Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to live if you are a Bitcoiner?  (Read 2935 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

I live in the Philippines and it is pretty nice for people using bitcoins.
There is somehow a recognition (in a positive way, though still there is warning) from the government and quite a number of establishments that formally accept bitcoin as payments. Sucks that internet here is quite a damage with its price and speed compared to other countries.

I would say that Japan is quite the option as well, it is technologically sound and it is not that remote with the fact that cryptocurrencies may be fully recognized and used.
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

The best to live is in italy, because the money exchanger there is very high. Or even in USA and RUSSIA because they are the top richest country in the world.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

There is somehow a recognition (in a positive way, though still there is warning) from the government and quite a number of establishments that formally accept bitcoin as payments. Sucks that internet here is quite a damage with its price and speed compared to other countries.

I would say that Japan is quite the option as well, it is technologically sound and it is not that remote with the fact that cryptocurrencies may be fully recognized and used.
The good thing is that, Philippines is not banning bitcoin and its really convenient to use cryptos here, we are still in a adopting process but soon we will be one of a great place for crypto. Japan is really number 1 in Asia no doubt about that, but better if you are using cryptos in your place which is really more convenient.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

Yes, japan is better to go if you're a bitcoiner, because in japan, bitcoin is legalize by their government and i believe that japan is the most advance in technology. People there are open minded when in terms that if it can help their country economy. There are also other countries that you can go if you are a bitcoiner, like korea and usa.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

I think only Asian countries are pro bitcoin, rest of the world has some problem with bitcoin, however South Korea, Japan is the best country to live in as a bitcoin trader, as they are bitcoin friendly county.

kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

Come to the Philippines, we are not crypto enemy but a crypto lover. There are lot of scam came out just recently but the country is still in positive views about crypto currency. Some banks and even economics zone are talking about accepting crypto currency.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

I think japan is the best place if you want to use bitcoin in every step you. because in japan has many payments using bitcoin and it will facilitate you too.
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Really Intrest question I also looking for those countries, At the moment most of the countries there are restriction for Cryptocurrency,

As I guess UK, Russia , Japan somewhat okay but not 100%  Sad
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

I think Canada is the very friendly country for the bitcoiners, government of Canada is trying to implement of activity so I think Canada is a very good place to live.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand are the countries that receive payments with bitcoin. In those countries there are also some bitcoin ATMs that will serve bitcoin payments without going through a third party. And I think you'll love to live there, besides the delicious culinary, the people there are also friendly.

as far as I know you can't use bitcoin as payment method in Indonesia because the government of Indonesia prohibit it, in Indonesia you can only use bitcoin as an asset and because of that situation I am not sure there is ATM bitcoin in Indonesia. I think Philippines is the best place for crypto users.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

In indonesia you can have fast internet with cheap price with bitcoin exchange to fiat with instant process. but there are only a few machine atm there. and bitcoin prices there as well as korea and china. prices are often 1-10% more expensive than the global market.
refference: self experience.
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

If I have to choose, Japan and Korea will be the best option, not only in terms of Crypto acceptance but the country itself. Since most of us are looking forward to have peace and happy life, i think these countries will suits us best.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:03 PM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley I want to find out the most Bitcoin friendly country Smiley
Comments are highly welcome.

Best wishes.

Switzerland is a great country and has also received a crypto currency such as bitcoin. If where I want to stay with bitcoin of course I will choose swiss because there in my opinion have been many transactions using bitcoin or other crypto currency.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:03:56 PM

What needs for a bitcoiner? Fair Internet, Bitcoin ATM or Bitcoin buy-sell process, Sometimes VPN. And, I think in every country you will find this opportunity. In my country, Recently governments declared that Bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies are illegal. But we can sell bitcoin as much as we want. We can trade, mine bitcoin easily. But I am to keep it secret. That's it. By The Way, As you are looking for the best country for bitcoin then I can say Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Switzerland, Island name.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

If there's a country that supports its citizen and accept Bitcoin willingly this is the best place to be.. Like our country... In Asia... Freedom is there as long as you abide the laws and you are free to do all fun..

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

I would like to live in countries where Bitcoin and crypto regulation is actively developed, like US, Japan, and Korea. There isn't a perfect country right now as we're in a storming phase of crypto regulation. Only a small of country are willing to try to regulate crypto. For example, in Indonesia, the government has not taken any measures yet against crypto. They just simply state that crypto is not a legal acceptable currency. There's no regulation how to tax it, what it's classified as, etc.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

japan is a country friendly for bitcoin. Japanese society is very concerned with technology. japan able to consolidate after exchange MTGOx experience hacking. the loss experienced by MTGOx is 850,000 BTC.

but because of the growth of bitcoin there is very good, finally, after the incident MTGOx, market conditions  become calm again.

In April 2017, the Japanese government made bitcoin regulation, and the effect is bitcoin rise to 7K.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

I think japan is the best place if you want to use bitcoin in every step you. because in japan has many payments using bitcoin and it will facilitate you too.
Till you start trading and see how their taxes drain your profits in every possible way. All that friendliness comes at a very high price, and thus far they don't seem to cut Bitcoiners much slack when it comes to a tax reduction.

I however wonder how Japan handles its taxes when it comes to spending coins bought at way lower levels. I can spend my coins to legally avoid paying tax, because no conversion to fiat happens in the process.

If Japanese Bitcoiners are allowed to do that as well, it will stimulate them to actually spend their coins and boost Bitcoin's ecosystem there. More people spending means more incentive for merchants to accept Bitcoin.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

I think it's Japan or Korea, because the two countries always accept the MOF, and they accept the MOF in payment for goods and other needs of the people. BTC is widely accepted.
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

If you are running mining machines then the richland's America is best for minig. Because electricity is much cheaper over there. So you can earn much there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: