Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3509 times)
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

I always hold my altcoin, I will hold until the altcoin rise again and I think the market will become stronger than BTC, I think in the coming time the price of the coin will be stronger now

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

Since the creation of this topic, prices for altcoins have declined significantly. At that time, it seemed to me that selling many of my assets was pointless. Now many tokens and coins are just dust. No choice. So, hold.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

The best thing and advisable thing that you can do is to hold it! we know that it's not good to sell your tokens or coins on a lower price so better wait until it recovers so it's worth your efforts. It only requires patience in everything.

For me I don't do anything, I just keep on holding it and I monitor the market situation, if there is a chance to buy coins, I also buy but only few amount. and then I keep it. When I see a potential high price I sell all of it.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

Is based totally upon on what coin it is. if it's far some shit cash i have been retaining with the preference the rate skyrocketing for no cause to make a few quick profits with excessive risk, then i would come to be dumping it and reduce the loss. as quickly as a shitcoin receives dumped, there can be no way the price will move all over again up. however if it's miles a few cash which might be trending and reputed then i'd though maintain it and if viable make investments greater sooner or later of the unload.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I have plan for my altcoin, if  my coin reach 200% about my investment, I will sell,
and I buy new coin again with good analytic.
so if they reach my target egain , I will take profit,
so for now, u can check many altcoin reach 200%, so if fall now, u have no worries

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

to overcome this situation in my opinion by holding coins that are still held for a longer period while waiting for market recovery to happen, and who must definitely continue to be patient waiting for the recovery to happen because recovery is uncertain when it will happen.
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

This is definitely temporary. The market will return to normal. I stay calm and wait.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

Maybe first we have to save Bitcoin and Fiat for BackUp from Altcoins.
When prices like this we can buy at the bottom price, if we are lucky when there is a PUMP then we will profit.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
tautelar

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

Is based totally upon on what coin it is. if it's far some shit cash i have been retaining with the preference the rate skyrocketing for no cause to make a few quick profits with excessive risk, then i would come to be dumping it and reduce the loss. as quickly as a shitcoin receives dumped, there can be no way the price will move all over again up. however if it's miles a few cash which might be trending and reputed then i'd though maintain it and if viable make investments greater sooner or later of the unload.
The coin has very little to do with the price going up or down, it has more to do with the money. The person with the most money can crash the price.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:42:15 AM

It already did and we might even see lower price of which I think there is lower chances of cryptocurrency dumping again. What I do in this kind of market is to accept it and hold quality coin I believe in.
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Whenever people smell bearmarket, start selling their altcoins, and that is not a good thing. But still, Altcoins are great, and useful to the market IMO.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

In this situation, one can only hope, if you invested in a coin and it plummeted in price, then it is most likely your fault - you chose the project badly.
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

I think you we dont need to worry about during dumping times. All coins need to be dumped before pump so if pumps are normal for us why we are afraid or angry during dumps. That is the general market conditions. Pumps and dumps. We need to stay calm. We need to sell the high buy the dip.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

I think that this won't happen but to my mind we should expect some changes. I have decided to get coins for the long-term hold and i hope that everything will be fine and i will get some profit
dxgam

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

Well if the project is legit more often you will benifits a lot of it when you invest big with big discount also but I can't guaranteed that in every altcoins. Because as of now in this year also in future whales are also manipulating now about the price in altcoins even this is legit but when whales see this with big opportunities they will ruin all the plans on your mind to get a high profit of it. No overcome just let it go and try some projects.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

the only thing that i'm going to do when the price of altcoin dumps is to hold it until the price of it will rise up again. with that idea, i will not lose my money or profit into it.
AlexandrInt

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

Many now say that after the discharge, there is always growth, but the current situation showed that the discharges are much stronger and do not pay off  ups, so many simply leave the market. This situation will continue until finally there is confidence in growth through a certain period.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

How correctly I set stop loss to not look at the price change each time. If the price falls, I will sell everything and buy more coins at the lowest point. Stop loss insures me from big losses. And of course I do not put everything on one coin, in my portfolio there are about 10 of them.
Konostar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

For me if the price dumped I will buy some coins to hodl and if the price pump I will sell or trade it. If the price dump it is the right time to buy and you should know when is the right time to buy and trade or sell your coin cause if you buy it at pump you will not double your investment. You should have some strategy in investing in the crypto industry so that if you invest you will earn big profit. You should also look first on the good coins so that if you invest you will earn big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: