Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrencies vs world cup  (Read 457 times)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

Does the world cup affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the market....?
How do you think...

I think the world cup does not affect the cryptocurrency. during the World Cup until the World Cup ended there was absolutely no effect with the price of crypto. I do not think there is anything to do between football and crypto.

how can you say if there is no effect? is not it as long as the existence of the world cup the price of crypto unconsciously continued to decline, it signifies indirectly the world cup still affect the market crypto
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

If sharks are also involved betting it can that will affect crypto.
I guess so.

Zack Lee

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:00:11 AM

I think the World Cup in football does not affect the prices of crypto currency in any way, because they are not connected in any way.
I prefer cryptocurrency because with cryptocurrency I can invest and hold altcoin and if I choose the world cup I will not get profit, therefore, I prefer cryptocurrency because the world cup is only temporary and while Cryptocurrency can during its
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

How do you think...

I think that Russia has a weak influence on the crypto currency market and the football championship in general does not. The fact that in some hotels accepted Bitcoin as payment is just an advertising move. I do not know how it was possible to think that these things are somehow connected
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

How do you think...
In my opinion I don't think so. Price fluctuations were happening way back before the world cup started and so I don't think it's providing any impact on market price. Well, if Bitcoins or any altcoin were actively marketed at the world cup for any purpose, I think we would have notcied a major impact on market price.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

I think we desperately clutch at straws affixing world events to the crypto price fluctuations.
lasto4ka

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I do not think that the Cup,at least as it affects the price of cryptocurrency .  Unlikely.  Possible bets, but it won't affect much .
nurelisyahakim

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

I thought individuals were stating that the world container is a constructive news for bitcoin and in this manner will influence cost to develop as individuals will have the capacity to pay for coordinate tickets or merchandise and enterprises with bitcoin yet I don't believe that is the situation. The world container has not by any means have any effect on btc.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:44:39 AM

How do you think...

and I do not think it's proven at all, even tending to decrease is getting worse. I think this is the fact presented from the World Cup. does not at all affect the bitcoin or crypto industry.
but right now I am reading good news from some countries in asia that make trade regulation for the easier.
nurinmaulida

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

Worldcup as of now hugy affects the digital currency rates because of wagering at the current wagering locales utilizing crypto for wagering and extra installments for individuals. Subsequently the cryptos rates are marginally unstable and will probably recoup after the World Cup closes.
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

There were a lot of 'organisations' which got money for the bets. And crypto took place there as well. Furthermore, I am sure that crypto had more pluses here than cash at all.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

It was the greatest event in the world for the last time and I am sure that each large event or project totally influences on the cryptocurrency market.
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

When the WC started in June, the crypto market went down in the bear market, now the WC end, and BTC goes up so quick
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

I always think that there is no necessary connection between the World Cup and the cryptocurrency. The only connection is that some gambling websites may accept cryptocurrency for payment.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

How do you think...

I feel there is no connection between the world cup with cryptocurrency. from the World Cup lasts until now the World Cup is over, there is no effect whatsoever on the crypto. no price increases, nothing special.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Will the World Cup affect the price of Bitcoin and Ark in the market? Where did you get the problem?
I don't think there is anything in the World Cup and Bitcoin. Bitcoin didn't change when the World Cup started. The World Cup is over and the World Cup has not changed. The two are completely different individuals.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

How do you think...
of course not. which affect the bitcoin price ups and downs that the demand or supply demand. and good or bad news about bitcoin can also affect the rise in the price of bitcoin market.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

How do you think...

I think the world cup does not affect the cryptocurrency. during the World Cup until the World Cup ended there was absolutely no effect with the price of crypto. I do not think there is anything to do between football and crypto.

[/quote

I agree with your statement of doubt about the world cup affecting the crypto market. In my opinion, its just the timing that precedes one from the other and its purely coincidental, and are two mutually exclusive events.
EllieFarmer1100

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

I don't think the price gets affected.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

Why do you link the World Cup and encryption together? I don't understand this very much.
I personally think that encryption and the World Cup are two completely different individuals. They have nothing to do with before. After all, the beginning and end of the World Cup, encryption has no effect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: