Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

i thought that pacquiao bought paccoin? it is good to hear that the PAC token is under ACM! it has more use case and advanced rather than the pac coin. it cant wait to buy!
i hava also heard it before that pacquiao bought the paccoin but i suddenly think on how he will use a coin that is not primarily meant for his endeavors? and the answer is GCOX. a platform that connects celebrities to its market and fans. does the tokens under ACM platform has its own whitepaper?
i believe that each token under ACM platform will have its own white paper to discuss its purpose on how the coin will be used and priced. i believe that each token under acm is thoroughly done and planned.
thanks for the answer! this reminds me of the purpose of the whitepaper in a project. i cant believe that i've asked that dumb thing im sorry!
how was the tranche 2 going? i havent heard any news regarding token sale?

no problem buddy! thats okay! regarding the second wave of tokensale, it wasnt announced yet i guess? i havent recieve any email from the team when they are going to start the second tranche but please be updated and always tune in their telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@gcoxlink feel free to join!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mongkie

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

Hello!
Just did some due diligence on the GCOX domain and it was passed with success which is also the good point for future investors!

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:gcox.com
Registrar:NameCheap Inc.
Registration Date:2006-04-15
Expiration Date:2028-04-15
Updated Date:2018-08-06

By the way, is there any news on the date of the start of the 2-nd tranche of CGOX ITS?

whoahhhh nice thanks for sharing this info to us atleast we know that the GCOX is super legit and you can trust for. uhmm as of now they still didnt posted and announce the specific date of the 2nd tranche all of us are waiting also maybe you can follow them on twitter to https://twitter.com/GCOX_Official so you can see the updates and coming 2nd tranche

Great post! Whoever says or think that this project is fake or scam would really regret and eat their words in the end. GCOX is 100% legit that is back by real people who are professional on this field that is why they attract these celebrities to join the ecosystem and raise awareness about GCOX platform. There are no official announcement yet about the 2nd tranche but I think it will start on the first or second week of September.

It will never be said that way for sure, if this one's scam there will be lot of pesonal profile on the line. I mean big stars with big reputation will not be putting their name on a bad situation promoting this one right?. Thank you for making this post, a slap for the doubters and haters of GCOX if there are.

yeah even those who early investors can you see an arab investing on GCOX i think his a multi millioanire in U.A.E and he wont put his money on scam company also on chinese man and japanese who invest early also and senator manny paquaio before he make an agreement and endorsement to GCOX lot of these huge investors are confident is so fucking legit you can trust on so you dont need to worries just invest and spread the good news about the GCOX so evryone will recognized it and knowledgeable about  GCOX I.T.S

Good choice of words, the fact that this stars had already established their pedestals and names into the world i don't think that they will be gambling their personalities to a company that might lead to risk who they are right now. Those thing for me are pretty solid foundations and good signs how legitimate the project is.

I guess all of you are on point when it comes to the GCOX legitimacy, Well i myself doesn't have any doubts from it but to think that just one ICO last year which i really believe that is promising too. Remember CENTRA? i use to be a hodler of that one since the project is good and it's promoter such as DJ khaled and Money floyd mayweather are also big stars. I hope this will not be happening to GCOX.

Very nice topic you have there, let me explain this to you sir KATASHI. In Centra's case yes they also use big stars as promoters but the real problem which is they are being chased by SEC is because the CEO's they tend to use in their whitepaper and website are fake. In short they falsify documents and fake identities which makes centra fraudulent which is i believe i don't see on GCOX, check their CEO's profile on Linkdn for references.

Ohh i see, that's really brief but good explanation there sir. Now it's clear for me and yeah you are correct GCOX doesn't possess that kind of thing they have a legit names posted on their web. Now i think my small questions in my mind are clearly answered in this thread.

i am an investor of centra way back and took profit when the team an the project is about to collapse. thank you for sharing this information i am now secured with the legalities of this project!

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

You know, this project is really Fantastic, its precedes the other coins as someone who implement crypto in the real world. they've worked hard for everything that happened and for its success to help a lot of people, I am so proud of you.

They are really composed of hardworking team, I guess that's what they made of and will be their path in order to achieve greatness soon. I supported this project since day one and i am not regretting, not even a single thing. GCOX will be one of the most awaited coin of the year and i have no doubts about it.

One of the achievement that I like about GCOX is that they allow this big celebrities to get involve in crypto-space that will encourage all of their fans to use the new technology. We can expect that the crypto-community will grow soon and it's all because of GCOX platform.

the entertainment industry is a good investment and has a huge market! endorsements, publicity, and advertising cost is lessen because of the well known investors is also the ambassador of its token! well played.

Definitely! The idea of GCOX to build a platform for this industry is truly great and easy to sell in the market because of the demand from billions of people, these celebrities are not just a customer for GCOX but also an asset to raise awareness about this platform.
mongkie

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

You know, this project is really Fantastic, its precedes the other coins as someone who implement crypto in the real world. they've worked hard for everything that happened and for its success to help a lot of people, I am so proud of you.

They are really composed of hardworking team, I guess that's what they made of and will be their path in order to achieve greatness soon. I supported this project since day one and i am not regretting, not even a single thing. GCOX will be one of the most awaited coin of the year and i have no doubts about it.

One of the achievement that I like about GCOX is that they allow this big celebrities to get involve in crypto-space that will encourage all of their fans to use the new technology. We can expect that the crypto-community will grow soon and it's all because of GCOX platform.

the entertainment industry is a good investment and has a huge market! endorsements, publicity, and advertising cost is lessen because of the well known investors is also the ambassador of its token! well played.

Definitely! The idea of GCOX to build a platform for this industry is truly great and easy to sell in the market because of the demand from billions of people, these celebrities are not just a customer for GCOX but also an asset to raise awareness about this platform.

idols embracing this blockchain technology and cryptocurrency specially gcox will be a huge impact in promoting not only ACM but the whole blockchain technology to the masses and soon be known all over the globe! i've heard that australlia is embracing crypto wholeheartedly by using crypytocurrencies to pay utilities!

akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

idols embracing this blockchain technology and cryptocurrency specially gcox will be a huge impact in promoting not only ACM but the whole blockchain technology to the masses and soon be known all over the globe! i've heard that australlia is embracing crypto wholeheartedly by using crypytocurrencies to pay utilities!

not just australlia but most of the first world countries are open on this new form of money and i believe that gcox will play a huge part in social awareness.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
mongkie

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

not just australlia but most of the first world countries are open on this new form of money and i believe that gcox will play a huge part in social awareness.
[/quote]

i am happy to see how cryptocurrency is exponentially growing! yes gcox may play an integral part in making cryptocurrency be available to the masses and be known by all because of the celebrity endorsement! nice point of view!

RareFortune

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

Hello!
Just did some due diligence on the GCOX domain and it was passed with success which is also the good point for future investors!

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:gcox.com
Registrar:NameCheap Inc.
Registration Date:2006-04-15
Expiration Date:2028-04-15
Updated Date:2018-08-06

By the way, is there any news on the date of the start of the 2-nd tranche of CGOX ITS?

whoahhhh nice thanks for sharing this info to us atleast we know that the GCOX is super legit and you can trust for. uhmm as of now they still didnt posted and announce the specific date of the 2nd tranche all of us are waiting also maybe you can follow them on twitter to https://twitter.com/GCOX_Official so you can see the updates and coming 2nd tranche

Great post! Whoever says or think that this project is fake or scam would really regret and eat their words in the end. GCOX is 100% legit that is back by real people who are professional on this field that is why they attract these celebrities to join the ecosystem and raise awareness about GCOX platform. There are no official announcement yet about the 2nd tranche but I think it will start on the first or second week of September.

It will never be said that way for sure, if this one's scam there will be lot of pesonal profile on the line. I mean big stars with big reputation will not be putting their name on a bad situation promoting this one right?. Thank you for making this post, a slap for the doubters and haters of GCOX if there are.

yeah even those who early investors can you see an arab investing on GCOX i think his a multi millioanire in U.A.E and he wont put his money on scam company also on chinese man and japanese who invest early also and senator manny paquaio before he make an agreement and endorsement to GCOX lot of these huge investors are confident is so fucking legit you can trust on so you dont need to worries just invest and spread the good news about the GCOX so evryone will recognized it and knowledgeable about  GCOX I.T.S

Good choice of words, the fact that this stars had already established their pedestals and names into the world i don't think that they will be gambling their personalities to a company that might lead to risk who they are right now. Those thing for me are pretty solid foundations and good signs how legitimate the project is.

I guess all of you are on point when it comes to the GCOX legitimacy, Well i myself doesn't have any doubts from it but to think that just one ICO last year which i really believe that is promising too. Remember CENTRA? i use to be a hodler of that one since the project is good and it's promoter such as DJ khaled and Money floyd mayweather are also big stars. I hope this will not be happening to GCOX.

Very nice topic you have there, let me explain this to you sir KATASHI. In Centra's case yes they also use big stars as promoters but the real problem which is they are being chased by SEC is because the CEO's they tend to use in their whitepaper and website are fake. In short they falsify documents and fake identities which makes centra fraudulent which is i believe i don't see on GCOX, check their CEO's profile on Linkdn for references.

Ohh i see, that's really brief but good explanation there sir. Now it's clear for me and yeah you are correct GCOX doesn't possess that kind of thing they have a legit names posted on their web. Now i think my small questions in my mind are clearly answered in this thread.

i am an investor of centra way back and took profit when the team an the project is about to collapse. thank you for sharing this information i am now secured with the legalities of this project!

The more reason for investors to trust this project because of this information, as we can see the domain name GCOX was registered since 2006 meaning that the team behind this project put a lot of effort and thinks carefully about this project for a long time.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

Soon, we will see photos like this from the celebrities advertising their own coin that was created on GCOX platform. I can't wait to see how these celebrities will attract more people to join the crypto-space and use this new technology for their daily lives.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:01:05 AM

https://scontent.fmnl3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40403660_10157687271627067_3798308960201605120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3a53e6a464139748430e31c9c8cda3ff&oe=5C2D5DBA

Soon, we will see photos like this from the celebrities advertising their own coin that was created on GCOX platform. I can't wait to see how these celebrities will attract more people to join the crypto-space and use this new technology for their daily lives.

Possible because lots of celebreties who joined gcox are very famous and so very superstar if they promote their coin for sure of all of their fans will buy their coins and use it as they are very passionate to their idol
mongkie

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

if the celebrities post real pics that endorses cryptocurrencies it will be great help to the industry! when would be the end of the ICO?

mongkie

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

GCOX signs partnership with the payment service provider saifu check on https://medium.com/@saifu.ai/gcox-signs-partnership-with-payment-services-provider-saifu-ff4a0dbbde5e
this will bridge the gap between crypto and fiat

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:42 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 09:03:20 PM by tumis

Here it is
The new single our star -  "Goodbye" with David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj & Willy William
https://jderulo.co/goodbye

http://www.jasonderulo.com

-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-mZwL4Bh6E&frags=pl%2Cwn

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Here it is
The new single our star -  "Goodbye" with David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj & Willy William
https://jderulo.co/goodbye

http://www.jasonderulo.com

-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-mZwL4Bh6E&frags=pl%2Cwn

GCOX provides solutions for each celebrity from all life activities to the key moments in the celebrity life cycle. I think that with GCOX each celebrity has more opportunities not only to interact with its fans but also feel how much they support him on the key moments and periods of their lives and careers! In such way, the celebrity which is is GCOX, has the solution to meet his or her needs and find the true support through the fans before they made steps that would be successful and popular in the future.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

Is this for real? I've seen the banner ads with the name of GCOX on it and some big celebrities like Manny Pacquiao and Jason Derulo while surfing the net. It caught my attention because of their promotion that celebrities are being involve on this project.

lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

Actually, it is quite interesting if celebrities take part in the blockchain world so that this will increase broadly, CGOX will be a project that has a good future by involving famous names and certainly will be easy to get investors.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

sir the bounty date that youve posted is already finished right its only august 30 do we need to post more but theres no week or dates written on your bounty info we just need a clarification because we are confused
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

sir the bounty date that youve posted is already finished right its only august 30 do we need to post more but theres no week or dates written on your bounty info we just need a clarification because we are confused

Bounty ended. We are calculating the stakes now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.0

But the most interesting part come now. The ICO https://gcox.com

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

==> GCOX <== is a proud representative of Miss World in Singapore and we are honored to attend a formal dinner with our official partner Sian Chay Medical Institution. (Facebook profile --> https://www.facebook.com/Sian-Chay-Medical-Institution-284465101587708/)

eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

GCOX is the world's first blockchain-powered platform that allows the popularity of celebrities to be tokenised and listed. Through GCOX, celebrities can now capitalise on their popularity and reach out to their fans. At the same time, the public can gain more private and exclusive access to celebrities of their choice.
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

I think this project will be able to compete with other plans. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: