Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3514 times)
ganesh10

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

Well, I generally hold a big variety of altcoins in my portfolio and the best thing that accurs to me is to hold the ones with lowering price or if they are really promising get some more, I generally trade aiming for a long term investments so I just focus on the results once alot of time has passed, generally the losses are minimal with this.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

stay focused on bounty. if you have the capital to buy, you should only buy etherum. because the other altcoin dumb, not necessarily in the pump again and difficult for it.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

If prices dump, one thing is certain: I will buy more altcoins and store awaiting when the moon starts. If there is a general dump in prices of altcoins, I know for sure that prices will be lifted with time so, it gives me a nice opportunity to buy.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

Since the last high the altcoin price had a pretty hard correction and most coins lost more than half of their value, but it hink that they will come back so i have no worries
Thanks for the advice. But I have HODL my altcoins till now. But it does not gain a significant advantage. Do you have a prediction when it will rise in price?

I will hold my altcoin and buy altcoin at a low price if the altcoin price is wasted so from that I do not expect if the altcoin price will be wasted because already many people are investing in Altcoin and waiting for altcoin price to return stable then I do not hope if the altcoin price will be wasted

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

Since the last high the altcoin price had a pretty hard correction and most coins lost more than half of their value, but it hink that they will come back so i have no worries

ALl we need to do is to hold all your altcoins because theres a big possibility that the market will recover anytime soon, so to avoid losses, hold it and wait until the altcoin prices hit the high price in the market

roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

if the prices were back to the previous level of that year, I would invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin .
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:30:52 AM

I think I will do when altcoin price is dumped I will buy altcoin as much as I can because it is a very good moment to buy altcoin and can give you a lot of profit but if altcoin is exposed to delete list from exchange place then I do not will buy the altcoin.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:35:25 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

when altcoins fall, then I am very interested to buy it, because the price is low. we can not avoid a dump, but we can double the asset or buy back at a low price and sell it at the pump. it is better to think positively like this than to lament grieving.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

All the market prices are down as we speak an the coins have lost reasonable amount of value in the recent pat,There is nothing much to be done in this situation as a single person's action may never make any changes, however as a coin owner, this is the best time to hold on to your coins, dont sell cheaply and for potential investors, this is your time to commit your money to quality coins,

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

I am very much interested in investing into altcoins at this time, because this is one of the best moment for it, considering that prices are low. I think the present rise in btc price has affected most altcoins. BTC holders are holding their bitcoin and waiting for it to moon more and are not really buying altcoins with their btc.

I agree with you, for me low prices period is time to buy altcoins. Although we should be careful because having lost over 50% of its price, a coin is pretty likely to die.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I am interested in Altcoin because I wasn't able to get in time at of the bitcoin boom and all I want now is to be a part of making of another bitcoin if possible. I always buy more coins of whatever funds I am having at that time when the market crashes and when the market comes back up again then I sell those coins taking the profit from the dumped market.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

I'm in for the long term and most of the alts I bought are from last year or from this year crash so the entry price is quite low compared to the price right now so of course I will continue to hold it. But if somehow I bought high and the price decrease, I will cutloss and wait for another opportunity to enter again, that way I won't have my money stuck for a long time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

There are many promising coins (altcoins) on the market and we had enough time to buy some of them when the prices were low. Now prices are starting to rise and we need to monitor the market situation in order to profitably sell our coins and make a profit.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

The fall in price does not always mean the collapse of the coin. Sometimes it's just a correction. This is normal for any currency.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

Altcoins are potentially great investments because they have more chance to grow. Small value coins can easily double in price which compared to bitcoin doubling price, is very difficult. When altcoins dump, don't worry. As long as you did research and believe in the value of your coin then it should very soon go up again. Pumps and dumps are part of altcoin market cycles, learn to profit from it, not get beaten by it.
I agree with your suggestion and when the price of altcoin dump like it is now, the best thing I will do is to hold patiently until when the market recover before I take any decision because I believe when the market recover, the price will rise and it might even be double.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

During the hyped, a lot of people was attracted to join and learn the cryptoworld.
in which, im included. to earn some money out of altcoins.

If the altcoin prices dumps. its better to HODL. and see and meet the highest possibilities for the tokens.
and just for the right time to sell
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

Altcoins can give you much more gains, rather than bitcoin + a lot of alts offers great projects, which is really cool to support. Depending on the situation of altcoins which are being dumped, if I see the potential behind the coin and it is being hardly dumped I buy it, if the coin is useless and the team doesnt work on it, it is better to sell it when the first dump follows.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

In the Kritpto money world, I sell tokens before I get into the Market Bear season.

When it enters the Market Bear season, coin prices are falling. I'm collecting coins at low prices. And I'm trying to make money when the market goes back to the Taurus season.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

If your alts have already fallen in price and you haven't had time to react, then there's nothing left to do but sit and believe in a brighter future, because selling for a song doesn't make sense. In my wallet, a lot of alts sank several times, so I made a conclusion when I got a profit, putting it into stable coins or fiat.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

Investing in altcoins is very tempting, because they can grow in price in 2 or more times, in a short period of time, what Bitcoin will not be able to repeat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: