Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3509 times)
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

Not only in crypto market but every financial market has such situations, when buyers are incharge market goes up like anything when bears are incharge market fells like anything, inbetween there are little ups and downs, this is very normal in every market, I have traded equity, forex and have seen such disaster everywhere.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

If the price of Altcoins dumping I buy more and hold it first wait for the price of altcoins that pumping or rising up again the I set my target price to earn a lot of profit
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

I'm not looking at any changes in the market of cryptocurrencies - I stick to the tactics of HODL! Many projects I have invested in are at the initial stage of development
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

The value,worth and the problem it seeks to solve determines the price and stability of the coin. Surely, the price will dump immediately after listing but what brings it back up are the factors I have mentioned above.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
vukopol

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

what we can do is simply stay hodling or purchase more, for me i'd preferably purchase more and take another situation than cut misfortune. Numerous individuals are in freeze offering they dump the cost. Simply trust that your coin will recuperate once more.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

If you are trading just do stop loss and of your hodling dont mind the current price thats what hodl means longing for long term investment
Remilekun1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

It is not new again, when ever market is bull, all altcoins started decreasing. If it were to be me, I will exchange to the most traded altcioin like: ethereum, neo, dash or litecoin. Because when ever there is rise again all this may rise
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

The average strategy to do is to buy progressively when the cost had dive and hold your alts until the point that it will make a full recovery. Do whatever it takes not to offer your coins since you end up losing your theory. It is commonly happening in the crypto market and you should be use to it later. Just smoothly sit tight for the bullish market before meaning to offer your coins.
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

I agree with you, the market is very weak . But I hope this is a temporary phenomenon and soon all will be back to normal
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

Altcoin has dumped many times and the hodlers are still holding and those that panic keep selling and losing. For me, I am a hodler and if I am holding a coin like bitcoij, I don't sell rather, I buy the dip until it even out or make my initial entry price cheaper!

AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

I have so many of my altcoins prices dumping already, in fact, all of them are, and really, even though I am quite bothered about it, I'm not worrying and panicking, and I have chosen to hodl the coins regardless, because I know that all of these are just temporary, and they will all be over soon, and prices will be back up again.
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

i still keep holding the coin because i believe the project. and it's normal when the price is dump and it will rise soon.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

For me, the altcoin is a good investment. In this year's bear market, some of the altcoins have been returned to zero, and most of the altcoins have fallen by more than 70%. I think this wash The cards let us know the altcoin more clearly. And I think it is appropriate to invest in them at this time. The valuable altcoin in the future will definitely take off.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

I invest into altcoins because of the ROI. Most times, when you invest into good altcoins with very low price, by the time it increases in price and you sell, i usually see the profit as a multiplier factor. It is usually more than when you invest into bitcoin.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

If an altcoins price dumped and you bought it higher than it is worth now, then you need to hold it, you never loose as long as you dont sell for cheap. Be patient everything is down right now!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

Altcoins prices have been dumping for a while now and I do not think there is anything to so in order to atop it. The only actions an average person can take is either predictive or reactive. For predictive, one can predict That prices may drop due to the market trends and decide to sell so as to hold some dollars value. You can also decide to take the risk of the market not falling of which you will need a reactive plan for a case where the Market still Crashes down.

Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

The best thing and advisable thing that you can do is to hold it! we know that it's not good to sell your tokens or coins on a lower price so better wait until it recovers so it's worth your efforts. It only requires patience in everything.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

if I have invested in an altcoin, and the price of the altcoin drops, I do not think that it is enough reason for me to dump the coin, and sell off the coins. I would rather watch and study the market condition, and most likely still hodl the coin for a while and see how it goes. I think that a lot of us should cultivate the habit of hodling coins despite unfavorable market conditions, and not just go about selling these coins at every dip in their prices.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

if I have invested in an altcoin, and the price of the altcoin drops, I do not think that it is enough reason for me to dump the coin, and sell off the coins. I would rather watch and study the market condition, and most likely still hodl the coin for a while and see how it goes. I think that a lot of us should cultivate the habit of hodling coins despite unfavorable market conditions, and not just go about selling these coins at every dip in their prices.
Well everytime Altcoin price dumped its not new for me so I always hold my altcoin and patiently waiting for the price rising. And I guess lot of people are do as mine because we know it is the right thing to do despite of unpredictable of the market situation. But to those who easily get panic, I think you must do holding than panic selling because its not good to your coins and surely you will get less profit or you might regret it once you saw the rising of its value after you sell it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

What about me, I attracted by altcoins because of their possible pump in short period, especialy this applies to significant events of perspective altcoins. If I buy an altcoin and it dumped, I prefer to wait fot better time for selling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: