Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3495 times)
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

i  think   that   by  holding altcoins   you  are  going  to  make  lots  of profits  i  say more  than  those  with  bitcoin  and  i bet  that  this is  and will be  in  future also  like  this .
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

Well, whenever you are going to invest, you should set up a goal when to sell and when to hold, except some special case like panic sell or buy.
Usually, I set up a minimum and maximum target and sell at that prices. No matter how much loss or profit is. But if I get a smell of bullrun I hold and also, if it is a panic sell, I sell instantly and buy at a cheaper price.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

I would see what coins has a good developing team and buy them on low price because there will be a chance that price will grow

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

I try to invest my money in reliable altcoins in order to protect myself from such a situation with a sharp fall in prices. Although now I invest most of the money in the purchase of BTC - I am sure that even after falling prices and a long-term financial correction, it will definitely restore its former position.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

For me, the best thing to do when altcoin price dumped is to hold the coins for a while or buy more of the coins at a cheaper and wait till there is more increment in the price.

keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

I have done a big mistake exchanging all the money for altcoins, so if the altcoins continue to fall, I won’t be able to buy more cheap coins and I’ll just have to wait for growth.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

First is about in what rate I bought the coins or tokens. If the price in this recent market is too low, I will definitely hold my coins, all my coins and think of forgetting it for some months. Then, I will start by new one to buy ome coins that are worthy for trading with high progress and changes every time.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:02:15 PM

For me, the best thing to do when altcoin price dumped is to hold the coins for a while or buy more of the coins at a cheaper and wait till there is more increment in the price.
Thing that people usually to do is sell it to relieve worry or you make it different for yourself. That's what I saw. If want to buy more, the bad choice is place buy order when that dump is still going on, it would be better for wait a bit till the dump stopped.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I always work only with reliable altcoins. Their main advantage is reliability and ongoing development. Therefore, after a strong fall in prices, they usually restore their positions, and then they become more expensive. Therefore, in such a situation, I try to just hold my coins, almost never sell them during a price reduction.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

I have many tokens at this moment in my portfolio which are down by more than 60% but that doesnt mean I will be lost with all my investment. I have invested in only potential and good projects, so they will get green in next bull run. I have studied those coins and whenever it reached its bottom support, I bought some more.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

I think that everything depends on the project. if the project is promising then I am sure that despite the fall promising altcoins will restore its value. so I will wait for my altcoins to recover in price and not going to sell them
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

In fact, the decision in this case must be taken individually, depending on the specific altcoins and the current state of the crypto market. But usually I try not to sell my coins in a period of lower prices - it will be an unfavorable decision. On the contrary, with a sharp decline in prices, you need to be patient and continue to hold your coins.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

everyone would think that the current declining price would be used by large investors to purchase large quantities of coins because the current price is the lowest price of each coin and later it will increase again, I also make a purchase and hope the turn of the year will increase the price of the coin
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I am doing nothing actually. Because i know prices will come back again same values. Generally if prices start to dump hard i am trying to calculate how much token i need to buy more and how is my fiat situation.
During all dumps i am calculating these things while holding. If price 50 percentage dump it means i need to buy more tokens if more dump need to buy more. Surely for that you need to fiat.
Becasue of that you always need to hold some fiat or ethereum for buying altcoins during dumps

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

I believe that I would do the same thing that I am doing now, I would probably forget about this coin for a while and hope that it would give me a pleasant surprise, I am always waiting for new coins and many times I lose or earn money, as they are not exaggerated amounts I can keep calm and have patience.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Basically, the safest way to deal with prices being dumped is by HODLing. All we have to do is wait and see whether the prices will still rise or will it totally diminish. We also need to do something in our free time and look for other ways to utilize our skills on how we can earn more Cryptocurrency. Some Alternate Coins have good platforms but they lack the support to continue their work and it is a waste of a good idea.
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

If the price of altcoins falls, I will not sell and wait. Making early sales will definitely lead you to lose your money. You create a logical plan about your goal. If you choose the future bright crypto money don't care about the price.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:04:43 AM

I'm not going to sell my coins at such low prices because I think that this market has huge growth rates. do not sell your coins at such prices

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Unlike Bitcoin, altcoin still have more space to growth, if we invest in altcoin now and wait for it to grow in the same level of bitcoin now, we can make a huge amount of profit.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

I will look at on how the market volume on that dumped coin before I decide what will I do with mine, if the 24H volume are very low maybe I will sell it too. And another factor are how the developer drive the community when their coin are dumped. Just look on how the development are before decide something in this cryptocurrency field.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: