Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

It is official! the next tranche will be 0.9 usd each ACM
this is because of the Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)
second stage ICO will be announced today and i cant wait to see the results of the tokensale! i hope that my investment would grow after the tokensale!

oh nice picture of senator manny paquaio congrats to first participants of 1st tranche of GCOX the acm now is 0.90$ in just a matter of days your capital already grow and youve got lot of tokens comnpare to the second tranche hihi

yes the ico price in the first tranche is lower than the incoming second tranche and the capital already grow but you cannot realize your gain if it you will not sold it. in where exchanges is GCOX going to be listed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

This project is quite a surprise with all the events that have been done, this positive response will certainly be a very helpful thing for the team to stay motivated and able to achieve success.

Yeah this team is so powerfull and energetic in terms of marketing strategy they are very hardworking team travelling different parts of the world just to introduce gcox all over the people around the globe

i am impressed how the team manage to go on asia to promote this project. their efforts are truly paid off by the over subscription of the first tranche! i am exited to see the results of the next stage ico!

Yes it is to think that there are now only 3 key celebs who supports their cause, imagine if there will be 10 or more i think this platform will be a breakthrough of both crypto and entertainment sector. So let's keep on supporting this unit it reaches it's goal for the main time.

there are lots of phenomenal stars out there wanted to participate on blockchain madness and will surely support GCOX but is there an option where or it is possible if the fans (crypto enthusiasts) vote for their celebrity to have a token on acm platform? or it is always the team choose who will be listed?

"Celeb-Listing is the world’s first popularity index, seen through the valuation of Celebrity Tokens as determined by open market forces."

it is what is written on the page. determined by open market forces meaning it depends on the demand of the market
iamlds08

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Product - no MVP, even though a platform would be relatively easy to implement and they already have celebrities on board, according to the WP.

what do you mean by "product- no mvp?" do you refer to the product of GCOX that it does not contain uniqueness? please further elaborate your question or statement regarding the project? iam bit confused?
iamlds08

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

This is the best project as far as I know, so well done to the whole team in this company Very special project with really promising potential It. Great project joined the community The team of the project is creating trust with a large crowd. I believe in strong growth in the future.

we all believe in this growth and we really want this to happen. but it is not known how much left to wait for this growth. many disappointments, many disadvantages.

what do you mean disadvantages and dissappointments? are you not happy that the first tranche of ico was oversold? please elaborate your statement it sounds negative

He maybe a little out of the line but i guess he's maybe worrying about the whole market itself, I believe GCOX has a good stand when it comes to price and supply. Since the ghost month will be ending, i guess if that's your worry it will be on a good situation later for sure. Market will be recovering and that's for sure.

i hope that the market will recover soon! i heard that the us economy will collapse because of imbalance and people are advised to trade their fiat to gold and crpytocurrencies? ACM tokens are good investment! the demand speaks for itself!

i find GCOX a secured nest for my assets specially money. i invest on projects that i think going to be a success after coin offering not just to make money but also to balance my fiat and digital assets if that crisis will come.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

It is official! the next tranche will be 0.9 usd each ACM
this is because of the Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)
second stage ICO will be announced today and i cant wait to see the results of the tokensale! i hope that my investment would grow after the tokensale!

oh nice picture of senator manny paquaio congrats to first participants of 1st tranche of GCOX the acm now is 0.90$ in just a matter of days your capital already grow and youve got lot of tokens comnpare to the second tranche hihi

I think this is the ultimate good news of this month, crypto prices might be down but to think that gcox ICO price is now at .90 cents?!, wow i can't really believe it. This is great i believe it will be rising again since the next tranche is up next. More powers and I hope it will be a success at the end.

1st tranche participants are now in advantage as they ACM tokens in a cheaper price. I expect more investors will join on this 2nd tranche because of the successful events and promotion of GCOX team. Congrats to all early participants!
RareFortune

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

Product - no MVP, even though a platform would be relatively easy to implement and they already have celebrities on board, according to the WP.

what do you mean by "product- no mvp?" do you refer to the product of GCOX that it does not contain uniqueness? please further elaborate your question or statement regarding the project? iam bit confused?

I think he is referring to the beta version or sneak preview of the GCOX platform but based on their Whitepaper Q3 2018 along with public sale is the launch of ACCLAIM Blockchain and GCOX exchange although there is no official announcement but maybe before or after their initial token sale.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:55:12 PM

This is the best project as far as I know, so well done to the whole team in this company Very special project with really promising potential It. Great project joined the community The team of the project is creating trust with a large crowd. I believe in strong growth in the future.

we all believe in this growth and we really want this to happen. but it is not known how much left to wait for this growth. many disappointments, many disadvantages.

what do you mean disadvantages and dissappointments? are you not happy that the first tranche of ico was oversold? please elaborate your statement it sounds negative

He maybe a little out of the line but i guess he's maybe worrying about the whole market itself, I believe GCOX has a good stand when it comes to price and supply. Since the ghost month will be ending, i guess if that's your worry it will be on a good situation later for sure. Market will be recovering and that's for sure.

i hope that the market will recover soon! i heard that the us economy will collapse because of imbalance and people are advised to trade their fiat to gold and crpytocurrencies? ACM tokens are good investment! the demand speaks for itself!

i find GCOX a secured nest for my assets specially money. i invest on projects that i think going to be a success after coin offering not just to make money but also to balance my fiat and digital assets if that crisis will come.

Well you made a great decision in participating in GCOX token sale because it's like you are securing your future  Wink The project is unique and targeted a lot of audiences using celebrities as a front line so for sure this project will be successful.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

We are looking forward to a new and even better music grade from our star Jason Derulo and David Guetta !

==
https://gcox.com/

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

We are looking forward to a new and even better music grade from our star Jason Derulo and David Guetta !

==

it will be a good promotion together with GCOX, it will help a lot for sure. I also wish that this new singe will be a success for jason derulo since he deserves it for making a good music. I think GCOX fans and his fans will be crazy enough to hear this news coming! Props to jason and gcox!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

Well you made a great decision in participating in GCOX token sale because it's like you are securing your future  Wink The project is unique and targeted a lot of audiences using celebrities as a front line so for sure this project will be successful.

Good thing you chose a great one this is really a big help for the whole community, i believe this is subject to succeed look at the initial results of I.T.S. . The mere results say it that this will be a big hit in the future so stay tune and keep supporting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
phamthily

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

This is an excellent project. It has a great team of professionals behind it. I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. hope you will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join Here.
I really liked your wonderful project!
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

This is an excellent project. It has a great team of professionals behind it. I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. hope you will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join Here.

You are absolutely right body, when you talk about their team it's a very good team to see backing up such a very good project like this. Imagine they already surpass their targets in such few days on their first round. I say you are really in a good hands if you choose to support his one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

==

it will be a good promotion together with GCOX, it will help a lot for sure. I also wish that this new singe will be a success for jason derulo since he deserves it for making a good music. I think GCOX fans and his fans will be crazy enough to hear this news coming! Props to jason and gcox!

Well congrats on Jason Derulo for having another quality music, I hope this single will go viral and trending. It will be a good thing for GCOX too i guess. I think if GCOX will be appearing on the Official Music video of this one will be a bigtime advertisement too. Imagine that thing happening right now?!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

I love the vision of the Gcox team and the idea, which they are trying to implement. The idea is really fresh - that's what I think is most interesting. This proves that Gcox ahead of other crypto and about to go real-life use, & it will be huge in coming days
Katashi

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

I think gcox price will be on a good position since the ghost month is now ending. to think that it will be september on the next further weeks i believe this is already anticipated by it's development team. It really dodges the launching on the ghost month season which is really a good strategy from them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

I am very positive on that thing, actually there some signals and trends on chart that says the market might be recovering soon. I am no expert but base on the readings and info's i am gathering most of them are really in advantage of the whole crypto industry buddy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
RareFortune

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

==

Well congrats on Jason Derulo for having another quality music, I hope this single will go viral and trending. It will be a good thing for GCOX too i guess. I think if GCOX will be appearing on the Official Music video of this one will be a bigtime advertisement too. Imagine that thing happening right now?!

I bet the team already planned it and if that's happen it will create a big impact for GCOX platform but I know that this project will surely succeed with or without them appearing on the official music video.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

You are absolutely right body, when you talk about their team it's a very good team to see backing up such a very good project like this. Imagine they already surpass their targets in such few days on their first round. I say you are really in a good hands if you choose to support his one.

GCOX would be really helpful to everyone in the future as the platform has a feature of gathering funds for charities that none of the previous project have done. Solid foundation, big community and determined team members is what you can expect from GCOX.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

I love the vision of the Gcox team and the idea, which they are trying to implement. The idea is really fresh - that's what I think is most interesting. This proves that Gcox ahead of other crypto and about to go real-life use, & it will be huge in coming days

You are correct! What made the tranche 1 success is because of the team behind GCOX and as we can see they are now getting a lot of extra attention from crypto-community after they've done the promotion and events to different countries in Asia, The hard work of their team and unique ideas is one of the asset of this project.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Return to the moments of the World Cup in Russia
GCOX together with the winner of the Celebrity Impression Challenge user marvo94, who was placed in the honorary VIP box together with Micheal Owenen where they watched the final match of France with Croatia.

video->

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: