Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

Personally i don't think we're going to see a "real" uptick in the market until mid next year minimum if i had to guess, but that won't stop businesses from operating fiat is fiat, and going from fiat to crypto back to fiat will continue to work, basically this dump is mostly hurting those of us that sit on crypto forever

Looks like there is no stopping. Market is continuously going down. The way falling, It looks like soon all Crypto will become zero Wink.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

Personally i don't think we're going to see a "real" uptick in the market until mid next year minimum if i had to guess, but that won't stop businesses from operating fiat is fiat, and going from fiat to crypto back to fiat will continue to work, basically this dump is mostly hurting those of us that sit on crypto forever

Looks like there is no stopping. Market is continuously going down. The way falling, It looks like soon all Crypto will become zero Wink.

Not possible and not going to happen. The guys controlling the market know what they are doing. Its just part of a ploy to get enough crypto from the market at a cheaper rate before the pump begins.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

yeah, tachain community is very large and super active i really believe they will make a very great impression once they start operating and most investors wants to invest in project that have a solid community

Their telegram group is enormous, they have nearly 100,000 members in the Tachain [EN] channel. The only thing that confuses me is that there isn't that much activity though, I thought I would see more posts considering the size of the group.

I think the members just joined the telegram group because of the airdrop, most people are just joining telegram group because it is required in the form. Most of them are just waiting to receive their airdrop and for sure they will leave after they get what they want.

For me that sort of ruins the whole point of a project having a telegram group. I would rather have 9k active members than 99k dormant members. I know it looks good to investors but it's not a good way of interacting with supporters.

Yes, you are truly right, its much better to have a few members that are more active than 99k members who are just joining to the project for airdrop, Also, that is why i don't like telegram AIRDROPS, it is much better to use discord channel. Telegram Channel is not organized in terms of information unlike the Discord that have many  features in arranging the activities.

Yeah, the telegram channel should be kept clean for discussion between token holders and the team. It ruins the atmosphere a little bit when you have bounty hunters constantly chasing their airdrops. I don't really use discord but I've heard a lot of people agree with you that it should be used for airdrop discussion and announcements.

Yup agree on you, that is why i dont like telegram airdrop right now, also in Telegram, many new accounts can be change name and there is a chance that they copy the admins or the moderator of project, also there is no specific option that can forbid somethings, example sharing link, unlike in discord they mute the user if they send links
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Haha. Not sure that can ever happen anymore. Some persons have a lot invested in this that they won't want to see such happening. Many factors are already in place to prevent such from happening. Crypto has grown old enough for such.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

Many bad or negative news are now spreading because the market keep going down and turning red, but for me this kind of happening is normal in crypto world and it's good that different events occur each year as well as the nature of the crypto that we will not always have never been able to predict the events.

Not many share the same thought. Many are actually freaking out especially those that put much money in. Also ICOs are having hard time raising their needed funds. I wonder what tachain's plan in these terrible conditions.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

Many bad or negative news are now spreading because the market keep going down and turning red, but for me this kind of happening is normal in crypto world and it's good that different events occur each year as well as the nature of the crypto that we will not always have never been able to predict the events.

Not many share the same thought. Many are actually freaking out especially those that put much money in. Also ICOs are having hard time raising their needed funds. I wonder what tachain's plan in these terrible conditions.

I believe tachain team will go ahead with the project and they may be launching taxi services in first quarter of 2019. Regarding token sales,  I don't know how much funds they got in last one month
Corleone100

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 08:36:15 PM by Corleone100

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

Cryptomarket is still young and will take time to become mature. Till that time it will keep fluctuating, but it this gives opportunity to buy tokens at lower rate.

This is hard time for many people. Almost 70-80% people joined Cryptomarket after last year's bull run. So first time they are seeing something like this.

Exactly, I can only imagine how those people will be feeling now. I also really don't know the plans of the market, if it will project forward or backward but one truth is that this has greatly affected crypto projects and ICOs.

Crypto just need more years to stabilize, for folks who invested hugely when bitcoin was at around $20,000 my advice is just hodl for couple of years. We all know there's going to be bull run but exactly when seem to be the case.
Crypto really need s some stabilization for this kind of project to grow! People are sacred to use this kind of services now!
Yeah people are scared to use this service because of the negative news that is spread around due to the present market situation. I just hope crypto gets  stabilized in coming years.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

This is true, everybody's situation is totally different, the market condition is quite alarming and the panic is totally understandable. We hope for the best soon enough though.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

from all indications the market will recover but not this year i am guessing next year February or even march, we are all gonna wait for the rise

It won't take long to get a recovery
It's already recovering as it stands
I'm hoping to see good jobs being carried out in restoring faith in the industry

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

from all indications the market will recover but not this year i am guessing next year February or even march, we are all gonna wait for the rise

I'm hoping to see good jobs being carried out in restoring faith in the industry

Exactly, market cap showing some improvement now. It's went up from 137b to 150b which is really good sign of uptrend.
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

I think now is the period that brands need to build their product/services, even though the market is on a very annoying range at the moment, it does not mean that they should pause their activities because it will be difficult for them to catch up when things spring up,so they should keep the community talking via their marketing processes and meetups
[/quote]

Exactly, market cap showing some improvement now. It's went up from 137b to 150b which is really good sign of uptrend.

Let's see how tight the Tachain Team maintain their campaign in front of this very unstable market. Keeping in touch with Tachain Social medias and see how they react is the my method for now...

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

True, the market is showing signs of improvement, but we all know where we would like to see the market. The current zone is at the moment is not welcomed at all.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

I think now is the period that brands need to build their product/services, even though the market is on a very annoying range at the moment, it does not mean that they should pause their activities because it will be difficult for them to catch up when things spring up,so they should keep the community talking via their marketing processes and meetups

Let's see how tight the Tachain Team maintain their campaign in front of this very unstable market. Keeping in touch with Tachain Social medias and see how they react is the my method for now...
[/quote]

They have the app ready,  now main part is partnership with taxi service providers. Don't know if Tachain has enough money to start the service?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Not possible and not going to happen. The guys controlling the market know what they are doing. Its just part of a ploy to get enough crypto from the market at a cheaper rate before the pump begins.

Yeah, Some big people or groups are manipulating the market now and they always win when they want to have more crypto at a cheaper price they will really going to make it down where most of the people will going to panic.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

Yeah, Some big people or groups are manipulating the market now and they always win when they want to have more crypto at a cheaper price they will really going to make it down where most of the people will going to panic.
This is what been happening for a while!
Those Players will be stocking loads of crypto in their wallet! No doubt a Big wave is coming! Get ready to ride it with TaChain!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

It has always been the case with crypto given it is unregulated. There is much happening behind the scenes especially that exchange have large fund in their pools which makes manipulation quite easy. Not pointing figures just stating an opinion.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

It has always been the case with crypto given it is unregulated. There is much happening behind the scenes especially that exchange have large fund in their pools which makes manipulation quite easy. Not pointing figures just stating an opinion.

I think that big people in the crypto world have plans that are different for cryptos now this year and next year they have not allowed to repeat the events last year and the first months of 2018. But may those they will help the crypto world that it will benefit all of us.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

I think that big people in the crypto world have plans that are different for cryptos now this year and next year they have not allowed to repeat the events last year and the first months of 2018. But may those they will help the crypto world that it will benefit all of us.

Whoo.. Look at the market cap. Now of people will come up with negative reviews or opinion about crypto and I believe that will be the time when market will move up.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

Cryptomarket is still young and will take time to become mature. Till that time it will keep fluctuating, but it this gives opportunity to buy tokens at lower rate.

This is hard time for many people. Almost 70-80% people joined Cryptomarket after last year's bull run. So first time they are seeing something like this.

Exactly, I can only imagine how those people will be feeling now. I also really don't know the plans of the market, if it will project forward or backward but one truth is that this has greatly affected crypto projects and ICOs.

Crypto just need more years to stabilize, for folks who invested hugely when bitcoin was at around $20,000 my advice is just hodl for couple of years. We all know there's going to be bull run but exactly when seem to be the case.

Yea, its really a pathetic situation but just like you stated, something good will definitely come up in the future, the year is almost over and hopefully we will get to experience some positive changes next year, considering the fact that good news are coming out of the industry even in this critical period, i just believe that the industry is being manipulated
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

It seems that we must learn about this situation so that last year's events did not occur this year, this makes us more able to learn so as not to panic. Team Tachain needs extra performance with the current conditions, hoping to be able to overcome a situation that is of concern.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: