Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:10:06 AM

I guess these people are too full of themselves and won't stop for the good of the innocent.

STOP THE COIN IS DEAD, WHO CARES and if you do care Buy up the SeLL walls with your BTC so the people who invested time, money and effort into believing your shit can have some mental peace.  TALK IS Cheap! Pay up or SHUT UP.. GO BUY THE SELL WALL if you care, the dam wall is pocket change for you all
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:11:00 AM

DEAD COIN IS DEAD MOVE ALONG PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Amadeika

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:11:40 AM

Ok, the story looks quite clear.
There was an agreement with Developers team that Devs will hold coins for 6 months. Sevoque decided that he needs personal agreement, and as long as he didn't make it, he started to dump Pandacoins. Wolong got a hint about this, checked and it appeared that several developers were dumping coin and breaking Wolong's plan. This drove him mad and he decided to punish these idiots and quit.
Sevoque now tries to play innocent and blame Wolong.

Sevoque, you're really looking stupid and miserable in this situation. Better apologise and get out of cryptocurrency. We don't want such greedy and not-smart persons to make tricks and then pretend to be innocent.

Your looking for someone to blame and you can flame and hate on me all you want, my stance is not changing and ive told you all the honest truth and in time that will become apparent.

Im going to sleep as its 4am

nn

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5272946#msg5272946

what does that argument in the pastebin look likes it over? It looks like its over us being unhappy with wolong being dishonest and witholding project plans, information, funds, etc and not providing any clarity with whats going on

Let me just make sure i have this correct.. at some point, wolong apparently asked me, personally, to hold coins. really? He has never answered a single PM i have sent him since day 1 of the project and second of all, he wasnt even the one to give me my coins, Artis was, and did artis say antyhing? Nope, did jacob say anything to me, couinye, mxtm, evoked.. guess what, no to that too. So you think that this fake excuse hes making for his actions to do with the fact that i sold 5million, which is entirely up to me to do what i want to do with, is the reason for everything popping off today? you think i would be sat here typing replies to these messages if thats what happened? You need to look at what your saying has happened, it doesnt even make sense. Did isell panda coins yes, did i was told not to, not EVER. Do you think wolong is really butt-hurt over the fact that i personally sold a few million or do you think hes butt-hurt because he has an overinflated ego and when he got called out on having no answers for us, he turned the tables and finds scapegoats and reframes it that its all part of a 'masterplan' to shake out 'weak hands' from the coin.

so, whos being honest and whos being dishonest?

Sevoque, you're being dishonest. And your late hysteric in dev chat shows you in bad light too.

ShabbosGoy said this quite well: "sevoque is the type of person who goes to a dinner and shits on your table. "But I wasn't told I couldn't shit on your table.""

Are you illiterate? Can you read the agreement with Developers team and investors about holding for at least 6 months? It was you, who act here as a member of developers team, and it was you who deleted the main post where this agreement was noted. Now you just keep pretending that you need personal agreement, apart from the one which was made with Developers team, just to justify your pandacoins dumps, which influenced on wolong's strategy to pump the coin up. 

Now you started to blame everybody, that nobody informed you about something, what you posted on this forum. Isn't it just stupid?

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?

Don't try to twist my words. I say, that there was an agreement with developers team about them holding coins for 6 months. And you broke this agreement covering by stupid and non-legitimate reasons. This provoked the crash. That's exactly what I say. As long as you are able to read english, you will understand without twisting my words.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)

Agreement was made with developers team that they hold 6 months. That was posted by YOU in this forum. And you already modified this post (surprise!).

// Do you realise that your dump provoked wolong?

wtf what post? ive said always its artis, jacob, molly, wolong. thats never changed, other than by you and a bunch of dissinfo that wolong is telling you. dude, if u want to be gullible enough to go with it, be my guest, you need to accept it for what it is. Those guys mentioned all have personal 150m+ holdings.

don't need to be so butt hurt.  you didn't believe in coin going to 150 satoshi, or even 500 satoshi either.  obviously you didn't want to be the bag holder.

when project team doesn't even believe in the valuation, why should others?

do everyone a favor, close down this crapcoin forever and don't victimize anymore innocent people.

1. my sell had nothing to do with the value of the coin,, i sold at ~65.. and u do realise, i was not the first person to sell. i dont deny that i sold, but i maintain there was nothing wrong with me selling. and why would i not sell everything if i didnt want to be a bagholder instead of just a few mil smartypants?

I personally don't care what happened ( too much ), the ANN OP has been altered, changed, edited, what ever ya wanna call it. All the details of where the IPO shareholders were to hold have been removed. <-- THAT is truth. Decide what you wish.

i changed the title of the post several times as i was getting PM's from people saying they couldnt reply to the thread without having to change the topic as it exceeded maximum length ..and removed the part about 'wolongs speach' which was on the front page.

"Wolong speach"? You mean that part of your post, where we are informed about agreement? Smiley)))

Add this here: " Sevoque was one of the first few who dumped their Panda wallet, acting innocent pushing blame to me that they are totally unware of having to keep their portion of PandaCoins for 6months? Come on, who buys that shit? They were the PR guys, all my message etc were posted, and it was clear 500mil were assign to devs which they will hold for 6months and shareholders from the first IPO. "

Now what?

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:11:54 AM

warlock why do you presiste in trying to convince people this coin still has a chance when it clearly does not....
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:11:57 AM

There was an agreement with Developers team that Devs will hold coins for 6 months. Sevoque decided that he needs personal agreement, and as long as he didn't make it, he started to dump Pandacoins. Wolong got a hint about this, checked and it appeared that several developers were dumping coin and breaking Wolong's plan. This drove him mad and he decided to punish these idiots and quit.

Sevoque, you're really looking stupid and miserable in this situation. Better apologise and get out of cryptocurrency. We don't want such greedy and not-smart persons to make tricks and then pretend to be innocent.

what does that argument in the pastebin look likes it over? It looks like its over us being unhappy with wolong being dishonest and witholding project plans, information, funds, etc and not providing any clarity with whats going on

Let me just make sure i have this correct.. at some point, wolong apparently asked me, personally, to hold coins. really? He has never answered a single PM i have sent him since day 1 of the project and second of all, he wasnt even the one to give me my coins, Artis was, and did artis say antyhing? Nope, did jacob say anything to me, couinye, mxtm, evoked.. guess what, no to that too. So you think that this fake excuse hes making for his actions to do with the fact that i sold 5million, which is entirely up to me to do what i want to do with, is the reason for everything popping off today? you think i would be sat here typing replies to these messages if thats what happened? You need to look at what your saying has happened, it doesnt even make sense. Did isell panda coins yes, did i was told not to, not EVER. Do you think wolong is really butt-hurt over the fact that i personally sold a few million or do you think hes butt-hurt because he has an overinflated ego and when he got called out on having no answers for us, he turned the tables and finds scapegoats and reframes it that its all part of a 'masterplan' to shake out 'weak hands' from the coin.

Sevoque, you're being dishonest. And your late hysteric in dev chat shows you in bad light too.

ShabbosGoy said this quite well: "sevoque is the type of person who goes to a dinner and shits on your table. "But I wasn't told I couldn't shit on your table.""

Are you illiterate? Can you read the agreement with Developers team and investors about holding for at least 6 months? It was you, who act here as a member of developers team, and it was you who deleted the main post where this agreement was noted. Now you just keep pretending that you need personal agreement, apart from the one which was made with Developers team, just to justify your pandacoins dumps, which influenced on wolong's strategy to pump the coin up. 

Now you started to blame everybody, that nobody informed you about something, what you posted on this forum. Isn't it just stupid?

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?

Don't try to twist my words. I say, that there was an agreement with developers team about them holding coins for 6 months. And you broke this agreement covering by stupid and non-legitimate reasons. This provoked the crash. That's exactly what I say. As long as you are able to read english, you will understand without twisting my words.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)

Agreement was made with developers team that they hold 6 months. That was posted by YOU in this forum. And you already modified this post (surprise!).

wtf what post? ive said always its artis, jacob, molly, wolong. thats never changed, other than by you and a bunch of dissinfo that wolong is telling you. dude, if u want to be gullible enough to go with it, be my guest, you need to accept it for what it is. Those guys mentioned all have personal 150m+ holdings.

don't need to be so butt hurt.  you didn't believe in coin going to 150 satoshi, or even 500 satoshi either.  obviously you didn't want to be the bag holder.

do everyone a favor, close down this crapcoin forever and don't victimize anymore innocent people.

1. my sell had nothing to do with the value of the coin,, i sold at ~65.. and u do realise, i was not the first person to sell. i dont deny that i sold, but i maintain there was nothing wrong with me selling. and why would i not sell everything if i didnt want to be a bagholder instead of just a few mil smartypants?

I personally don't care what happened ( too much ), the ANN OP has been altered, changed, edited, what ever ya wanna call it. All the details of where the IPO shareholders were to hold have been removed. <-- THAT is truth. Decide what you wish.

i changed the title of the post several times as i was getting PM's from people saying they couldnt reply to the thread without having to change the topic as it exceeded maximum length ..and removed the part about 'wolongs speach' which was on the front page.

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements that YOU POSTED ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.
gencoinx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:12:53 AM

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:13:22 AM

BUMP
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:13:46 AM

Your looking for someone to blame and you can flame and hate on me all you want, my stance is not changing and ive told you all the honest truth and in time that will become apparent.

nn

end of

don't need to be so butt hurt.  you didn't believe in coin going to 150 satoshi, or even 500 satoshi either.  obviously you didn't want to be the bag holder.

"Wolong speach"? You mean that part of your post, where we are informed about agreement? Smiley)))

Add this here: " Sevoque was one of the first few who dumped their Panda wallet, acting innocent pushing blame to me that they are totally unware of having to keep their portion of PandaCoins for 6months? Come on, who buys that shit? They were the PR guys, all my message etc were posted, and it was clear 500mil were assign to devs which they will hold for 6months and shareholders from the first IPO. "

Now what?

how many times do i need to tell you that it contained only 3 names as far as holding coins. Aask Warlock (JacobUX main dev) of the coin if this is the case or not, he will be happy to verify.

I removed hte part with wolong in its ENTIRITY to distance ourself from him. This whole thing about coin selling is just wolong passing the buck because he had no answers for the team to our questions. Maybe you will realise that instead of blindly following the guy, or are you to invested in his fan club to realise you are just being taking on a ride?
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:14:09 AM

warlock why do you presiste in trying to convince people this coin still has a chance when it clearly does not....

because it is only 7 days in and on coinmarketcap.com

it has almost 600 BTC volume on mint pal. Looks pretty good to me.
Amadeika

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:15:23 AM

http://img.humorsharing.com/media/images/1202/i_3660_come-at-me-bro.jpg
cryptowest You're so brave behind the screen, clown.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:16:13 AM

your simply a fool, and iam guessing your also a bag holder hopeing for some kind of return. well guess what, this coin is and will die shortly unless very drastic messures are taken which i believe will not happen anway... stop trying to give the few foolish sheepal hope and just let this coin die where it belongs.
bwfighting

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:18:09 AM

sevoque, the wise choice for you and your teammates are shut up and do the real good thing for the panda coin, actually, i like this coin, cause normal script coins suffers a lot with the auto pool. you must focus on the panda coin itself, work forward little by little, that's the way to regain our trust, not shirking responsibility here.
jocke_

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:18:16 AM

you know what? haters ar laughing their asses off.. no need to hate anymore.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:19:13 AM

nn

end of

Now what?

how many times do i need to tell you that it contained only 3 names as far as holding coins. Aask Warlock (JacobUX main dev) of the coin if this is the case or not, he will be happy to verify.

I removed hte part with wolong in its ENTIRITY to distance ourself from him. This whole thing about coin selling is just wolong passing the buck because he had no answers for the team to our questions. Maybe you will realise that instead of blindly following the guy, or are you to invested in his fan club to realise you are just being taking on a ride?

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements that YOU POSTED ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:19:19 AM

nn

end of

Now what?

this was the original text that was in OP http://www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1xnedt/panda_coin_info/

now what?
gencoinx

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:19:57 AM

BUMP
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:20:21 AM

THE COIN IS DEAD, MOVE ON Stop reading the soap IS OVER

PANDA coin community, here's what's going to happen to this coin.

- no merchant will ever accept this coin, as soon as they are told of this scam coin's history
- no charity that's legit will ever accept this coin, same reason above
- no legit investor will hold this for long term, there are so many alternatives out there without this shit history
- opportunist greedy pump and dump bastards will dip their toes in here to see if they can profit from lemmings that are still lurking around this coin
- you have no more upside, it will be either 1. ranged bound (don't even think about lasting above 60 satoshi), or it'll be pumped to draw more of you greedy bastards in and be dumped - yes you will be bag holders at higher cost base

Now you have a choice to make
- move on and be smart
- stick around, and hope you can let another dumbass hold your bag

THIS COIN IS DEAD.  IT HAS NO REPUTATION.  IT CANNOT BE SALVAGED.  IT WILL NEVER BE DOGE.  NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE, and NO BUSINESS WILL EVER TOUCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

To the devs and all involved:
If you are all smart, you'll move on. Sure you wasted 1-2 weeks of your life but that's nothing compared to what you can waste still (weeks and months of living in the shadow of this scam). Just an honest appeal. Its your call of course.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:21:27 AM

nn

end of

Now what?

this was the original text that was in OP http://www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1xnedt/panda_coin_info/

now what?

PauloLauro

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:22:07 AM

BUMP

WTB 100m panda for 1BTC :>

buy your all dead panda for 1satoshi ;]

PM
alexrey

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:22:17 AM

To those who think that this coin is dead you better mine and invest on the Original/Rare Pandacoin, the fourth coin that implement Kimoto's Gravity Well. Currently on multiple exchanges COINEDUP/CRYPTORUSH/SWISSCEX/OPENEX.  

Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399127.720

Move on guys and don't hate each other.  Wink

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform  ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: