Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

what we will do sir just comment and follow thats only the bounty on reddit?

You can earn stakes by comment, follow, upvote and new post on our subreddit r/GCOX_Official

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

Hi there! We've conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis, identifying the lack of working MVP as the main project's weakness: https://swot.digrate.com/report/ffad5d28-c6c7-4836-bfe8-02e535ca2846. Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT does not provide deep understanding of ICO and was made automatically based on data published in open sources. What do you think about it?

Thank you for your assesment. Your website has great layout. As for "lack of working MVP as the main project's weakness".

Our platform is presently in closed beta but we have big news coming next week about our testnet and source code.

Stay tune!

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

This is a very nice project with opportunity!
Amazing vision, cognizant website, interesting website!

Thank you very much for your comments.

We have many opportunities for the crypto community to earn ACM Tokens via our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.0 and additional special bonuses such as our Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official 500 ACM Token Giveaway https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official/comments/913435/bountyann_300k_gcox_first_decentralized_celebrity/

Also random prizes for special events such as MANNY PACQUIAO post fight party and FIFA World Cup all paid expense trip.

Follow us on all of our channels to get more info.

It's is very nice to know that you are active too, it is a big yes for us supporters if we can see that the team behind this has the will and eagerness to push it's project to sucess. I just wanna ask who's in charge for the bounty campaigns? or in telegram maybe so i can raise some of my questions?. Thank you so much.

Thank you for your question. You can direct your questions to me or @JanEmil here on the Bitcointalk thread or via PM. Telegram is a 2nd option but I don't spend too much time on telegram. 

GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

This project sounds promising. GCOX to the moon! When and where can i start buying the Acclaim tokens?!

BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

Thank you for your interest in our GCOX project.

To stay up to date you can go to our website and sign up for our email news letter and to be ready once we go live register here https://acm.gcox.com/register.
You should also follow us on our other channels.

Let me know if you have any other questions, comments or suggestions.

erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

Am i right in this example?

PacMan creates his own token thru GCOX, then if PacMan wants to sell one of his boxing gloves priced at his token, then any fan who wants to buy it should should buy AML first then PacMan's token?
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

PacMan creates his own token thru GCOX, then if PacMan wants to sell one of his boxing gloves priced at his token, then any fan who wants to buy it should should buy AML first then PacMan's token?

yeah i think gcox will create a token for senator manny paquaio so his fans can buy his token and trade and i think the token of mr manny paquaio can accept as payment i they want to  buy his clothings merchandise i heard that before but i not sure 100% ahhh i just heard that before.  i dont know if its true 100% maybe senator manny paquaio can answer that humor.
duncaneastlance

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

I expect good luck for the business.
Really well activity, discerning website, a rather interesting project.

dont rely on just a good luck. because gcox will surelly be sucessfull just wait. because you know why?  its because the team behind of this project they are very hard working team cant you see how they make a marketing super skies the limit they are so good marketing strategy behind this project the more audience the more costumer will come for GCOX thats why i believe on the team behind of GCOX they are very hard working.
Haibui999

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

i hope this idea will be success
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

yeah i think gcox will create a token for senator manny paquaio so his fans can buy his token and trade and i think the token of mr manny paquaio can accept as payment i they want to  buy his clothings merchandise i heard that before but i not sure 100% ahhh i just heard that before.  i dont know if its true 100% maybe senator manny paquaio can answer that humor.

Well i guess that's only his example but as far as i understand that's how this platform works, But to tell you this is not only exclusive for Sir Manny's tokens other celebrities might be included for sure. And also manny is one of the of the major investors of the project meaning there are also partners behind GCOX.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

This project sounds promising. GCOX to the moon! When and where can i start buying the Acclaim tokens?!

BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

Thank you for your interest in our GCOX project.

To stay up to date you can go to our website and sign up for our email news letter and to be ready once we go live register here https://acm.gcox.com/register.
You should also follow us on our other channels.

Let me know if you have any other questions, comments or suggestions.

From my point of view the website you have looks nice, i just wanna clarify and raise some points please take it as a constructive one. Lately i've tried logging in in your GCOX dashboard, it seems not working. I tried lot of browsers, is on my net connection or on the server you have?, I also see some people making complains at the telegram group. Please clarify thank you in advance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:33:49 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 07:26:25 AM by john1010

I just only informed with this project when I watched the latest fight of PACMAN and saw the ads in the ringside GCOX, and after the fight there's a lot of post running on my facebook wall about the GCOX project.. The project is so potential plus the fact of the people behind it, the Legendary of boxing! Senator Manny Pacquioa

Very Interesting and I don't wanna left behind!
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:54:32 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 05:37:29 AM by tumis

Behind us a very successful event in Bangkok. There were really many visitors! The great interest and enthusiasm shown by each of the Thai community members. Special thanks are due to Mr Prinn Panitchpakdi, head of CLSA Securities (Thailand) Ltd, who has truly attracted many fans and local media. Stay up to date to read the article that will be released by SiamBlockchain, one of Thailand's largest publishers of cryptographic information.

We also had a great meeting with the combat sports legend Muaythai - SAENCHAI ( @saenchaithailand , www.saenchaimuaythai.com ) with his mentored team. We look forward to working with another legend - the celebrity - and together we will go out on the straight line that is ahead of us!

http://bit.ly/GCOX-PRESALE

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

Behind us a very successful event in Bangkok. There were really many visitors! The great interest and enthusiasm shown by each of the Thai community members. Special thanks are due to Mr Prinn Panitchpakdi, head of CLSA Securities (Thailand) Ltd, who has truly attracted many fans and local media. Stay up to date to read the article that will be released by SiamBlockchain, one of Thailand's largest publishers of cryptographic information.

We also had a great meeting with the combat sports legend Muaythai - SAENCHAI ( @saenchaithailand , www.saenchaimuaythai.com ) with his mentored team. We look forward to working with another legend - the celebrity - and together we will go out on the straight line that is ahead of us!

I think spamming in someone's post is highly prohibited in Bitcointalk, it's always free to create your own thread to promote this project.. Learn to respect to other thread brother.. Peace out!
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

I think spamming in someone's post is highly prohibited in Bitcointalk, it's always free to create your own thread to promote this project.. Learn to respect to other thread brother.. Peace out!

@john1010
Please look first at the definition of spam word and then answer yourself who here is spammer.
duncaneastlance

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

i hope this idea will be success

dont hope just believe and make action now and wait for the I.T.S on 08.08.2018 the team behind this is very hard working and very active you wont regret for sure if you join the I.T.S soon
mrtuan199x

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

What I mean is if this Token will work like the Binance coin, for use in the binance exchange only
duncaneastlance

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

https://i.imgur.com/vc4lKDX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SIAy2Di.jpg

i think he isnt using his eyes lmao just typing so fast not knowing this post is from the GCOX team lmao mate read first before typing what is in your mind its our team of GCOX who post it for me its an achievement again for us because another celebrity again who partnered to GCOX more to come team you are so amazing in marketing guys

@john1010
Please look first at the definition of spam word and then answer yourself who here is spammer.
duncaneastlance

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:36:33 AM

sir just wanna ask question it seems that theres no post on your social media account on twitter we dont have something to retweet for today and yesterday is it okay to retweet the tweet that you make a how many week passed already just to add more spreading the info  about what GCOX have done a past weeks before? in terms of making our own tweet we are making it im just asking the permission about the retweet section
Merit888

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

This project sound good and i think the team and developer offer interest and unique concept in this project which has celebrity tokens to sell.  And of course this project has already get big investors that really give support to success this project. Hopefully when public sale start in 8th August 2018, the tokens sale in the first round will be success and all token sold out.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

yeah i think gcox will create a token for senator manny paquaio so his fans can buy his token and trade and i think the token of mr manny paquaio can accept as payment i they want to  buy his clothings merchandise i heard that before but i not sure 100% ahhh i just heard that before.  i dont know if its true 100% maybe senator manny paquaio can answer that humor.

Well i guess that's only his example but as far as i understand that's how this platform works, But to tell you this is not only exclusive for Sir Manny's tokens other celebrities might be included for sure. And also manny is one of the of the major investors of the project meaning there are also partners behind GCOX.

Well to me this is a bit confusing because when you say a platform where celebrity can create their own tokens, dose it means different celebrities can create their own individual tokens in one platform?
And by doing this, wouldn't it be too many tokens in one platform? Or just some specific celebrities that can create tokens? Or am reading it all wrong. At least this what am reading in the ann page.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: