Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

You have a great team. But I hope this will not only favour the big fish

what do you mean by big fish? whales investors? how can it be possible?

common why are you saying that only favour for big fish didnt you see they open the token for all thats why they conduct an I.T.S so evryone can buy the token and joined the exchanges how can you say that only for big fish didnt you know GCOX is already noticeable worldwide because of the very hardworking team and marketing  

Maybe he/she didn't see the news recently about the over subscription of GCOX from their 1st tranche, meaning that there are different people or investors was involve during the sale. Also GCOX are using blockchain were transparency is one of it's features so every ACM holders will be seen on their explorer.

yes and it is easy to spot pump and dump groups. i just didnt get the point of favoring big fish? please do research about the project and the integrity of the team before judging.

maybe his talking about the big investors and private investors he didnt think this guys helped the gcox in the first place because they are the first one who invested and putted money first on gcox

and it is usual for every business if you have capitalized big then the return will be big also. it depends on how much capital you invested. it is natural.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mongkie

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

Would be interesting to see crypto celebrity on their platform. The product development will be relatively easier since they already have celebrity such Manny Pacquiao as their investor already.
It is a very interesting idea, by utilizing this we can cheer celebrities in a true sense. There will be demand for both celebrities as well as civilians.

yes the GCOX platform is one of a kind and serve a lot of purposes from exchange, to tokenization of celebrity coins and up to charity works!
GCOX truly utilize the advantage given by the blockchain technology. so what are you waiting for? you can buy ACM tokens @ gcox.com tranche 2 of the tokensale will be announced soon!

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

It is official! the next tranche will be 0.9 usd each ACM
this is because of the Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)
is the tranche 2 will be tomorrow or announcement first?!
this adaptive price discovery model is exclusive at GCOX where the price of the 2nd stage ico  is not fixed price unlike other icos where sold or unsold out the price will be the same. it is a great tool to check on the demand of the token 
iamlds08

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Would be interesting to see crypto celebrity on their platform. The product development will be relatively easier since they already have celebrity such Manny Pacquiao as their investor already.
It is a very interesting idea, by utilizing this we can cheer celebrities in a true sense. There will be demand for both celebrities as well as civilians.

yes the GCOX platform is one of a kind and serve a lot of purposes from exchange, to tokenization of celebrity coins and up to charity works!
GCOX truly utilize the advantage given by the blockchain technology. so what are you waiting for? you can buy ACM tokens @ gcox.com tranche 2 of the tokensale will be announced soon!

it is truly one of a kind and i will bet that many ico's will copy this strategy of GCOX. this unique strategy of GCOX is the main reason why the first stage ICO is oversubscribe! watch out for the next tranche!
iamlds08

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

This is the best project as far as I know, so well done to the whole team in this company Very special project with really promising potential It. Great project joined the community The team of the project is creating trust with a large crowd. I believe in strong growth in the future.

thanks for trusting the team and the project! i am an avid supporter of this project too! the potential you are saying will be the next trend in the ICOs in the future!
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

This is the best project as far as I know, so well done to the whole team in this company Very special project with really promising potential It. Great project joined the community The team of the project is creating trust with a large crowd. I believe in strong growth in the future.

we all believe in this growth and we really want this to happen. but it is not known how much left to wait for this growth. many disappointments, many disadvantages.

wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

This project is quite a surprise with all the events that have been done, this positive response will certainly be a very helpful thing for the team to stay motivated and able to achieve success.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

This project is quite a surprise with all the events that have been done, this positive response will certainly be a very helpful thing for the team to stay motivated and able to achieve success.
Indeed many who give praise and support for this project and hopefully it can foster a spirit for the team to better manage projects in order to achieve the target.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
iamlds08

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:45:30 AM

staying motivated or being commited to something depends on every person but the team already proved that they are fully commited to the project that results to high performing ICO first stage.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

It is official! the next tranche will be 0.9 usd each ACM
this is because of the Adaptive Price Discovery Model (APDM)
second stage ICO will be announced today and i cant wait to see the results of the tokensale! i hope that my investment would grow after the tokensale!
iamlds08

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

we all believe in this growth and we really want this to happen. but it is not known how much left to wait for this growth. many disappointments, many disadvantages.

what do you mean disadvantages and dissappointments? are you not happy that the first tranche of ico was oversold? please elaborate your statement it sounds negative
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

6 Asian investors that you may not have heard of and who can support your blockchain startup - among them our Filipino boxer.  

It's worth reading:
->
https://e27.co/6-asian-celebrity-angel-investors-may-not-heard-20180813/

duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

Yeah this team is so powerfull and energetic in terms of marketing strategy they are very hardworking team travelling different parts of the world just to introduce gcox all over the people around the globe
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

https://e27.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/manny_pacquiao_crypto.jpg

6 Asian investors that you may not have heard of and who can support your blockchain startup - among them our Filipino boxer.  

It's worth reading:
->

https://i.imgur.com/wzW7jEO.png

Whoah nice picture of our senator manny paquaio his so famous and our country as our idol in terms of boxing and also as a politician he has a good heart and down to earth person for sure many people will buy his coin when its hit gcox exchange because of his humbleness and good heart to our people
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

staying motivated or being commited to something depends on every person but the team already proved that they are fully commited to the project that results to high performing ICO first stage.

Yes it is, to think that they have a bunch of motivated circle of people for sure this will materialize into something. We all know that if motivation hardship is the topic their key persons know it all. Ask Mr. Manny about it and a whole day i guess is not enough in order for him to tell you how he start, from rags to riches.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

It's worth reading:
->

Whoah nice picture of our senator manny paquaio his so famous and our country as our idol in terms of boxing and also as a politician he has a good heart and down to earth person for sure many people will buy his coin when its hit gcox exchange because of his humbleness and good heart to our people

I've watch a video of him being interviewed, i really love about how the way he answered those questions. I think he intends to use this platform in a charitable way. I don't wanna disclose it yet but the way how he answer he really raise up the point that he's doing this in order to help many people and also communicate with this fans. A very humble man indeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
jets567

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

what do you mean disadvantages and dissappointments? are you not happy that the first tranche of ico was oversold? please elaborate your statement it sounds negative

Well it really takes time in order for a coin to soar high? well bitcoin tooks so long in order to be recognize and being use as a money or a currency. The thing is nowadays the trend is really strong when it comes to cryptocurrency, the media and government are really recognizing cryptos so i guess your worries will not be a bad thing anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
mongkie

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

Yeah this team is so powerfull and energetic in terms of marketing strategy they are very hardworking team travelling different parts of the world just to introduce gcox all over the people around the globe

i am impressed how the team manage to go on asia to promote this project. their efforts are truly paid off by the over subscription of the first tranche! i am exited to see the results of the next stage ico!

mongkie

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

It's worth reading:
->

I've watch a video of him being interviewed, i really love about how the way he answered those questions. I think he intends to use this platform in a charitable way. I don't wanna disclose it yet but the way how he answer he really raise up the point that he's doing this in order to help many people and also communicate with this fans. A very humble man indeed.

if i am not mistaken the interview you are telling is from bloomberg phillipines a business news channel and i have also watched that interview and the CEO of GCOX was asked if how much would be 1 acm cost and he answered about 1 dollar each.

mongkie

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Well it really takes time in order for a coin to soar high? well bitcoin tooks so long in order to be recognize and being use as a money or a currency. The thing is nowadays the trend is really strong when it comes to cryptocurrency, the media and government are really recognizing cryptos so i guess your worries will not be a bad thing anymore.

the growth of any cryptocurrency is based on how the team execute their plans in their roadmap and how that planned reacts on other factors like regulations and crypto economy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: