Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to live if you are a Bitcoiner?  (Read 2949 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I think the best place or country to live if you are a bitcoiner is Japan and USA. All we know Japan is the most progressive country in terms of technology so I guess that Japan can easily innovate their system and make bitcoin uses and bitcoin's acceptance in every company and stores and also in USA I think this will be the greatest place to live if you are a bitcoin lover. Because all we know the power of that country and this is the richest country that I know and another advantage is more people are open minded in dealing and investing in any business like cryptocurrency so you will always have a market.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
kelaxo76r

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

I think the best place ive visited on the bitcoin tour is Ginza, Tokyo. Japan can lay claim to being the world’s most bitcoin-ready country, with thousands of stores accepting the digital currency and a string of bitcoin ATMs to be found within major metropolises.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley I want to find out the most Bitcoin friendly country Smiley
Comments are highly welcome.

Best wishes.
I don't think there's a county that will be more comfortable for bitcoin and cryptocurrency  enthusiast in general like that of Japan, it a country that accept crypto in full and above all that's the country the founder of bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto originated from. They are technolocially advanced so I don't believe we lack anything there as Crypto Enthusiast
sincenam

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

Hello,

taxes, regulations, bans - where in the world is the best place for bitcoin users?
Such a place should also have easy access to the Internet, Bitcoin Exchanges, maybe Bitcoin ATMs (that would be nice Smiley ).

Any suggestions? Smiley
Comments are highly welcome.

Best wishes.
U.S, Korea, Japan and all other countries that are highly industrial and welcomes cryptocurrencies Would be ok.
I agree with Korea and Japan but in U.S bitcoin is still not accepted.
lipoicChin

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:45 AM

I would like to recommend U.S. this is a great place for bitcoiner.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

the country with the biggest crypto influence is China and the US, very proud if you become a citizen of one of these countries, because we know that large investors, communities and crypto economic forces rely on these two countries which causes the government to do everything possible to protect their citizens from the destruction of the current crypto world economy
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:35 AM

I think school and college textbooks can be kept in the middle of our time in bitcoin.It also tax and revenue are live in bitcoin by good position.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

It is not necessary to live where everything is good with a cryptocurrency sphere and where the country and their government fully support cryptocurrency, because you can simply keep all your assets in this territory and live elsewhere. So, of course, there are more and more such countries, I would advise Switzerland, Japan and Baltic countries. It is necessary to fully study the laws of all countries in which everything is allowed in the cryptocurrency sphere and choose the country that is right for you.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

it seems the safest place to store bitcoin that you have and for beginners is the blockchain, yes you can save the bitcoin you have on the blockchain and there the security is very high because it is stored directly in the blokcchain data which is the technology of bitcoin.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Japan, USA, Korea, Africa, Brazil are my choices.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

There are some countries that support bitcoin and accept bitcoin as a direct payment method in their countries. These countries include Denmark, Estonia, Sweden, Finland etc. to know the reason why they support bitcoin that much read this article https://coindiary.net/7-bitcoin-friendly-countries-that-love-cryptocurrency-investments/.

In Finland, there are some ATMs for bitcoins transaction and also there some exchanges which are gaining popularity day by day due to acceptance of bitcoin in their country.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

I have the best place for bitcoiner is Indonesia, many people in my country have side job as crypto currency for investment or trader, they have spend many time with bitcoin, by stay at my country you can use bitcoin as investment or trade without pay fee.

Please don't make people get the wrong idea about Indonesia. It is not a good place for Bitcoiner. Even tho it is not the worst place to be (as a Bitcoiner), it is still not a decent place.
Firstly, they have a fair internet connection compared to every other country in the world. Secondly, it has a rather expensive electricity fee. The "best place to live" we're talking about here certainly needs to have a cheap electricity for Bitcoin mining. Indonesia on the other hand, don't meet the requirement. Lastly, most of the people in Indonesia still have a skeptical thought about Bitcoin, not to mention those who clearly hate it.
All in all, it is just not the best place to be as a Bitcoiner.

faucet used to be profitable
markzuk007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

The United States, Canada, Australia, European Union, China ,Russia ,Vietnam ,Bolivia , Columbia and Ecuador these are the best places for bitcoiners. Smiley
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

For me the Philippines is still the best for tourists and who want to be island hoping because it has many islands around it. and beaches beside your house so that you ca live for good also internet is not a issue, many other hotels that you can use the internet for bitcoin.

The Philippines is a simple way of living here especially in the province.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

I like live in Ukraine, but I think it would be most safe to live on Maltese or Singapore.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

if in my opinion. better now choose to invest short term. and invest using paper currency. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin is now increasingly destroyed.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

if in my opinion. better now choose to invest short term. and invest using paper currency. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin is now increasingly destroyed.

it seems the safest place to store bitcoin that you have and for beginners is the blockchain, yes you can save the bitcoin you have on the blockchain and there the security is very high because it is stored directly in the blokcchain data which is the technology of bitcoin.

I think school and college textbooks can be kept in the middle of our time in bitcoin.It also tax and revenue are live in bitcoin by good position.

Is that your answer to the topic question? Smiley
Because I don't get it xD

Best wishes.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

If I'm not mistaken Sweden and Republic of Malta are the best countries to live in if you want to try to implement bitcoin to the maximum exponent, there are few regulations and most businesses have enough economic freedom, so you can easily do business with bitcoin.

gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

I think Russia, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, there are no restrictions placed on bitcoin in all these countries as it is supported by their government and you also have access to electricity and good internet connections.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

I think Russia, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, there are no restrictions placed on bitcoin in all these countries as it is supported by their government and you also have access to electricity and good internet connections.
Yes even there are many countries like estonia, south korea and Singapore are the best one to live if you are looking for regulated crypto countries. i read news about bitcoins in Russia some of vendors accept bitcoins as a payment option so what is better than this where you will be able to use crypto for exchange goods or services.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: