Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to live if you are a Bitcoiner?  (Read 2933 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

What best place? Is it simply just by the means of ban that's why you're looking for other countries that takes Bitcoin as a payment method? Well Japan has been using quite a lot so there you go for number 1. In my country, the adoption is still limited and there are still few wallets being offered locally in here, although there is one that you can utilize to pay bills (Coins.ph), it isn't that much of a spread out yet so I can't recommend you my country as of now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosesie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

You can choose japan because bitcoin is already accepted in japan
AnnaLim

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Singapore, Thailand or Japan are best option for bitcoiner to live
Limsam

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Hi. How do you think about Thailand.
 I have just seen this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4583239.0
Maybe this will be the best choice for bitcoiner
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Japan, Korea, Venezuela etc. are most bitcoin friendly countries according to reports, you can plan a tour and write blogs about your practical experience Smiley
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Japan, Denmark, Russia, South Korea and Finland are countries that have legalized Bitcoin currencies, so many business businesses are using Bitcoin officially from the government, and in my opinion those five countries are the best places for Bitcoin to grow more great again.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

What about HongKong? It is a place where communist don't enforce their rules and it seems a lot freedom there.
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

I would say a  cold place and with a very low bill electricity would be a good place to live. Tax free would be more nice. My place already a good place to live so i wouldnt mind to stay here cause it a good place to mine bitcoin as it almost five time cheap from living in usa..
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

IMO, Japan, Switzerland, Singapore and Australia are Bitcoin friendly countries. There are Bitcoin atm and the governments are positive about crypto.

However, Singapore seems to be the country with the lowest tax at 17%.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

I have heard Switzerland is extremely friendly to crypto currencies. They also have "Crypto Valley", a small town filled with companies that are crypto enthusiasts (some what similar to Silicon Valley).  They have business friendly crypto laws. Even normal users don't have to go through much hassles as long as they report their gains.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

It is important only to have access to the Internet, bank account, Visa card or Mastercard or virtual card.
Everyone can anonymously own bitcoins. There is also no problem in cashing. Any more or less civilized country is suitable for this.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley I want to find out the most Bitcoin friendly country Smiley
Comments are highly welcome.

Best wishes.
I think Japan will be the most suitable country because their government always supports the people using bitcin by letting them freely sell and exchange with the cryptocurrency. In the country they have more than 4000 of the goods accepted to customers using bitcoin to buy products that really great
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley I want to find out the most Bitcoin friendly country Smiley

Best wishes.

I tend to Japan as a country to stay in and enjoy the benefits of a bitcoin even with high taxes
The country is rich and the market is growing there fast and the chances of making big profits
Most importantly, it is a country open to bitcoin.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

I think the best to live when your are bitcoiner is Japan because Japan Government support bitcoin as there cryptocurrency and mostly japanese have own bitcoin and some store are accepting bitcoin as a payment method.

agree with your opinion. indeed now Japan has agreed that bitcoin is circulating in their country. so in Japan with cryptocurrency there is no problem.

However, the life in Japan is extremely expensive. Maybe this is simply my mistake but I guess it will be better to live in the country will some poor economy. In this case, you will become a billionaire even.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

I think anywhere you can do cryptocurrency, the fact that in some countries there are both pros and cons.

Yes it's your own decisions  what place you choose to live if you have cryptocurrency it is easy for you to choose, cause even one country are accepted there is some people are against, we cannot blame them. It's better to patients to them.
MixFresh666

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Hello,

Best wishes.
U.S U.K or somehere far away from civilization
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

According to me, Australia looks quite a good place for Bitcoiner. Australian government supports cryptocurrency. As well there are bitcoin ATM's are available. So if you looking for all crypto friendly environment then Australia is the best place for Bitcoiner.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:10:21 PM

Hello,

Best wishes.
According to US,South Korea and Russia to some extent. In Arab States I think Islamabad and countries like nigeria ,Keniya and few places where money is more and people are younger.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:19:15 AM

Hello,

Best wishes.

In my opinion, I think the best places to live if you are a bitcoiner is the places where bitcoin or other coins are welcome. The places where the cryptocurrency is being accepted whole heartedly. Also, the place where bitcoin is on high such as U.S, Japan, and Korea. It is best to live or be settled in a place where you can freely use the bitcoin and no hesitation or doubt that someone might ban it.

CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

Hello,

Best wishes.
Bitcoin can be accessed anywhere because Bitcoin only requires an internet network to access it, and we all know that the spread of the internet is now very widespread throughout the world. So wherever Bitcoin can live as long as it's connected to the internet, but I think the best place for Bitcoiner is the US, because there are many stores that accept Bitcoin as a payment tool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: