Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3509 times)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Since bitcoin price is low, so as altcoins and all I can do is to just chill and do nothing. Why ? I can't do anything about it. Even if I cry the whole day it will not change the situation. I love alts because it is not that difficult to earn compare to bitcoin since bitcoin is very expensive and there is a big profit in alts when its price increases.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

in my opinion, if the altcoin price goes down, of course it's a good time to invest, I will buy and hold it up to a high price. I'm sure the cryptocurrency market will continue to rise later this year and repeat as last year, even more
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

When the price of the altcoin dump, I would usually hodl. And do other things that can bring profits, for example, by following the bounty. Or participated in airdrops.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
makercn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

If the price of the altcoin falls, I must first calmly analyze, carefully observe the changes in the market, and make the right choices. I think I will continue to do so, patiently waiting for the bull market to return.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

If the price dumped, I would like to buy more altcoins if I can afford, I have many time buy it in the lowest price and when the market boost, it sure profitable.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

It depends on the coin itself. Maybe she's about to die and she has no chance of surviving in the market. Then just salt and all. And if the coin has a prospect, then leave or try to bargain
siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:38:18 AM

when the coin price is dumped, I will buy the potential altcoins as much as I can. because that is the best way to buy coins at cheapest price Cheesy

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

If there is a altcoin who loses its worth I think it was any of us why we do not sell altcoin before altcoin has no value, and it's obviously a big loss. want to how else except let it in the wallet until the ashes may be due to altcoin that do not have the same value with trash.

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

Quickly sell up and move everything into tether until i could evaluate the situation more would be my first move. After assessing the rate of decline probably set up some buy orders at different lower intervals to catch cheap coins as they drop and if they drop further lower points also to decrease my risks and minimize the overall costs.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:09:35 AM

I keep on holding my Altcoins because of the quality of their products which are feasible to the masses in which for sure these coins will not become a crap in the future. I strongly believed that Altcoins price will bounce back as these coins were ATH last year therefore there is a higher chance that it will be ATH again as predicted by most of the famous experts of Crypto investments.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:11:37 AM

what I did at a good time we got a lot of benefits by buying low prices, so we stayed in a few months with high prices, so we also made a lot of money.
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

I am interested in the profit it will  bring to me. And I will hold the coisn I have bought and try to buy in more to wait for the bull market to come and make my money with the coisn I have holded.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

At the moment, BTC is reducing, bringing the Altcoin market price down also. I will take this opportunity to choose and purchase some additional Altcoin potential to keep and wait. I believe in the near future, I will be profitable from this decision!

For me I don't do anything, I just keep my token and just wait for the market to recover and if I had an extra money I keep on buying while the price is down.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
quiritarycrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

Lately, the purchasing power of investors towards Altcoin has weakened, but some have used this situation to invest in altcoins. I don't have the power to make altcoin prices dump, but I still hold the coins I have. I think this method will be effective so that the price of Altcoin does not fall further.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

In my opinion, this will certainly affect people's desire to continue buying, because people do not see a good market change, especially when some institutions refuse to put on bitcoin futures.
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

Altcoins can bring good profits, so they should be invested. When the price dumped this is a great time to buy those alcoins in which you believe.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

The fall in the price of coins does not mean freezing all our activities in crypto. There are many things that can be done during this decline in addition to just waiting for the rise in market prices. We can follow as many ICOs as possible to bring in income sources, can buy altcoins with the best quality and have a bright future. That way we can get many benefits from various sources.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

At the moment, BTC is reducing, bringing the Altcoin market price down also. I will take this opportunity to choose and purchase some additional Altcoin potential to keep and wait. I believe in the near future, I will be profitable from this decision!

Currently, mostly the people who know for sure that the crypto is our future continue to invest in altcoins and Bitcoin. Now, there are many good cheap alts on the market. You can buy them, and further, you will have high returns.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Absolutely nothing, because I'm sure that those Altcoins that I have in my wallet will be restored in price, since the projects have HYIP and will soon be restored in price after this long correction, everything has its time, as they say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: