Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅  (Read 3232 times)
kazakovv

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

First of all, it will help people. Countries like USA can not print more money. The fixed number of bitcoins is the main advantage.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

bitcoin can help the world economy by giving profits to investors and traders, if bitcoin prices continue to increase every year it will help everyone who has bitcoin so that it can reduce poverty.

bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

I think bitcoin can help the world economy by reducing unemployment. Currently many people are working on bitcoin and this is certainly good for reducing unemployment. It will build the world economy I think. And there will be a real change.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

Now Bitcoin, which only helps the economic lives of individuals, will contribute to the economies of countries when it is accepted as a global currency. May be an alternative for the countries that are getting poorer due to the pressure of fiat money.
flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

I think bitcoin can help the world economy by reducing unemployment. Currently many people are working on bitcoin and this is certainly good for reducing unemployment. It will build the world economy I think. And there will be a real change.
true for those that are not yet been employed and they dont know anything this currency are suit but they also have to be more patient and for me this is such an investment that dont need to take off your money cause there is some alternate way how can you make some investment.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

I believe it can make international payments much easier than they're today. Also fees would be much lower. Anyone can access bitcoin wallet, that i also a game changer

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
atques

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

It can help in a number of ways as government will get more taxes. That money can used for welfare of people who are weak and poor.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

Just think about all that scenarios in where bitcoin would be helping all the people in there to make fast and cheap transactions, in where you should not be carrying out with a wallet anymore (a physical one) and you will be able to pay with a QR code.

crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

If bitcoin is recognized as a world currency, then the world economy will become more transparent and fair, and each country will have to create something new to become richer and no one can simply print money. Bitcoin can say accelerates the evolution of mankind.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

I think that this is the responsibility of world leaders and economists, because if I would rule the Bitcoin system, I will fail in few days, lol. It takes so big amount of knowledge and skill.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

in a way its redefining the centralized banking system. since banks affect and impact the economy so much bitcoin is making a real change
hellgreen

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

The answers to this question can be varied, but decisions, at the moment of the irruption of a decentralized economy are taken by users who trust with these cryptocurrencies, as can happen with the help of Blockchain and Bitcoin. It will no longer be possible to print Dollars, without an endorsement of a work product.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Bitcoin as one of the agents of globalization and global economic integration has helped many countries economy one by integrating the world economic system into one global place, and also by making sure that doing business across borders can be smooth and easy and fast. Bitcoin has helped to provide the world it first universal currency in a digital format with less cost of operations.
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

In its report, the G30 outlined four key principles that stimulate economic growth in the world. Expert analysis clearly demonstrates that all four principles are fully consistent with the development of blockchain technology and its broad integration in both the public and private sectors. High volatility and increased profitability provided by many crypto-currency assets will help attract more attention from financial institutions and legislators around the world.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

I think that this is the responsibility of world leaders and economists, because if I would rule the Bitcoin system, I will fail in few days, lol. It takes so big amount of knowledge and skill.
Why would you rule if you know that you'll fail?

Remittances, transfers offshore are impacting the economy by having more money in the market and this is making the entire country's economy healthier.

High volatility and increased profitability provided by many crypto-currency assets will help attract more attention from financial institutions and legislators around the world.
Most are scared with high volatility of bitcoin but if they will try to understand this, they'll gain financial freedom.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

Bitcoin can help the economic world in many different ways. But above all it is made of a coin commonly used and comfortable to buy anything

TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

I think that there are a lot of ways of helping the entire world's economic, and you do not need to be a smart guy for realizing that. just take in consideration in all the ways that governments could be making profits out of the transactions.

AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

Bitcoin has a great blockchain technology, which helps you to spend much more less transaction fees and other things by sending money to each other.
So maybe bitcoin has a great future exactly here and it can help economic in such way Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Christopher Rodriguess

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

Cryptocurrencies have led to the emergence of new markets. Currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have opened gates for a new kind of market which unlike present money market is controlled by no one. Cyberspace will rise up as the managing body that will handle and maintain such disruptive markets. The near zero transaction cost (along with other characteristics) has made these currencies even superior to the traditional money we are accustomed to using. What can be surely stated is that it is just the beginning and the number of possibilities is endless.
Pamela Medeiross

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:18:43 AM

Bitcoin eliminates the need for banking intermediaries, significantly lowering transaction costs and could liberate poverty stricken economies around the globe by providing access to capital to the one-third of humanity that is excluded from the financial world. However, some of the most transformational innovations of Bitcoin have been exploited by bad actors. These nefarious players give Bitcoin a negative reputation. This reputation leads to perception and perception becomes reality, especially in the nation’s capital and among regulators.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: