Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
poochi

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:58:29 AM

it is interesting to know even the devs don't trust wolong's 150 satoshi target.  they all sell out.

without a deep pocket like wolong (with 10,000 BTC) to prop up this coin, with PND growing, who is going to look at at PANDA?

Devs thought 60 satoshi was amazing deal, with they have sold at 80.  now the reality sinks in and PANDA is valued at 14 satoshi, and going lower.  with so many more hundreds of millions of PANDA getting dumped, please, don't be a bag holder.

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:58:55 AM

the coin is dead.

there are lots of coins being released everyday.

don't cling onto this, move on.  

if you really like panda, there's PAND (1st panda) or PND (the real panda that's growing rapidly)

don't miss the boat again.

in investing, it takes courage to move on, don't stick around a sinking ship with blemished past, you'll make your money back somewhere else.

THEN LET THIS BE THE LAST WORD......
THE COIN IS DEAD

EVERYONE STOP MINING AND STOP TRADING...

IT"S OVER MOVE ON

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:59:03 AM

Agreement was made with developers team that they hold 6 months. That was posted by YOU in this forum. And you already modified this post (surprise!).

// Do you realise that your dump provoked wolong?
zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:59:31 AM

the coin is dead.

if you really like panda, there's PAND (1st panda) or PND (the real panda that's growing rapidly)

in investing, it takes courage to move on, don't stick around a sinking ship with blemished past, you'll make your money back somewhere else.

With the reputation tarnished, time to move on.
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:00:11 AM

But they will continue to follow blindly until they lose enough BTC.

Just saying, sounds like you all blindy involved the dude in your coin without any type of due diligence.

DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:00:53 AM

I personally don't care what happened ( too much ), the ANN OP has been altered, changed, edited, what ever ya wanna call it. All the details of where the IPO shareholders were to hold have been removed. <-- THAT is truth. Decide what you wish.
poochi

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:00:57 AM

Ok, the story looks quite clear.
There was an agreement with Developers team that Devs will hold coins for 6 months. Sevoque decided that he needs personal agreement, and as long as he didn't make it, he started to dump Pandacoins. Wolong got a hint about this, checked and it appeared that several developers were dumping coin and breaking Wolong's plan. This drove him mad and he decided to punish these idiots and quit.
Sevoque now tries to play innocent and blame Wolong.

Sevoque, you're really looking stupid and miserable in this situation. Better apologise and get out of cryptocurrency. We don't want such greedy and not-smart persons to make tricks and then pretend to be innocent.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5272946#msg5272946

what does that argument in the pastebin look likes it over? It looks like its over us being unhappy with wolong being dishonest and witholding project plans, information, funds, etc and not providing any clarity with whats going on

Let me just make sure i have this correct.. at some point, wolong apparently asked me, personally, to hold coins. really? He has never answered a single PM i have sent him since day 1 of the project and second of all, he wasnt even the one to give me my coins, Artis was, and did artis say antyhing? Nope, did jacob say anything to me, couinye, mxtm, evoked.. guess what, no to that too. So you think that this fake excuse hes making for his actions to do with the fact that i sold 5million, which is entirely up to me to do what i want to do with, is the reason for everything popping off today? you think i would be sat here typing replies to these messages if thats what happened? You need to look at what your saying has happened, it doesnt even make sense. Did isell panda coins yes, did i was told not to, not EVER. Do you think wolong is really butt-hurt over the fact that i personally sold a few million or do you think hes butt-hurt because he has an overinflated ego and when he got called out on having no answers for us, he turned the tables and finds scapegoats and reframes it that its all part of a 'masterplan' to shake out 'weak hands' from the coin.

so, whos being honest and whos being dishonest?

Sevoque, you're being dishonest. And your late hysteric in dev chat shows you in bad light too.

ShabbosGoy said this quite well: "sevoque is the type of person who goes to a dinner and shits on your table. "But I wasn't told I couldn't shit on your table.""

Are you illiterate? Can you read the agreement with Developers team and investors about holding for at least 6 months? It was you, who act here as a member of developers team, and it was you who deleted the main post where this agreement was noted. Now you just keep pretending that you need personal agreement, apart from the one which was made with Developers team, just to justify your pandacoins dumps, which influenced on wolong's strategy to pump the coin up. 

Now you started to blame everybody, that nobody informed you about something, what you posted on this forum. Isn't it just stupid?

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?

Don't try to twist my words. I say, that there was an agreement with developers team about them holding coins for 6 months. And you broke this agreement covering by stupid and non-legitimate reasons. This provoked the crash. That's exactly what I say. As long as you are able to read english, you will understand without twisting my words.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)

Agreement was made with developers team that they hold 6 months. That was posted by YOU in this forum. And you already modified this post (surprise!).

wtf what post? ive said always its artis, jacob, molly, wolong. thats never changed, other than by you and a bunch of dissinfo that wolong is telling you. dude, if u want to be gullible enough to go with it, be my guest, you need to accept it for what it is. Those guys mentioned all have personal 150m+ holdings.

don't need to be so butt hurt.  you didn't believe in coin going to 150 satoshi, or even 500 satoshi either.  obviously you didn't want to be the bag holder.

when project team doesn't even believe in the valuation, why should others?

do everyone a favor, close down this crapcoin forever and don't victimize anymore innocent people.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:01:05 AM

THE COIN IS DEAD, MOVE ON Stop reading the soap IS OVER
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:01:15 AM

the coin is dead.

With the reputation tarnished, time to move on.

seems people are sticking around...

Like the lead developers.

No one seems to notice.
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:01:48 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1y0z6x/first_donation_australia_zoo/

Just hit our 1 Million goal, thank you to all who are donating! The fund will run until the end of Feb, and then we'll proceed to get the $ to our charity. The foundation is almost ready and we're all focused on it full time now, which is excellent. More news on the foundation as it comes to hand!

Panda zoo fund:
PpjKd5y7X8siSF1c7Qx599hopDrqkB4Ds2

Oh look its mollymachine pulling one of her donation scams again. We haven't forgotten what you did last time with your dogecoin donation you peice of shit. Hope you burn.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
poochi

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:03:07 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1y0z6x/first_donation_australia_zoo/

Just hit our 1 Million goal, thank you to all who are donating! The fund will run until the end of Feb, and then we'll proceed to get the $ to our charity. The foundation is almost ready and we're all focused on it full time now, which is excellent. More news on the foundation as it comes to hand!

Panda zoo fund:

Oh look its mollymachine pulling one of her donation scams again. We haven't forgotten what you did last time with your dogecoin donation you peice of shit. Hope you burn.

what did he do with the doge coin donation?
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:03:31 AM

There was an agreement with Developers team that Devs will hold coins for 6 months. Sevoque decided that he needs personal agreement, and as long as he didn't make it, he started to dump Pandacoins. Wolong got a hint about this, checked and it appeared that several developers were dumping coin and breaking Wolong's plan. This drove him mad and he decided to punish these idiots and quit.

Sevoque, you're really looking stupid and miserable in this situation. Better apologise and get out of cryptocurrency. We don't want such greedy and not-smart persons to make tricks and then pretend to be innocent.

what does that argument in the pastebin look likes it over? It looks like its over us being unhappy with wolong being dishonest and witholding project plans, information, funds, etc and not providing any clarity with whats going on

Let me just make sure i have this correct.. at some point, wolong apparently asked me, personally, to hold coins. really? He has never answered a single PM i have sent him since day 1 of the project and second of all, he wasnt even the one to give me my coins, Artis was, and did artis say antyhing? Nope, did jacob say anything to me, couinye, mxtm, evoked.. guess what, no to that too. So you think that this fake excuse hes making for his actions to do with the fact that i sold 5million, which is entirely up to me to do what i want to do with, is the reason for everything popping off today? you think i would be sat here typing replies to these messages if thats what happened? You need to look at what your saying has happened, it doesnt even make sense. Did isell panda coins yes, did i was told not to, not EVER. Do you think wolong is really butt-hurt over the fact that i personally sold a few million or do you think hes butt-hurt because he has an overinflated ego and when he got called out on having no answers for us, he turned the tables and finds scapegoats and reframes it that its all part of a 'masterplan' to shake out 'weak hands' from the coin.

Sevoque, you're being dishonest. And your late hysteric in dev chat shows you in bad light too.

ShabbosGoy said this quite well: "sevoque is the type of person who goes to a dinner and shits on your table. "But I wasn't told I couldn't shit on your table.""

Are you illiterate? Can you read the agreement with Developers team and investors about holding for at least 6 months? It was you, who act here as a member of developers team, and it was you who deleted the main post where this agreement was noted. Now you just keep pretending that you need personal agreement, apart from the one which was made with Developers team, just to justify your pandacoins dumps, which influenced on wolong's strategy to pump the coin up. 

Now you started to blame everybody, that nobody informed you about something, what you posted on this forum. Isn't it just stupid?

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?

Don't try to twist my words. I say, that there was an agreement with developers team about them holding coins for 6 months. And you broke this agreement covering by stupid and non-legitimate reasons. This provoked the crash. That's exactly what I say. As long as you are able to read english, you will understand without twisting my words.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)

wtf what post? ive said always its artis, jacob, molly, wolong. thats never changed, other than by you and a bunch of dissinfo that wolong is telling you. dude, if u want to be gullible enough to go with it, be my guest, you need to accept it for what it is. Those guys mentioned all have personal 150m+ holdings.

don't need to be so butt hurt.  you didn't believe in coin going to 150 satoshi, or even 500 satoshi either.  obviously you didn't want to be the bag holder.

do everyone a favor, close down this crapcoin forever and don't victimize anymore innocent people.

1. my sell had nothing to do with the value of the coin,, i sold at ~65.. and u do realise, i was not the first person to sell. i dont deny that i sold, but i maintain there was nothing wrong with me selling. and why would i not sell everything if i didnt want to be a bagholder instead of just a few mil smartypants?

[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:03:34 AM

Panda zoo fund:

wow are you guys serious right now?

molly has never taken anything from anyone. If anything he is too generous and has been punished for this.

PANDAmonium continues
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:04:31 AM

end of

1. my sell had nothing to do with the value of the coin,, i sold at ~65.. and u do realise, i was not the first person to sell. i dont deny that i sold, but i maintain there was nothing wrong with me selling. and why would i not sell everything if i didnt want to be a bagholder instead of just a few mil smartypants?

I personally don't care what happened ( too much ), the ANN OP has been altered, changed, edited, what ever ya wanna call it. All the details of where the IPO shareholders were to hold have been removed. <-- THAT is truth. Decide what you wish.
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:04:52 AM

pandacoin will crash so hard and you will all bite your asses that you didnt invest into something a bit more stable.
You might get bucks now - if you sell. But you are not selling, you are holding while wolong, and scammer dev team rapes your market. Raped markets will crash, that's a natural law.
Stablecoin is meant to be stable, that's why it is a SAFE investment.
So why don't you become clever ONCE in lifetime and get your coins into a save habour like Stablecoin or PND(3.0)? I made $15k USD from Stablecoin, nobody made anything over $10 with that intrinsically worthless mists of pandaria shitcoin.
But because you can't into clever. Yes, have fun being raped by woolong.
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:05:41 AM

Your looking for someone to blame and you can flame and hate on me all you want, my stance is not changing and ive told you all the honest truth and in time that will become apparent.

Im going to sleep as its 4am

nn

end of

don't need to be so butt hurt.  you didn't believe in coin going to 150 satoshi, or even 500 satoshi either.  obviously you didn't want to be the bag holder.

i changed the title of the post several times as i was getting PM's from people saying they couldnt reply to the thread without having to change the topic as it exceeded maximum length ..and removed the part about 'wolongs speach' which was on the front page.
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:05:51 AM

Panda zoo fund:

what did he do with the doge coin donation?

Read my previous post. He/she cut and ran then bragged about it on irc. mollymachine and wolong are the scum of the earth.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
poochi

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:06:55 AM

THE COIN IS DEAD, MOVE ON Stop reading the soap IS OVER

PANDA coin community, here's what's going to happen to this coin.

- no merchant will ever accept this coin, as soon as they are told of this scam coin's history
- no charity that's legit will ever accept this coin, same reason above
- no legit investor will hold this for long term, there are so many alternatives out there without this shit history
- opportunist greedy pump and dump bastards will dip their toes in here to see if they can profit from lemmings that are still lurking around this coin
- you have no more upside, it will be either 1. ranged bound (don't even think about lasting above 60 satoshi), or it'll be pumped to draw more of you greedy bastards in and be dumped - yes you will be bag holders at higher cost base

Now you have a choice to make
- move on and be smart
- stick around, and hope you can let another dumbass hold your bag

THIS COIN IS DEAD.  IT HAS NO REPUTATION.  IT CANNOT BE SALVAGED.  IT WILL NEVER BE DOGE.  NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE, and NO BUSINESS WILL EVER TOUCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:08:48 AM

http://cmster.com/media/Sm6Zj4YfKzA5MOMo5WtYDdooMdNP2piG5upLHUnanST6Tt25XqYs896x7QNFpJnd.jpg
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:09:57 AM

I like how the developers are acting like a child... And they want us to believe in them... I'm done defending you guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: