Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS
200k ACM, 170k divided among 5 campaigns, 30k ACM each campaign. 25k reserved for exceptional work bonuses or return to the budget.
i think it is from the team

Well this seems clear to me now, 200k Acm tokens divided to 5 camps. This question goes with my mind too when i see this post.  It's a large amound of U.S. dollars too, I guess those bounty participants are celebrating right now to see that GCOX is really doing well.

it is too early to celebrate because most of the ico's are being dumped by them too and the market value of the coin depends on the tranche results. i believe that in a short period of time it will eventually recover too. for the bounty hunters, my advise is to hodl for you not to regret!

is that really true sir that the bounty campaign in facebook is already stopped because until now im posting on facebook and reposting eh i dont have an idea that its already been stopped?

well you have a point, but for my stand i guess if i'm a real supporter of gcox i already know tha circumstances because that's how usually ICO works. my thing is we can celebrate because people are recognizing this platform because it has really potential. And to think that it's now on 120% percent can't you see what will be it's further milestones.

Yes it is a thing to celebrate, having a 120% on the first tranche is a very big thing for GCOX and i guess there's no need to worry for the future. I believe those are an early implication of how sustainable GCOX is. Let's see how it will be performing in the time it reaches the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

To think that their first tranche gain 120% percent subscription what are your thoughts about the next tranches what will be the results if you were to predict?
Feel free to answer and give some prediction guys, i believe this will be exciting for sure this ICO really doesn't  fail to surprise me a lot.

i am betting for a 200% and i think it is attainable because the team is never stops in promoting gcox on different countries in asia. i hope that they will soon reach south korea where fandom is a living!

You're right South Korea should not be miss on GCOX world tour, I also heard that they will be back soon on Philippines and I'm sure that Manny Pacquiao will be in front line. GCOX continues promotion will surely attract more potential investor to participate on their Inital Token Sale.

i am also a fan of korean groups and i find  south korea a good country to dive in because the crypto knowledge their is already known and there are lots of investors and exchanges in that country. p.s i like korean girls too LOL

let's just hope that the regulations in south korea will be final and crypto will be fully legalize again, When this country decided to ban crypto the market really shattered, I guess if South Korea will be patronizing GCOX well i think this will be a good thing since there are lots of kpop fans all over the world.

oh i see South Korean Government banned ICO on their country that is why GCOX is not available there i think they will lift the ba nif the other countries like china and india lift the ban of ico. we cannot blame them because there are lots of SCAM projects out there.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

You have a great team. But I hope this will not only favour the big fish

what do you mean by big fish? whales investors? how can it be possible?

i think he's refferring abou the whales right, well i don't think so since the project itself is very good which i think will benefit all the parties involve. So i guess there's no need to worry, I believe the team is really committed on the goals and the success of the platform and the people who will support this project.

if he is referring to the whales that pumps and dump the market well that is pretty normal in the industry because crytoworld is volatile that is the reason why there are lots of investors coming in to take the risk of volatile market.

mongkie

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS
200k ACM, 170k divided among 5 campaigns, 30k ACM each campaign. 25k reserved for exceptional work bonuses or return to the budget.
i think it is from the team

Well this seems clear to me now, 200k Acm tokens divided to 5 camps. This question goes with my mind too when i see this post.  It's a large amound of U.S. dollars too, I guess those bounty participants are celebrating right now to see that GCOX is really doing well.

it is too early to celebrate because most of the ico's are being dumped by them too and the market value of the coin depends on the tranche results. i believe that in a short period of time it will eventually recover too. for the bounty hunters, my advise is to hodl for you not to regret!

is that really true sir that the bounty campaign in facebook is already stopped because until now im posting on facebook and reposting eh i dont have an idea that its already been stopped?

well you have a point, but for my stand i guess if i'm a real supporter of gcox i already know tha circumstances because that's how usually ICO works. my thing is we can celebrate because people are recognizing this platform because it has really potential. And to think that it's now on 120% percent can't you see what will be it's further milestones.

Yes it is a thing to celebrate, having a 120% on the first tranche is a very big thing for GCOX and i guess there's no need to worry for the future. I believe those are an early implication of how sustainable GCOX is. Let's see how it will be performing in the time it reaches the market.

starting with a high standard of 120% is a big thing because the chances of getting over it is lesser rather than slowly moving up trend but i am wholeheartedly believe that GCOX project will have a great future in this cryptocurrency industry.

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Security is fundamental and imperative for GCOX and that is why we have chosen Trustwave as our Advanced Safety Operational Center (ASOC)

https://www.trustwave.com/Resources/Trustwave-Stories/

#ASOC is constantly monitoring the gcox platform to detect potential threats and ensures that we are safe and use risk mitigation practices. Rest assured that once you register on the GCOX site, all your information will be properly secured.

GCOX PRESALE

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

In just a short of time of their Initial Token Sale, GCOX 1st tranche was 100% subscribed with an over-subscription of 56% at closing. GCOX team are thankful for all the participants who made the 1st tranche a remarkable success. The announcement of the ACM token price for the 2nd tranche will follow on 21th of August so stay tuned for the updates and you won't miss the chance to purchase ACM tokens.

duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

common why are you saying that only favour for big fish didnt you see they open the token for all thats why they conduct an I.T.S so evryone can buy the token and joined the exchanges how can you say that only for big fish didnt you know GCOX is already noticeable worldwide because of the very hardworking team and marketing 
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

This is awesome I like this project so much , with Many Pacquiao on this project look strong and I am very comfortable that this project will be successful.  I will support this one and invest on this project GCOX.
BlackMambaPH

Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

I filled the form for Signature Campaign and I put wrong ACM Address. I put ETH Address instead of ACM Address. And I never see my username in spreadsheet. Does the number of participant for Signature Campaign is already meet the maximum participant? I already sent this message to the Bounty Manager.

You can deleted this if it not allowed to talk about bounty because this thread is self-moderated.

Best Regard.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
tumis

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

ACM  INITIAL  TOKEN  SALE  - A  step-by-step guide
Last  update  :  8  August

New Account:

Activation:

Whitelist & Major issues:

RareFortune

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

This is awesome I like this project so much , with Many Pacquiao on this project look strong and I am very comfortable that this project will be successful.  I will support this one and invest on this project GCOX.

You might need to wait for their 2nd tranche, maybe after 21th of August because of the overwhelming supports from investors the 1st tranche was closed within less than a week as GCOX got over subscription of 56%. Stay tuned for more updates so you won't miss the chance to purchase ACM tokens in 2nd tranche and you made a right choice for investing in GCOX  Cheesy
RareFortune

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:00:26 AM

common why are you saying that only favour for big fish didnt you see they open the token for all thats why they conduct an I.T.S so evryone can buy the token and joined the exchanges how can you say that only for big fish didnt you know GCOX is already noticeable worldwide because of the very hardworking team and marketing  

Maybe he/she didn't see the news recently about the over subscription of GCOX from their 1st tranche, meaning that there are different people or investors was involve during the sale. Also GCOX are using blockchain were transparency is one of it's features so every ACM holders will be seen on their explorer.
mongkie

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Maybe he/she didn't see the news recently about the over subscription of GCOX from their 1st tranche, meaning that there are different people or investors was involve during the sale. Also GCOX are using blockchain were transparency is one of it's features so every ACM holders will be seen on their explorer.

yes and it is easy to spot pump and dump groups. i just didnt get the point of favoring big fish? please do research about the project and the integrity of the team before judging.

phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

GCOX made it possible to interact with celebrities. Currently, we have SNS like Twitter, but thee are so many hates and celebrities won't be willing to communicate with fans on it. Monetizing interaction with celebrities through blockchain address the problem.
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

It is a very interesting idea, by utilizing this we can cheer celebrities in a true sense. There will be demand for both celebrities as well as civilians.
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Would be interesting to see crypto celebrity on their platform. The product development will be relatively easier since they already have celebrity such Manny Pacquiao as their investor already.
duncaneastlance

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

yes and it is easy to spot pump and dump groups. i just didnt get the point of favoring big fish? please do research about the project and the integrity of the team before judging.

maybe his talking about the big investors and private investors he didnt think this guys helped the gcox in the first place because they are the first one who invested and putted money first on gcox
duncaneastlance

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

GCOX made it possible to interact with celebrities. Currently, we have SNS like Twitter, but thee are so many hates and celebrities won't be willing to communicate with fans on it. Monetizing interaction with celebrities through blockchain address the problem.

yeah right most of fans are very passionate and over fanatic to their idol this kind of startegy will get connected to the fans and their idol they can buy the coin of their idol inside the gcox when its already started
tumis

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

A few photos from the GCOX greeting in Vietnam. We have obtained the maximum attendance for this event.

mongkie

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

It is official! the next tranche will be 0.9 usd each ACM
this is because of the Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: