learn to profit from it, not get beaten by it.
Your opinion leads me to believe in the altcoins I have. Now I feel calm because of your words. Thank you very much for you.

Best regards
if the altcoin price is wasted a lot of people are sad and can not get a good profit and so I am sure the price of altcoin will never be thrown may now have decreased and not yet back up but I am sure all will be stable again and benefit again
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

I`m not doing nothing extraordinary, just waiting with hope that my coins will gain some value soon, it depends hard on the projects that they represent and how they are developing also. Not only on the market state.
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

I for myself have already decided as soon as the market goes into growth I will exchange the unpromising altcoyins that lie in my portfolio on the EOS. During the dump, I'll take a wait-and-see attitude.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

If you do not have a trading strategy and you do not fix losses at -10, -20% of your deposit, you need to wait until the bearish trend is over and reinvest.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

Nothing. I have enough popcorn to wait and watch the market. If i didnt put stop loss it is too late to sell a dumped altcoin. All i can do is waiting.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Altcoins are potentially great investments because they have more chance to grow. Small value coins can easily double in price which compared to bitcoin doubling price, is very difficult. When altcoins dump, don't worry. As long as you did research and believe in the value of your coin then it should very soon go up again. Pumps and dumps are part of altcoin market cycles, learn to profit from it, not get beaten by it.

If price of altcoin is dumped, only two things could happen. Either it will recover or dive more, so keep on monitoring on the situation don't wait that you loss all your token. If you see that collapse of this altcoin is imminent sell it right away atleast you save some rather than losing all. But if you feel market will recover wait for the right time before selling it.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

At present, altcoins rates have been decreasing recently. So the first thing I did when I heard the altcoins exchange rate was to exchange the entire altcoins to USDT then wait until the exchange rate hit bottom and continue to invest more to make a profit when that crypto rate recovers. That's my way of fixing it every time the altcoins rate drops.

leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

Yeah I've been hit quite hard by the correction in terms of alts, but that's just the way of the market. Generally when there's a bull run alts come back harder, so it kind of evens itself out in the long run. I'm hoping it keeps being the case for my own sake anyway lol.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

I have many cryptocurrencies in my holdings whose prices have dumped. But I just hold it as based on observations of the life of most crypto, after the price dump, price will slowly stabilize and steadily rise. If your patient enough you will get a bigger price during this increase.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

I think in that case I'll try to cash out altcoin to USDT as soon as possible then I'll wait to buy it back later when price dumped to lower Smiley. But if I can't catch that goog time to cash out to USDT so I think there is no better way than holding and wait until price of altcoin rise back Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: