Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

wolong asking people to pre-buy in for this pre-mine coin in his private channel......... wow

heh...

In terms of Wolong's involvement in this coin, it is to bridge the gap between here and the Asian markets.

I have no idea about the above comment / quote sorry ;/
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:07:30 PM

this is a doge vertcoin?

lol
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:11:16 PM

wolong asking people to pre-buy in for this pre-mine coin in his private channel......... wow

heh...

In terms of Wolong's involvement in this coin, it is to bridge the gap between here and the Asian markets.

sorry, let me provide some clarity, the IPO is now closed. The pre-mine WAS available to some users who are going to be providing services and others who were interested in buying in (IPO)

I think the way you phrased your original comment threw me off a bit Smiley
originalchilli

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:12:55 PM

im in  Wink

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER -  @originalchilli
Kheg

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:14:05 PM

Wait wait wait...

A premine AND an IPO?

You can't be serious.

We want to ensure the best possible success for this coin by securing service providers and facilities for the coin holders. Because of the potential volume of coins per block, we feel that this is going to be the best way to ensure that these services can be offered from day 1 so that people are not yelling at us for a way to actively make use of the coins.

Yeah, no.  This is a pure cash grab... and most definitely not "dogecoin-like".

Please feel free to explain why you feel that way as we feel that offering such a great coin, with great functionality and features, services on launch and a big crossover in to the asian markets is a very good opportunity for people who are interested in our coin. If you feel that the 3% / IPO is unfair then please feel free to mine another coin. We see a lot of altcoins launch, and we are learning from all of their mistakes by ensuring a solid and smooth launch, please appreciate that we only have everyone's best interest at heart. This isn't going to be a coin you mine for a day and then switch to mine something else Smiley

Sev

Alright, best we can do is take you at your word, just like ever other coin that has over-promised and under-delivered.

Good luck to you.  You'll need it.
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

n adaptive, isnt that rebranded yac?

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:17:36 PM

heh...

sorry, let me provide some clarity, the IPO is now closed. The pre-mine WAS available to some users who are going to be providing services and others who were interested in buying in (IPO)

I must have misunderstood wolong when he said "This is why I am going to premine Pandacoin to gain a certain percentage of the share, enabling me personally to prevent early pumps given my knowledge of the market"

So the pre-mine has been sold @ IPO and distributed to devs etc and it is not going to be used to prevent market manipulation ?

skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:17:41 PM

This sounds positive to me - it should be an advantage to have an experienced guy like wolong and team onboard - people who knows the Asian market..
Not knowing wolong and the team I still think it's a great advantage.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
cwizard

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:20:02 PM

Is this the same Pandacoin that's already being traded on an exchange?

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=PAND&b=BTC
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:21:12 PM

heh...

I must have misunderstood wolong when he said "This is why I am going to premine Pandacoin to gain a certain percentage of the share, enabling me personally to prevent early pumps given my knowledge of the market"

So the pre-mine has been sold @ IPO and distributed to devs etc and it is not going to be used to prevent market manipulation ?

The info regarding wolong and ipo and alleged 'selling of premine' is as follows.

the coin has an IPO value equivelent to 3% (the same amount that is being pre-mined)
There have been HUNDREDS of people who have bought in to the IPO - which for us as the team, is very encouraging and we feel that we have huge support from the community and belief that we are going to be doing the right thing.
He cannot personally pre-mine anything, this is solely on the devs, and that pre-mine will be distributed in accordance with the IPO figures that each user has helped fund.

There is nothing untoward here, I think you are phrasing it in such a way that is making what we do sound in some way negative when it is the complete opposite of that. You cannot expect a new coin, that is trying so massively to distance itself from all the other shitcoins out there to set itself a part without some fundamental backing in place Smiley

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:21:56 PM

thankfully no Smiley

It just so happens that the developer of that coin was smart enough to think of the name first!

However, our reasons for the name are truly symbolic and endearing to panda lovers worldwide

Panda 4 lyfe br0
cwizard

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:27:21 PM

thankfully no Smiley

It just so happens that the developer of that coin was smart enough to think of the name first!

However, our reasons for the name are truly symbolic and endearing to panda lovers worldwide

Panda 4 lyfe br0

You just create shit loads of unnecessary confusion.  HEY GUYS LET'S MAKE ANOTHER PANDA COIN, WE'LL CALL IT PANDC.

*makes long face*
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:28:44 PM

thankfully no Smiley

Panda 4 lyfe br0

You just create shit loads of unnecessary confusion.  HEY GUYS LET'S MAKE ANOTHER PANDA COIN, WE'LL CALL IT PANDC.

*makes long face*

this is not horse coin so no long faces...wait.. is there a horse coin o_O

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:30:02 PM

heh...

The info regarding wolong and ipo and alleged 'selling of premine' is as follows.

the coin has an IPO value equivelent to 3% (the same amount that is being pre-mined)
There have been HUNDREDS of people who have bought in to the IPO - which for us as the team, is very encouraging and we feel that we have huge support from the community and belief that we are going to be doing the right thing.
He cannot personally pre-mine anything, this is solely on the devs, and that pre-mine will be distributed in accordance with the IPO figures that each user has helped fund.

There is nothing untoward here, I think you are phrasing it in such a way that is making what we do sound in some way negative when it is the complete opposite of that. You cannot expect a new coin, that is trying so massively to distance itself from all the other shitcoins out there to set itself a part without some fundamental backing in place Smiley

So you are confirming that wolong is NOT "going to premine Pandacoin to gain a certain percentage of the share, enabling me personally to prevent early pumps given my knowledge of the market" as he said earlier ?

Just seeking some accuracy and clarity on this matter. Earlier statements here by wolong and others are either incomplete or inaccurate.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:32:22 PM

heh...

So you are confirming that wolong is NOT "going to premine Pandacoin to gain a certain percentage of the share, enabling me personally to prevent early pumps given my knowledge of the market" and he said earlier ?

Just seeking some accuracy and clarity on this matter. Earlier statements here by wolong and others are either incomplete or inaccurate.

happy to clarify.

The IPO has funded by a number of community members, i can confirm that wolong has contributed funds to the IPO if thats what you are asking yes Smiley

I am not aware of what other people said earlier i am just responding to any queries on this thread, please feel free to quote any other sources and I will do my best to help in answering those questions

Regards

Sev
lasciv

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:45:00 PM

Anyone?
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:45:53 PM

I think there was a lot of trolling =)
lasciv

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

Now, why was it so hard? 44 minutes for a simple sentence, and you wrote explained in detail your financial plans to everyone else.
Should I feel discomfort?

edit: 46 minutes.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

Now, why was it so hard? 44 minutes for a simple sentence, and you wrote in detail your financial plans to everyone else.
Should I feel discomfort?

bro its snowing here in England, am i not allowed to build a slushy snowman ? Sad
lasciv

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:58:51 PM

If your snowman can write 6 posts in 46 minutes and miss my question, then by all means yes.

It is still not an answer.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
     Kiss Kiss Kiss
        Kiss Kiss
           Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: