Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
angelfaria

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

New projects are coming in everyday in the crypto currency market. there are projects with great potential which fails to survive in the market. This may be because the project failed to attract adequate investors. The reason behind this could be poor marketing or failure to reach the investors. Because of this, project dies.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
Lots of cryptocurrencies are now considered a dead coin because of developers stop the development of those coins and no one wants to buy them anymore, meaning no demand while exchanges are removing them from the list of coins that can be traded in their platforms. Some are considered dead because of the history of scam or issues about the security. I'm a bit confused about your question but when investing, of course you should trust the project that you chose to put your money. This is why we always make a research about them before investing, to build the trust.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

Bitconnect? LOL. Don't make me laugh. LOL. I don't know why you can be stupid like that Smiley). Bitconnect is a ponzi scheme and I don't know why you still wanna invest your money in that shit. Did you receive any warning about investing in Bitconnect? I think you did but you were too lazy to work to earn money that is the reason why you lost your money Smiley). Only shit projects like Bitconnect can be dead in this world. That's all Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

It's a pity, but now everyone can create a project. Even if it is created for own profit. Naturally, many of them do not live long, enriching their creators, and bringing sadness to investors. It is impossible to say exactly what kind of people stand for this or that project, so diversification is the best tool.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Project xupporter

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

This still boil down to the fact that some projects are scam and these projects developer already ran away form their project which leaves most of them inactive on CMC... But most of these project are removed from the CMC based on their trading volume on the listed exchanges.
forutba

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

I think from this 1500, around 1300 are dead, they dont have product, good community and team, so in future they will die.

Ultra, Next-generation games distribution platform !
WebSite | Twitter | Telegram | Bounty | Facebook | WhitePaperJoin the ICO
☆ Offering new solutions to both developers and players ☆
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

The data from open sources say that a lot of dead projects are left on the sites, and their volume is very large, but they are not traded and therefore it is difficult to scrape whether they will still be pumped with money.
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

yeah thats true, scam projects are managed i think by a single owner and putting fake additional team pasted in their websites, so they can attract more hunters and also investors. and creating random roadmaps not fixed and well planned whitepaper.  its actually be dead soon.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Too many projects have died. But it is also one of the most important elements of the project to attract investors. If a project can not attract investors to help the project develop, the project is 90% dead. But not because of the lack of development capital will lead to the death of the project but also a solidarity group. This is very important for a project. If these projects have listed the trading platform and its value can not be increased, please wait.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Do not lose faith with crypto. You should make good choices for your investment. Some ico fail because its nature is not good for the buyer, and it is not necessary for people using crypto.

waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

I'm not investing money in ICO projects. I prefer free distribution of tokens by means of bounty campaigns. You can earn a lot if you know how)

TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

We are at the peak of expectations do many projects will start and they will eventually doe either due to lack of implementation or maybe due to purely being scams.There will be more dead projects Sad
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Bitconnect is very differ from dead coins, it is simply scam coin. I think more than 50% of the coins are doomed now, building a business is one of the most difficult things in the world.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

There are several possible explanations for that result. First of all, the market situation has changed rapidly from bull to bear one.

I agree to this. The market dumped real hard after it reigned last year and this caused all the projects that followed to have low priced tokens. Investors relaxed for a while and some are even afraid to invest because they might lose their funds or they might be scammed.

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Out of the projects I have invested in TBAR turns out to be a very bad one despite it being my most trusted project so for others I'll hold for ×2 and then move on as the ultimate reason for investment is to make more.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

This is true. Many people want to raise money,and their project will not be released when the stock exchange. The choice of ICO should be approached very responsibly
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

It is a painful experience to invest in a failed project. So many projects do not make it to any exchange at all. Coinmarketcap is a rallying point for supposed successful projects, but as you noticed, some of the coins/ tokens listed are not doing well. I think that the investing public is getting wiser.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

There are several possible explanations for that result. First of all, the market situation has changed rapidly from bull to bear one.

I agree to this. The market dumped real hard after it reigned last year and this caused all the projects that followed to have low priced tokens. Investors relaxed for a while and some are even afraid to invest because they might lose their funds or they might be scammed.
And do you think that something will change with ICO tokens when trend reverse?
Nothing will change, investors trust only in estabilished cryptocurrencies because many bad news this year.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

It so happened that I also had unsuccessful examples of investing, for example, in the coin EVN (Envion). I still do not understand whether this project turned out to be fraud, or whether it had problems with US law, but the project that collected about 100 million dollars at the ICO does not actually develop and the coin's value has fallen almost 10 times from the ICO price
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

So many ICOs. Surely not all of them are going to be successful. From this information we should learn that you have to investigate well before investing on any ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: