Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:53:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398893 times)
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:51:12 PM

I trusted Sevoque but it would appear he is just as bad as Wolong here - he dumped his stash beforehand and then acts like there was nothing wrong with that. You sir are an Insider Trader - you knew of communication troubles with Wolong, you had access to private chats and information that would adversely affect the price of the coin should that information get out - and yet you did nothing but prepare to dump and ultimately dump. When I asked you to at least try and keep the coin alive for those 'good people' that are still holding you said that you were not going to - as a dev how could you in good conscience not even try to salvage your coin to give those left holding the bag a fighting chance? The explanation was there all along - because you had already dumped your stash and no longer had a financial interest in keeping the coin afloat.

Shame on you for your part in this whole, miserable affair. Your reputation is and deserves to be in tatters.

i have access to the dev chan, which WOLONG hasnt been in for the last two days and this has been the catalyst that caused all of this. So explain to me what insider trading is going on?

where did u get this info i dumped all my stash? I've never said that, not once.

You needed to disclose immediately that there were communication problems between the dev team and Wolong. These things affect the price of the coin. By not doing so you become an information insider and by acting on this knowledge you became an insider trader.

Few pages ago you said there was no agreement that you wouldn't dump your coins - contrary to the claim at the start that the devs would hold their coins until august. The wallet shows otherwise.

look bro, u cant jump in to a thread 200 pages in and expect to understand all the information. I have reiterated time and time again that it was WOLONG.. MOLLY.. JACOB AND ARTIS who had the obligation to post their wallets.. the remaining 4 of 5 guys on the team, myself included, were never once asked, in any way, to make our wallets public, not to trade coins. Feel free to ask anyone on the team to verify.

Second, wolong was online, but he wasnt anywhere to be seen project wise, and this is what put the wheels in motion for us to have a word with him as it prevented us from doing the things we needed to as ive stated 10 times. You think in some way that the devs dumped their wallets (the ones who were asked to  hold) no, they have all still got them intact. So why dont you go to IRC and ask them instead of accusing me of ridiculous stuff.

If wolong was unavailable, why do i want to panic the market if he is just awol for whatever reason without establishing if its just something that can be dealt with ? The second we found out that infact it was something to worr y over, i pasted the log.

u can keep flying off the handle at me i dont really care, ive done nothign here other than try to make the community aware of whats going on at the relevant times (when the messages were published here). So, if you think in some way that this whole thing has been 'engineered' to 'shake weak hands' then your a total nutbar. If wolong has gone out his way to be uncontactable, unreachable, and disprespectful to not only this community, but others including vert, doge and whatever else, to try and bring prices down for whatever reason, hes clearly a nasty piece of work.

Where is the proof of this? Every dev who has posted their wallet has a massive dump in their transaction history roughly 2-3 days ago.

http://192.159.66.51/address/PfXU5PNhtchAce16dbsyXxxQ2ciWG3hnLc

This wallet is sevoque check his history.
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:52:45 PM

I trusted Sevoque but it would appear he is just as bad as Wolong here - he dumped his stash beforehand and then acts like there was nothing wrong with that. You sir are an Insider Trader - you knew of communication troubles with Wolong, you had access to private chats and information that would adversely affect the price of the coin should that information get out - and yet you did nothing but prepare to dump and ultimately dump. When I asked you to at least try and keep the coin alive for those 'good people' that are still holding you said that you were not going to - as a dev how could you in good conscience not even try to salvage your coin to give those left holding the bag a fighting chance? The explanation was there all along - because you had already dumped your stash and no longer had a financial interest in keeping the coin afloat.

Shame on you for your part in this whole, miserable affair. Your reputation is and deserves to be in tatters.

i have access to the dev chan, which WOLONG hasnt been in for the last two days and this has been the catalyst that caused all of this. So explain to me what insider trading is going on?

where did u get this info i dumped all my stash? I've never said that, not once.

You needed to disclose immediately that there were communication problems between the dev team and Wolong. These things affect the price of the coin. By not doing so you become an information insider and by acting on this knowledge you became an insider trader.

Few pages ago you said there was no agreement that you wouldn't dump your coins - contrary to the claim at the start that the devs would hold their coins until august. The wallet shows otherwise.

look bro, u cant jump in to a thread 200 pages in and expect to understand all the information. I have reiterated time and time again that it was WOLONG.. MOLLY.. JACOB AND ARTIS who had the obligation to post their wallets.. the remaining 4 of 5 guys on the team, myself included, were never once asked, in any way, to make our wallets public, not to trade coins. Feel free to ask anyone on the team to verify.

Second, wolong was online, but he wasnt anywhere to be seen project wise, and this is what put the wheels in motion for us to have a word with him as it prevented us from doing the things we needed to as ive stated 10 times. You think in some way that the devs dumped their wallets (the ones who were asked to  hold) no, they have all still got them intact. So why dont you go to IRC and ask them instead of accusing me of ridiculous stuff.

If wolong was unavailable, why do i want to panic the market if he is just awol for whatever reason without establishing if its just something that can be dealt with ? The second we found out that infact it was something to worr y over, i pasted the log.

u can keep flying off the handle at me i dont really care, ive done nothign here other than try to make the community aware of whats going on at the relevant times (when the messages were published here). So, if you think in some way that this whole thing has been 'engineered' to 'shake weak hands' then your a total nutbar. If wolong has gone out his way to be uncontactable, unreachable, and disprespectful to not only this community, but others including vert, doge and whatever else, to try and bring prices down for whatever reason, hes clearly a nasty piece of work.

Where is the proof of this? Every dev who has posted their wallet has a massive dump in their transaction history roughly 2-3 days ago.

http://192.159.66.51/address/PfXU5PNhtchAce16dbsyXxxQ2ciWG3hnLc

This wallet is sevoque check his history.

http://ctrlv.in/297545

here you go.

also, please jump on irc and talk to jocob and ask him for his wallet. im pretty sure he psoted it and he has 191m inside.

regards
Blue Neck

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:56:00 PM

Serious Question, sev: why did you strip the Open Letter From Wolong off the OP? Will you take In Wolong We Trust off the coin, too?
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

1. It is not "ridiculous" - My concerns are valid and are seemingly shared by many here.

2. No contact with the man with the power to take everyone to the cleaners warrants concern. You didn't dump your coins because you figured Wolong was just unavailable - 20 Million coins is substantial at the price it was trading at earlier - that is enough to have an effect on the market - and indeed on Wolong, it would appear he took great exception to your dumping, as does pretty much everyone here I expect.

3. I am not "flying off the handle" - I am voicing my concerns in a calm and mature manner. I make the accusation that you had reasonable cause to think this was going to turn sour and dumped your coins while you were still able to get a decent chunk of BTC for them. This matters because many others loyal to your coin did not have access to this information and are left holding a bag of coins worth 65% less than they were 12 hours ago.
Susra

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:59:11 PM

Serious Question, sev: why did you strip the Open Letter From Wolong off the OP? Will you take In Wolong We Trust off the coin, too?
We've got a champion here, guys. And people wonder how anyone can buy into those scams.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:00:10 PM

to the devs, and sev ,

Proof to me this is no scam,  alot have been pre-minted, so make a good jester and make a donation at http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

Pandacoin adres :  PsXsYCzg5oMLCi8YhFc2G9UojmvrPFEHQH  / label Galgo support

il make here a ann that the panda community has made a donation ! after that ..il keep mining and supporting this coin !

i am stil mining with my pathetic 20khash/s for this project

regards,
Andrew717

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:01:47 PM

If you like, you can use this picture...its already printed up and ready to go (we know how much you like copying other peoples coins)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.0
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

If you like, you can use this picture...its already printed up and ready to go (we know how much you like copying other peoples coins)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.0

lol look good at that picture : dont trust woolong?   get rid of it, empty that make a decent logo no hate , no violations on a coin
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:09:03 PM

I hope you can salvage something, things were going pretty well I thought.  Smooth launch, stable price, tons of interest and trading/mining activity.  Too bad it all got shot to hell.  

You know, that tons of interest came from wolong, because all the children thought they could hook on the balloon once the insane pumper of wolong blows it up, hoping to get insane profit before it blasted again? Who really thought they would hold that coin for 6 months? nope
Blue Neck

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:13:46 PM

Six Months, sure. But SIX FUCKING DAYS??? this has to set a record for fastest (and biggest) P&D coin run.
russellm

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

Send your coins to the dead coin archive PYcboczxqBrXULz5rdCJpPNwznqzyJGjVi
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:24:28 PM

so is it a good time to buy some panda ?
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:25:27 PM

so is it a good time to buy some panda ?

yep

https://www.swisscex.com/market/PND_BTC

CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:25:40 PM

You have to wonder whether Wolong will stick around and use the BTC he made from selling half the premine to pump and dump it. He could well have total control over the market which would not necessarily be the worst result for those who haven been left holding the bag - There is still buy support for this coin. There is no long term future for this thing but it still has the potential to go up which means if you were unfortunate enough to wake up to this don't panic sell your coins - sit on them, let the price go up, then exit the market when you are satisfied. At this stage there are several people who made tens of millions of coins when he flogged off the premine at 1 Satoshi - they will want to get the most they can for their coins and will not likely dump it in any market altering proportion. Expect them to trickle out coins at staggered sell walls until they are satisfied with their return.

I may not hold Panda anymore but I want those who do to get the best result - we are all just average joe's trying to make a few bucks.

If he does dump the rest of it now he is a complete and utter fool, and although I would call him unstable and an extreme asshole he is not stupid.

Blue Neck

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:26:43 PM

So the market cap fell something like $750,000 is the past 24 hrs. How much did the Wo Pan dump? How much did the devs dump? That sounds like $750,000 worth of PANDA. But there is still well more than 250BTC worth out there. If I was an IPO, I'd get back as much as I could, while I could.

Godspeed, Wolongers!

This song is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY-eyZuW_Uk
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:26:44 PM

Not that shitcoin i mean the real pandacoin
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:27:35 PM

You have to wonder whether Wolong will stick around and use the BTC he made from selling half the premine to pump and dump it. He could well have total control over the market which would not necessarily be the worst result for those who haven been left holding the bag - There is still buy support for this coin. There is no long term future for this thing but it still has the potential to go up which means if you were unfortunate enough to wake up to this don't panic sell your coins - sit on them, let the price go up, then exit the market when you are satisfied. At this stage there are several people who made tens of millions of coins when he flogged off the premine at 1 Satoshi - they will want to get the most they can for their coins and will not likely dump it in any market altering proportion. Expect them to trickle out coins at staggered sell walls until they are satisfied with their return.

I may not hold Panda anymore but I want those who do to get the best result - we are all just average joe's trying to make a few bucks.

If he does dump the rest of it now he is a complete and utter fool, and although I would call him unstable and an extreme asshole he is not stupid.

true
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:34:13 PM

true

As I see it, this coin just stabilize in the 20 satoshi area. Its a good thing. This coin is a good one, with all the features of vertcoin, and a good name, fine logo (of course without the wolong part). So this coin has a future, but you have to play your cards better devs!!

Even if you dump all your coins, you should stay and pretend you did not do it, buy back at least for half the price you got from the past dump and slowly make the price up at least to a 100!!

People do not buy coins because they think it has value, they buy them because a. other people say they should buy them, b. nice name I buy mentality, c. they wanna pump it for profit, d. complete noobs buying just because.

So, anyone who got a little bit of sense, just hold all your coins and put up high orders, like to 30-40-50-70 satoshi! Dont be shy, its a simple market strategy...

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:36:15 PM

so obvious that the devs fucked over wolong and the rest of the community.

i'm no fan of wolong neither. it makes no sense. why the fuck would he sell off now? its clear that wasn't his intention. he was 'forced' to because the other investors were selling off their shit.

Exactly. All the devs who have posted their wallets show they dumped all their coins a couple of days ago.

all the devs? U mean me, who was not required to hold any coins? lol

Let me ask you something... are you still in. Are you still supporting the coin? Are all the devs in? Wolong is Solong? If so and you "can" and are "willing" to hold your coin up to high standards then I won't jump ship. I won't even troll ya but I want to hear it from you and the dev team. You have to build community trust. I don't care if you sold since you weren't promised to hold but... I expect it from who ever was. You guys have a great coin... don't let it die.

we are working on a way of potentially salvaging the coin and ensuring that wolong is kept out. I cant say much more right now, but thats whats been doing discussed.

Hey everyone give him some credit for him to stand in the face of an angry mob and answer almost everything asked.
@sev - your ok in my book, sorry if i came off kind of rude.... Maybe we can do a Krypto Kings special on The Pandacoin (look it up on youtube) im gonna go buy some cheap Pandas!
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:41:02 PM

LOL, this threat got more replys since the coin is dead then before Smiley

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: