Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

This is a very nice project with opportunity!
Amazing vision, cognizant website, interesting website!

Thank you very much for your comments.

We have many opportunities for the crypto community to earn ACM Tokens via our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.0 and additional special bonuses such as our Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official 500 ACM Token Giveaway https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official/comments/913435/bountyann_300k_gcox_first_decentralized_celebrity/

Also random prizes for special events such as MANNY PACQUIAO post fight party and FIFA World Cup all paid expense trip.

Follow us on all of our channels to get more info.

It's is very nice to know that you are active too, it is a big yes for us supporters if we can see that the team behind this has the will and eagerness to push it's project to sucess. I just wanna ask who's in charge for the bounty campaigns? or in telegram maybe so i can raise some of my questions?. Thank you so much.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

We have many opportunities for the crypto community to earn ACM Tokens via our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.0 and additional special bonuses such as our Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official 500 ACM Token Giveaway https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official/comments/913435/bountyann_300k_gcox_first_decentralized_celebrity/

Also random prizes for special events such as MANNY PACQUIAO post fight party and FIFA World Cup all paid expense trip.

It's is very nice to know that you are active too, it is a big yes for us supporters if we can see that the team behind this has the will and eagerness to push it's project to sucess. I just wanna ask who's in charge for the bounty campaigns? or in telegram maybe so i can raise some of my questions?. Thank you so much.
responsible for the bounty bounty is his manager and you can see her on the grub telegram project record, you can ask questions there
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Hi there! We've conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis, identifying the lack of working MVP as the main project's weakness: https://swot.digrate.com/report/ffad5d28-c6c7-4836-bfe8-02e535ca2846. Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT does not provide deep understanding of ICO and was made automatically based on data published in open sources. What do you think about it?

It's good that there are sectors like this in this industry in order for the ICO's to know where are the key areas that they excelled and the areas to improve for. I've red your analysis and it seems to be accurate i hope that the Developers will take a look at it and take it as a constructive criticism.

Good read, i think their assessment is on point but to think that this platform is new which is normal that they have existing product yet. Other ICO must have because some of them are existing business being applied thru blockchain system. Which is another edge of GCOX, it's brand new and has a big potential to have a good market here in cryptos.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

responsible for the bounty bounty is his manager and you can see her on the grub telegram project record, you can ask questions there

I guess their bounty manager is from the devs so might as well the one who posted this ANN. The checking of stakes in the spreadsheet are not that active as of now but it seems their marketing team is so active on promoting outside bitcointalk. I guess they will be responding the moment they say your post here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

What do you think are the strongest points of your team? Do you have a background in the freelancing market?

In my opinion, next to Manny Pacquiao , it is OWEN!

==

Get closer to your favourite stars such as footballer Michael Owen -> https://www.instagram.com/themichaelowen/ with the GCOX Token Platform!

Owen's profile on the Twitter tracks nearly 4 million users!

Well you are correct i guess not just because of it's investors but the primary business of the platform itself i guess is the most captivating of all. Basically thinking that it is about celebrities, with that point you can easily imagine how much money will be in flow by simply imagining that word "CELEBRITY".

As you say there will be no need for you to explain if there will be money to be produced because of the certain sector being tapped by GCOX. But basically it's a platform so i guess there will a need because investors need knowledge before entering a certain investment that's why we have mods and the infos in the ANN and the website.

from boxing to RNB to Football, it is clear that Gcox is choosing the best of the best in the society to endorse its project. this is the reason why i believe that this first on the market exchange will have a good kickstart to its roadmap. watch out for GCOX!

This seems to be normal because they are covering celebrity sectors, but i find it very extravagant doing marketing on those events means more money involvement. Which signifies how eager this project to reach out their target market, which i think a good thing and they are doing it so well.

it reminds me of my previous project on Centra where they have chosen floyd "money" mayweather and Dj Khaled  to endorse and the token was completely sold out! this only mean that Gcox has the financial capability to chose manny pacquiao and michael owen
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

July 2018 - Monthly Development Update

The World Tour Continues

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Blockchain for Life Talk

Our team was heartened by the amazing response we got from the Vietnamese crypto-community at the 'BLOCKCHAIN FOR LIFE' talk in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We look forward to more of such sharing sessions in future. GCOX was also featured on FBNC, Vietnam's leading all-news national cable TV network. The passion and belief in crypto is just cray-cray as our shoutout was posted just a few days before the event yet the Viet community totally represented as we got a full house showing. GCOX is so blessed to have so many believers in our platform. We hope all our Vietnamese brothers and sisters enjoyed our session.

after Jayson Derulo's signing on Gcox last july 15 on Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, another big event on Vietnam with such a huge crowd and supporters attend! it is really a high promising Project to look for! watch out for its upcoming initial token sale on August 8 2018!
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:51:58 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 05:38:28 AM by tumis

GCOXWorldTour stops in Bangkok and there our team met with our partners at a successful meeting. If you are in a nearby city, we invite you to visit us!
http://bit.ly/GCOX-PRESALE
Ahsankhan130

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

Reservation for urdu translation

bitcointalk: Ahsankhan130

Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2145807

Portfolio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g-IW0iDsOXrfNUHzt8iIvllqj8XwyoAp
https://drive.google.com/open?id=167Mflj8fAiY3KL1xs85o-KErU9P03NvA

Telegram: @ahsankhan130

ERC20: 0xDDEBBcd445305D0efBD8F7809fE8F823aB486b3E

PM me if selected.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

I hope this will bring good news to the Philippines when Senator Manny steps unto the cryptocurrency world. I hope they will not ban cryptocurrency Smiley Anyways Congrats Manny and the team behind this GCOX project. I hope also that you will be successful on what you are planning right now.
nericryp

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:56:51 AM

I hope this will bring good news to the Philippines when Senator Manny steps unto the cryptocurrency world. I hope they will not ban cryptocurrency Smiley Anyways Congrats Manny and the team behind this GCOX project. I hope also that you will be successful on what you are planning right now.

I hope so too, i saw this coin logo on the fight night and i just remembered now.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

I hope so too, i saw this coin logo on the fight night and i just remembered now.
I myself also hope that in the future more and more support for the project so that the easier it is to success on this project.
jets567

Merit: 511

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

It will be a good one specially for us filipino traders, i hope this will trigger a good events on filipino trading industry. In order for the people to be enlightened and not to be mislead into the beauty of cryptocurrency. This is not just a hype but an eyeopener for the future technology trends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Merit: 511

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:12:22 AM

BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

July 2018 - Monthly Development Update

The World Tour Continues

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Blockchain for Life Talk

Our team was heartened by the amazing response we got from the Vietnamese crypto-community at the 'BLOCKCHAIN FOR LIFE' talk in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We look forward to more of such sharing sessions in future. GCOX was also featured on FBNC, Vietnam's leading all-news national cable TV network. The passion and belief in crypto is just cray-cray as our shoutout was posted just a few days before the event yet the Viet community totally represented as we got a full house showing. GCOX is so blessed to have so many believers in our platform. We hope all our Vietnamese brothers and sisters enjoyed our session.

after Jayson Derulo's signing on Gcox last july 15 on Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, another big event on Vietnam with such a huge crowd and supporters attend! it is really a high promising Project to look for! watch out for its upcoming initial token sale on August 8 2018!

They are really doing it, tapping every single market in the world. Now i acting like dora the explorer saying "Where do we go next?", They are really establishing their brand internationally which seems to be a good indicator for a good ICO. Hoping that you'll be gathering lots of lots of support worldwide guys keep it up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

GCOXWorldTour stops in Bangkok and there our team met with our partners at a successful meeting. If you are in a nearby city, we invite you to visit us!

https://i.imgur.com/CgrCcbK.jpg

ohhh another GCOX world tour again so amazed by this team from berlin fashion show to senator manny paquaio fight main fight to malaysia to seoul blockchain beyond summit now another big meeting again to bangkok nice one team keep spreading the good news about GCOX hoping more celebrity will signed to gcox
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

ohhh another GCOX world tour again so amazed by this team from berlin fashion show to senator manny paquaio fight main fight to malaysia to seoul blockchain beyond summit now another big meeting again to bangkok nice one team keep spreading the good news about GCOX hoping more celebrity will signed to gcox
many event-event in doing by this project and I am sure this will get a lot of investors who are interested to join in this project so that the fore ico can run according to plan.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

Looking for more events on this project especially here in Philippines. I can say this project will hit he crypto industry and this exchange will be on top volume soon. It is very exciting that celebrities take part of this project. Keep it up team!
RoooooR
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

many event-event in doing by this project and I am sure this will get a lot of investors who are interested to join in this project so that the fore ico can run according to plan.

Can't help myself but to agree on you folk, they are really aggressive when it comes to promoting internationally. They really wanna spread the word and i hope they will be reaching their target market and convert those good promotions into sales. hoping this will be a big help during the actual selling of the ICO.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
RoooooR
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Looking for more events on this project especially here in Philippines. I can say this project will hit he crypto industry and this exchange will be on top volume soon. It is very exciting that celebrities take part of this project. Keep it up team!

Not only here in the philippines dude but to think that they really working internationally and worldwide, I guess success is no hindrance for them. For sure they will be making lots of supporters given that they promoted on a big fight of our filipino pride. For sure it will create a very good awareness that this project exist.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

That's Manny Pacquiao is my celebrity...

Hello, Yes Manny Pacquiao is a founding member and investor of the GCOX Global Crypto Offering Exchange. In addition he will be launching his own celebrity token on our platform. The decentralized GCOX exchange is built on the Acclaim Blockchain; a fork of NEO. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Wow Manny Pacquiao is on cryptoworld.. It's good to know this..
This project is a very promising one I am sure I will follow this..
goodluck to the Devs and to the Founders and the core team..
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Can't help myself but to agree on you folk, they are really aggressive when it comes to promoting internationally. They really wanna spread the word and i hope they will be reaching their target market and convert those good promotions into sales. hoping this will be a big help during the actual selling of the ICO.

Moment is very useful and amazing, the team conducted a roadshow to introduce GCOX in various countries, and this thing looks alive and aggressive, seeing this I am sure will be successful and attracted many investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: