Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:57:41 PM

i think we should check ourselves before blame others. most of us is driven by profits not belief to mine a new altcoins. our loss is a  reflection of our greedy inside. the difference is rare between the scamers and us

i am old and grey but here you deserve a hugh big plus !!     +  

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:58:51 PM

I made 7BTC when Wolong pumped UNO. Props to him announcing his pumps. Then again I made a little profit on Devcoin. He might be childish sometimes but I just dont care. Problem is that people are utterly mediocre and Wolong got pissed.

Wolong said he would bring PANDA 500 sats and I'm sure that's what he was really aiming.

Fuck that shit. Fuck you sevoque.

what? You really believe the shit he is saying to you like he somehow forced our hand? The guy is a crackhead.

You keep paying for your fanclub membership bro. enjoy

Your greed forced his hand.
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:59:01 PM

all ive seen is a flood of messages of people saying that ive personally somehow managed to pull off a scam?

If you havent read the logs and dont understand what unfolded then dont comment, simple as that.

From day 1 i have been routing for this coin and spending a lot of time getting the coin visible, promoted and a number of other things. As a result, and because wolong was 'on the team' (i use that loosely) you want to target me as someone who is responsible somehow for what has unfolded today?

Here is what happened - starting yesterday i told jacob and pandawest that i am not happy with whats going on but will give it 24hours before i say anything publicly given that i dont like how reserved wolong has been with us as well as not providing hte things we need. This also applied to other team members, so we attempted to have words with him and you saw his responses.

Now people have their tin foil hat on and are saying 'this is engineered to bring prices low so we can buy in' <- believe me i would prefer that to be the case as it is most likely not as stressful as this.

And other people are saying 'Sev, you knew all along wolong was a scammer, so your entirely at fault'

Sorry for wanting to form my own opinions and try to do the right thing by the community. I have had no previous dealings with wolong and i have a bunch of friends who have made good money with him and then the other side of it is you guys yelling that he is a scammer.. and above all else, we have a coin that we want to push and make work, so i just shoudl take everyone at their word like its gospel and just say i cant be involved because of what people are claiming ? I cant do that

And lastly, to all of you who are saying we have dumped our wallets.. you have ZERO idea what you are talking about. only today have i put my coins in to cryptorush to exit as a result of the way wolong was behaving.. i dont endorse his actions or the stuff he says and i dont agree with any of the shit that hes talked to any of you, why do you think i want to distance myself from it?

And the rest of you seem to think i am financially responsible for you somehow, i have no real answer for this as its ridiculous.

If you want to put a target on my back thats no problem. The second something happened I was on here providing the logs for everyone to see to inform them as a matter of security for the community.

For everyone who has messaged me with nice stuff, thanks, im not going to be working on other coins at the moment and Jacob and I are actively working on a way of ousting wolong from his holdings and position within the community to try and salvage what we can. Despite everything above, we still had a flawless launch, an insane amount of hash on the network and while it lasted, we had a nice value.

You are free to make your own minds up, but no one is trying to fuck you over from the remaining dev team - and when we do get funds back (which we hope will happen) we will be doing a huge amount of giveaways to try and cover as many people as possible.

You stay classy

You are a gutless cancerous scammer and your dev friends too.

ok anti-semite friend.

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:59:44 PM

I made 7BTC when Wolong pumped UNO. Props to him announcing his pumps. Then again I made a little profit on Devcoin. He might be childish sometimes but I just dont care. Problem is that people are utterly mediocre and Wolong got pissed.

Wolong said he would bring PANDA 500 sats and I'm sure that's what he was really aiming.

what? You really believe the shit he is saying to you like he somehow forced our hand? The guy is a crackhead.

see dude, this is why i know u have no idea what your talking about? our greed for what? pushing to get the giveaway funds released for the community, to develop the coin further and provide everything everyone was asking for?

righhht
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:00:26 PM

see dude, this is why i know u have no idea what your talking about? our greed for what? pushing to get the giveaway funds released for the community, to develop the coin further and provide everything everyone was asking for?

righhht

Bullshit. You didn't need a huge 3% premine for that with a name like Wolong behind the coin. Giveaway funds my ass. And IPO? What exactly does this coin do that's worthy of an IPO? Because it was supposed to be the Asian version of DOGE? Roll Eyes
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:01:50 PM

righhht

Bullshit. You didn't need a huge 3% premine for that with a name like Wolong behind the coin. Giveaway funds my ass. Maybe like 0.2% of that stash.

.. not going over this again

the funds for development of the coin including the  funds giveaways were SUPPOSED TO BE SEPERATE .. guess what!
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:02:01 PM

Sevoque, you have your part in this scam. Unless you are a 16 year old fruit cake (give it whatever translation you desire, any will do) you must admit that as an advocate of this crap, you have your large part in this.

He is a scammer but he is pretending like he didn't know wolong was a scammer to save face.

i didnt know wolong is a scammer, all ive seen is is people yelling scam this scam that etc, and now ive witnessed it first hand.

FYI - we are working on a way of kicking wolong the fuck outa here

why to follow a demagoge,
never read a history book?

Let others think for ou is most dangerous thing.
hope you learn your lesson for the future.

And yes bro you are a scammer, we didn t scream for no reason that this a fucked up one man profit coin, right'

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pandafund

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:02:21 PM

I'll trade your Pandas for PNDs.
1 for 10. PM if you are interested.
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:02:59 PM

righhht

Your own logs show that wolong was planning to take this coin further and you guys wouldn't be as transparent as he wanted (the devs were dumping coins early and didn't want to show). When he says you cost him 2.5MIL USD what does that mean to you?
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:06:34 PM

WHY THE F..K IS EVERONE COMPLAINING HERE?? YOU MADE THE CHOICE YOURSELF TO GET INTO THIS COIN...

and now its gone bankrupt and everybody starts crying.... i didnt hear anybody complaining when this coin was @ 85 satoshi... it was already way to overvalued to begin with...

Better think and do your homework when investing in something...  Wink

cheers
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:06:49 PM

righhht

Your own logs show that wolong was planning to take this coin further and you guys wouldn't be as transparent as he wanted (the devs were dumping coins early and didn't want to show). When he says you cost him 2.5MIL USD what does that mean to you?

yeah its the biggest load of shit ever, he is going back on his own words. No one had sold a penny prior to today - Jacob and artis still hold their full stash. You can clearly see i asked wolong relevant questions looking for info that i believed was being witheld from us and his answer is that he had asked for blockchain, blogs or whtever i have no idea.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:07:11 PM

righhht

+1
B2BigAl

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:08:54 PM

This is better than television.  I picked an awesome time to get into altcoin mining.  First mtgox, now this.  Glad I sold my pandas as I mined.  I'll keep my remaining 60k or so just for posterities sake.
Velocd

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:09:23 PM

Agreed, if the developers were not in on this dump then they should be sticking to the coin and moving forward.
After all there is nothing wrong with the code / coin.

As far as I'm concerned, this coin in unsalvageable as long as Wolong holds 700M+ and whatever he hasnt sold yet on mintpal

I can only imagine the sheer look of disbelief for those bagholders who are now just waking up and checking up on mintpal to see if their 70 satoshi auto sell orders were filled.  18 satoshis...what...the...

I feel for you guys Sad
They have been warned. It's their own fault. Just deal with it and learn from your mistakes. Dont trust Wolong and anybody who works/worked with him. Thus dont trust sevoque ever again.

What the hell happened to the market price?
you fools just got scammed

I bought nothing, only mined
Getting scammed into mining this coin is as equally stupid as getting scammed into buying it. But your losses might be not as big. Good for you.

Losses from mining this coin?  I made triple the btc I would have mining a mutlipool or other coin. You only took a loss if you didn't sell off a good portion of what you mined. I was selling 2/3 of what I mined every day.  
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:09:46 PM

WHY THE F..K IS EVERONE COMPLAINING HERE?? YOU MADE THE CHOICE YOURSELF TO GET INTO THIS COIN...

and now its gone bankrupt and everybody starts crying.... i didnt hear anybody complaining when this coin was @ 85 satoshi... it was already way to overvalued to begin with...

Better think and do your homework when investing in something...  Wink

cheers

+1

If ppl did their homework better, they could see that even 50 satoshi was way overpriced. All the current bagholders who bought in at 50-60-70 and higher were too greedy, thinking PANDA would go up to 500.

Greed is good, but: Sell when there is too much greed, and buy when there is a lot of fear.

Also I think many "new" traders wont cut their losses and keep holding on to coins for too long, hoping price will get up again. Its better to sell at 50 (when bought at 60) then to keep holding on when trend is clearly downwards. Is better to sell for 50 and buyback at lower prices again to make up for your loss.

Last tip of the day:

When you see lots of ppl commenting: buy, buy, buy and hold, hold, hold > its probably a very good time to sell some of your stack Wink. Ive predicted it in this topic earlier before the big dump.

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:10:10 PM

ive been reading some stuff in this thread and i've come to the conclusion that this wolong is some extremely rich chinese kid. He probably rode the bitcoin train and it made him super rich. By looking at his twitter posts I can see that he talks like a 16 year old and reading here that people made him 'mad' and thats what him causing dumping the coins makes me think even more that he is just some kid. If he was smart and wanted to scam all of you guys, he would've used his huge bankroll to pump this coin to 300 satoshi first (like he announced earlier on twitter) and then dump everything. It would have made him a lot more richer.
jota

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:10:42 PM

from wolong - > http://192.159.66.51/address/PtywoEeu9B1R1j8mu5XggcmsA7MWfheNsM

SEVOQUE can you show us yours?
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:10:45 PM

I may be wrong and maybe yes this is all over. But their are possible fixes to this issue maybe not. I say we give it a few days and see what the dev can do if anything. First thing I would do is rebrand the coin and get woolong out, find a way of reclaiming his share and continue. People are still trading it low but still trading, we have to make something out of nothing.

Short Link: http://pandachain.info/a/PtywoEeu9B

Balance: 700000000 PANDA
Transactions in: 75
Received: 2500000000 PANDA
Transactions out: 61
Sent: 1800000000 PANDA
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:12:14 PM

from wolong - > http://192.159.66.51/address/PtywoEeu9B1R1j8mu5XggcmsA7MWfheNsM

SEVOQUE can you show us yours?

i dumped 10 mil earlier at around 30 satoshi and currently have 10mil sat on my cryptorush

my wallet right now has 20k~ in it

you do realise, what your showing me is the wallet of the guy who dumped 700million before anyone else had sold anything.. i dont understand what ur tyring to prove to me here.
hallad

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

Lessons to be learned from this fiasco:

1. Don't trust Wolong
2. Don't buy into heavily pre-mined coins
3. Don't let the same person hold the pre-mine and the IPO. I mean come on?
4. Don't let a person hold either of them if they are not involved in the development of the coin.(Seqovques own admission)
5. Don't be a fool and associate yourself with a known Scammer.

[...]
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: