Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3509 times)
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

This is not new to everyone and is has been since the start of the year and now will not be a do or die affair if it again cos am sure it can't dip more than what it has done before since January till now , so the best is just hold your position and wait for the right time for moon and if you are not having any now is the best time to get some .

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

During dumps, the best thing you can do is to short. Try to sell your coins at best price possible when there is an upcoming dump. Don't keep on holding throughout the dump. Also, you can avg out your loss if any by buying at low prices during dumps. If you are a long term investor, such dumps give the best opportunity to build your portfolio with the best coins at low prices.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

If that thing to happen, then i'll wait until it reach the cheapest price possible to purchase the coins. and keep it until i could get some profit out of that coins. I think that the essence of trading Cheesy

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

If the altcoin price dropped, I would choose some coins with good potential to buy them cheap, then obviously hold until I can make profit.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Without trading, you can't increase your coins. So, if altcoin price dumps then you must hold your coins. But If you know how to do trading then trade with your altcoins, maybe in value, Your coin price will decrease, but in number, your coins will increase. So, this is a one kind profit for the future. If that coin's price increase then you will get more profits as you have more coin than before.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

in my opinion, it's not right if we sell coins that we have when the crypto market falls, so I still hold hold until now, at least until the end of December, because usually the market will experience a bull run when the end of the year

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Well it's either I'll hold or buy more altcoins as much as I can when the prices are down. I will not do some panic selling because that would just lead my investment to loss.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

If i have any altcoin and i see the price dump, inasmuch as the coin is good, I would hold it. If  i perceive it will dump further, i will sell and then buy the dip at another point.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

If altcoin price dumps, then wait for Bitcoin's price to recover and altcoins will follow the trend.

All Cryptocurrencies are influenced by bitcoin's up and down price. IF bitcoin tanks, cryptos will TANK. if bitcoin goes up, after a few hours cryptos will follow. I don't care HOW GREAT your coin is, bitcoin will influence its price. There are some coins that appear to move independently from bitcoin, but depending on how HARD the price DROPS or RISES, these coins WILL be drastically affected. Don't believe me? go put alerts on the 15 min rsi overbought/oversold region of bitcoin and other alt coins. Most of the time the alerts will ring for all of them 1 minute apart from each other.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

I think that everyone would have done one thing, it's just bought altcoins and then waited for a great moment to sell them.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

If you had not managed to predict this dump, you need to act as fast as possible. Descision making is crucial, people who decided to hold lost a lot, so I made a brief research and found the most prospect cryptos and sold my BTC then I bought some ETH and some XRP. I covered all my losses.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

for us, we will make investments and we will hold back by waiting for higher prices, so we will also get more profits at better prices.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

You need to learn to decide. People, who look for advices all the time do not manage to get rich, because they just copy, without any sign of understanding. You need to learn how to understand the market and how to predict the changes. In other case, you will loose a lot.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

I bought my altcoins for a long term investment. That's why I'm continue to hold my altcoins prices even if the price of altcoins are dump.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

Reading fist messenges of this topic is something strange. So many people were sure that market will recover by Q4, but Q4 is here and situation is pretty the same. XRP gave us some show, ETH is getting stronger, but BTC and most of altcoins are still weak.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

I have always learnt to hold and i have no problem with doing that. So, if the altcoin i am holding is plummeting, i would look into it and see if the best decision i can make is to hold or sell and buy back if it falls further.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

I am interested with altcoins because i know i can only earn huge money from alts.
Yes they can decrease 90 percentage but they can increase 300 percentage also.
So that is motivating me and also if you are holding good coins you may know they can be 50x or more in next bull market.
So with these truths i am fully believe crypto and i am not worrying about that rekt issue. i am trying to collect more token with low prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:37:56 AM

Its already happen in several weeks ago. Most altcoin price drop the bottom level. Ethereum price untill below $200 and others altcoin cut the price more than 90%. I am keep buying on some good  altcoin and right now many of that altcoin already increasing the price

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:45:21 AM

Probably i would buy and hold if the altcoins are dumped their prices in the market, buying is the best for me when their is dump of altcoins i can choose the best altcoins that have very promising to increase their prices in the market.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13