Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
dannyvjp

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

Also exchance again, diff is only 11 easy to mine!

https://www.swisscex.com/market/PND_BTC
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:45:54 PM

Sure its over  Smiley

This is all part of Game of deception ,you guys know that right ? Tongue

May very well be but no one is going to be around to support him if he does come back. He has no support left. He is done here. Its over.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:55:47 PM

so obvious that the devs fucked over wolong and the rest of the community.

i'm no fan of wolong neither. it makes no sense. why the fuck would he sell off now? its clear that wasn't his intention. he was 'forced' to because the other investors were selling off their shit.

Exactly. All the devs who have posted their wallets show they dumped all their coins a couple of days ago.

all the devs? U mean me, who was not required to hold any coins? lol

Let me ask you something... are you still in. Are you still supporting the coin? Are all the devs in? Wolong is Solong? If so and you "can" and are "willing" to hold your coin up to high standards then I won't jump ship. I won't even troll ya but I want to hear it from you and the dev team. You have to build community trust. I don't care if you sold since you weren't promised to hold but... I expect it from who ever was. You guys have a great coin... don't let it die.
tesslerc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:06:55 PM

So one big troll dumped his coins, who cares?
This is good for us all, now the coin is held by the masses not by one whale.
Better he dumps now, than at x10 price.
Sinyk7

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:07:20 PM

Just remember guys, wolong still holds enough panda coins to crash the market again. If you buy and raise the price up, you are just going to draw him back in where he will push everyone back down and all this drama will unfold again.

VTC: Vq8qKPFiGoGJZh6kEuCpEcWDS5Y9cqT4Pb
DOGE: DPgdMAk1wWRw49JBrdX9sxRUbixs4F4d6b
LTC: LayUZZ2VukQGBoSaxwqE4wWXH6htkagYw9
AlexisR

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:10:01 PM

looking to buy pandacoins with other alt coins (no BTC).

Be cautious when trading with the above user.  Didn't hold his end of our trade. 
He promised .175 BTC for 225k AKC.  If I receive btc, then I will omit this post
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:10:53 PM

I trusted Sevoque but it would appear he is just as bad as Wolong here - he dumped his stash beforehand and then acts like there was nothing wrong with that. You sir are an Insider Trader - you knew of communication troubles with Wolong, you had access to private chats and information that would adversely affect the price of the coin should that information get out - and yet you did nothing but prepare to dump and ultimately dump. When I asked you to at least try and keep the coin alive for those 'good people' that are still holding you said that you were not going to - as a dev how could you in good conscience not even try to salvage your coin to give those left holding the bag a fighting chance? The explanation was there all along - because you had already dumped your stash and no longer had a financial interest in keeping the coin afloat.

Shame on you for your part in this whole, miserable affair. Your reputation is and deserves to be in tatters.

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.new#new
increasing hashrate and 2 exchanges jump in

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sebastiebass

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:24:57 PM

This is all part of the plan. hodl

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Blue Neck

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

Hey guys, how 'bout that wolong Market Stability?
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:29:36 PM

Hey guys, how 'bout that wolong Market Stability?

For the last minute we had stability at 21
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:30:56 PM

i'm no fan of wolong neither. it makes no sense. why the fuck would he sell off now? its clear that wasn't his intention. he was 'forced' to because the other investors were selling off their shit.

Exactly. All the devs who have posted their wallets show they dumped all their coins a couple of days ago.

Let me ask you something... are you still in. Are you still supporting the coin? Are all the devs in? Wolong is Solong? If so and you "can" and are "willing" to hold your coin up to high standards then I won't jump ship. I won't even troll ya but I want to hear it from you and the dev team. You have to build community trust. I don't care if you sold since you weren't promised to hold but... I expect it from who ever was. You guys have a great coin... don't let it die.

we are working on a way of potentially salvaging the coin and ensuring that wolong is kept out. I cant say much more right now, but thats whats been doing discussed.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

I trusted Sevoque but it would appear he is just as bad as Wolong here - he dumped his stash beforehand and then acts like there was nothing wrong with that. You sir are an Insider Trader - you knew of communication troubles with Wolong, you had access to private chats and information that would adversely affect the price of the coin should that information get out - and yet you did nothing but prepare to dump and ultimately dump. When I asked you to at least try and keep the coin alive for those 'good people' that are still holding you said that you were not going to - as a dev how could you in good conscience not even try to salvage your coin to give those left holding the bag a fighting chance? The explanation was there all along - because you had already dumped your stash and no longer had a financial interest in keeping the coin afloat.

Shame on you for your part in this whole, miserable affair. Your reputation is and deserves to be in tatters.

i have access to the dev chan, which WOLONG hasnt been in for the last two days and this has been the catalyst that caused all of this. So explain to me what insider trading is going on?

where did u get this info i dumped all my stash? I've never said that, not once.
jota

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

we are working on a way of potentially salvaging the coin and ensuring that wolong is kept out. I cant say much more right now, but thats whats been doing discussed.

is a joke?
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:41:19 PM

i have access to the dev chan, which WOLONG hasnt been in for the last two days and this has been the catalyst that caused all of this. So explain to me what insider trading is going on?

where did u get this info i dumped all my stash? I've never said that, not once.

You needed to disclose immediately that there were communication problems between the dev team and Wolong. These things affect the price of the coin. By not doing so you become an information insider and by acting on this knowledge you became an insider trader.

Few pages ago you said there was no agreement that you wouldn't dump your coins - contrary to the claim at the start that the devs would hold their coins until august. The wallet shows otherwise.
nosf009

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:45:27 PM

Oh, noes - TROLLONG HASN'T COMMUNICATED FOR 2 DAYS??
TWO DAYS? 48H? OMG; time to dump for sure. GOOD CALL.

OK; well, MY lesson is: do not waste time, let alone money on coin run by 16-year old kids.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
B2BigAl

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:45:49 PM

I hope you can salvage something, things were going pretty well I thought.  Smooth launch, stable price, tons of interest and trading/mining activity.  Too bad it all got shot to hell.  
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:46:22 PM

You needed to disclose immediately that there were communication problems between the dev team and Wolong. These things affect the price of the coin. By not doing so you become an information insider and by acting on this knowledge you became an insider trader.

Few pages ago you said there was no agreement that you wouldn't dump your coins - contrary to the claim at the start that the devs would hold their coins until august. The wallet shows otherwise.

Check his wallet history he dumped 20M a couple of days ago.

Sevo is a bloody liar.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

look bro, u cant jump in to a thread 200 pages in and expect to understand all the information. I have reiterated time and time again that it was WOLONG.. MOLLY.. JACOB AND ARTIS who had the obligation to post their wallets.. the remaining 4 of 5 guys on the team, myself included, were never once asked, in any way, to make our wallets public, not to trade coins. Feel free to ask anyone on the team to verify.

Second, wolong was online, but he wasnt anywhere to be seen project wise, and this is what put the wheels in motion for us to have a word with him as it prevented us from doing the things we needed to as ive stated 10 times. You think in some way that the devs dumped their wallets (the ones who were asked to  hold) no, they have all still got them intact. So why dont you go to IRC and ask them instead of accusing me of ridiculous stuff.

If wolong was unavailable, why do i want to panic the market if he is just awol for whatever reason without establishing if its just something that can be dealt with ? The second we found out that infact it was something to worr y over, i pasted the log.

u can keep flying off the handle at me i dont really care, ive done nothign here other than try to make the community aware of whats going on at the relevant times (when the messages were published here). So, if you think in some way that this whole thing has been 'engineered' to 'shake weak hands' then your a total nutbar. If wolong has gone out his way to be uncontactable, unreachable, and disprespectful to not only this community, but others including vert, doge and whatever else, to try and bring prices down for whatever reason, hes clearly a nasty piece of work.
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:48:15 PM

come back to vertcoin, no one will scam you there!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: