Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3503 times)
huteawe

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

I will keep persistence sitting tight for obscure future . it is life nothing grantee always even life itself so nothing to do than stay unwind with persistence , quite I am loosing with some altcoins more than 40 % and bitcoin 25% .
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

if altcoin price decreases then I will try to accept and hold. Not panicking and trying to think logically, do some observation. No hurry to sell, because if we misstep and sell it we will lose and regret.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

When the Altcoin prices dump, it can be a good idea to hold a bit more Bitcoin, or othet stable coins, mabe some USDT too, if the situation is really bad.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

When altcoin prices are down, I will buy more of my favorite coins. It is the best time to buy since the coins are at low price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

Now the price of the crypto currency fell again and I think that in such a situation it is not necessary to sell the altcoines. Sooner or later, coin prices will rise.

LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Sure, they worth much less now, but also confident, we will see the opposite happen too in the future, so there is nothing to worry about.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

In most cases I am patent, and do not worry too much. Cryptocurrencies are volatile in the short, and in the long term as well, prices will go back up again IMO.

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I think if the price of all of the altcoins dumped then what I would be doing is just buying. At that point there would be no need to be trying to sell since I would be getting less value for the coins I have than I initially bought them for. At the same time I would be very cautious of the coins I buy, making sure that the ones i buy are the ones that have the potential to get back on their feet again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
margaret22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

If you have a nice, diversified portfolio, you can be sure to have some nice earnings in the bull market. Which will surely come, just not sure when Smiley

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

it all depends on what kind of project, if during the investigation it was revealed that the project is very serious, and its price goes down it means only one thing, buy it, and if the price continues to go to the bottom little by little you are advised to pick up these coins.  and with the same success when moving up a little bit of it to sell.
daovantung5

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

I for myself have already decided as soon as the market goes into growth I will exchange the unpromising altcoyins that lie in my portfolio on the EOS. During the dump, I'll take a wait-and-see attitude.
surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

As I would like to think, the way that the value fell is uplifting news. Since now you can purchase completely any altcoins with a decent rebate. The primary concern isn't to purchase digital currency with the last cash. On the off chance that despite everything you have wellsprings of wage at that point don't stress simply holding your altcoins. I feel that by the new year the cost will agreeably astonish you.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:06:08 AM

This is the where altcoins price are low , it is because mostly are following the value of bitcoin , when the bitcoin value goes low so do the altcoins. I literally see this situation as the bitcoin is down. I am still holding my altcoins even uf their price are low and i am just patiently waiting for their pruce to go rise up , to be able to sell them and gain more profits.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

At the moment, BTC is reducing, bringing the Altcoin market price down also. I will take this opportunity to choose and purchase some additional Altcoin potential to keep and wait. I believe in the near future, I will be profitable from this decision!
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

I will wait for their increasing because it will be there absolutely. Patience is the key to the success here and you should not panic in different situations.
relaxmax

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

You should stay and keep your coin to wait for a better signal of market. Currently both of buying or selling decision also may make you get loss.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Purchasing power on the contrary grows, especially those investors that only come to the market. After all, for them before, it was even possible that such a thing was not available, but here it is practically free to take in a large amount. And they throw off only in extremely emergency situations.

Tamila
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

In this difficult time for cryptology as we can see everything roll down. With special speed altcoyins lose their price. Well, as quickly they can and recover. I sell and try to buy back at a lower price.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

Stay calm in the face of situations like this, keep maintaining your potential coins. Furthermore, you can participate in promising projects as your program to increase your income sources. In addition, you can also increase your investment assets by diversifying into several altcoins. When the market has begun to recover and grow again, simultaneously your assets will also expand.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

Now the market is weakened, and the price/value are decreasing. It depends on what alt coins do you have, because there are some alt coins with a low potential, and there are some altcoins with a good potential growth. Patience and time is the key, if you have a coin/s with a good potential that can make a good profit.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: