Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398893 times)
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:10:44 AM

Well at least Wolong agrees that greed played a factor. Quoting myself for a third time today.

I find it funny how people are blaming sevoque and the developers for their greed. No one forced a gun at your head and forced you to mine or trade PANDA in the first place. It's all a decision made by yourself. As unhappy as I am with the situation myself, I'm to blame for my own greediness. Isn't the first time I screwed myself over. All in all, I lost roughly $300 USD due to PANDA.

Edit: Lol @ sevoque removing the OP where it said they were to hold the coin for 6 months. You failed hard.
organizer

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:13:45 AM

what am i lying about here? Please explain, there are no facts here, lol, you are just repeating yourself non stop and ignoring every time ive answered you.

your a very bad troll ;/ no more food for you Sad

You know Sev, i've defended the coin and thought you were a pretty ok guy. But the issue here is that you are playing semantics about selling your coins. The orginial posts in this thread clearly states DEVs will not sell coins. You were clearly representing yourself as a dev of this coin, to "us" you were the official spokesperson, now whether you are going to claim you "technically" weren't a dev or something and that "no one" told you not to sell, come on, don't play games. Your defense on selling is very, very shaky here.
greatwolf

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:15:31 AM

Just wondering, since the devs and investors aren't allowed to touch their IPO's for 6 months, why wasn't this enforced at the protocol levelfrom the beginning? Like for example, set a nlocktimeout for 6 months so it isn't spendable until the specified time has elapsed.
thaiviet222

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:15:50 AM

R.I.P coin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
geokilla

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:17:35 AM

Just wondering, since the devs and investors aren't allowed to touch their IPO's for 6 months, why wasn't this enforced at the protocol levelfrom the beginning? Like for example, set a nlocktimeout for 6 months so it isn't spendable until the specified time has elapsed.
Is it even possible to code a coin like that? What are these "codes" anyways? Every time a coin is announced, I feel it's just a bunch of junk pulled out of think air hoping it'll succeed anyways.
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:17:42 AM

Because they planned this all along.
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:19:58 AM

what am i lying about here? Please explain, there are no facts here, lol, you are just repeating yourself non stop and ignoring every time ive answered you.

your a very bad troll ;/ no more food for you Sad

You know Sev, i've defended the coin and thought you were a pretty ok guy. But the issue here is that you are playing semantics about selling your coins. The OP clearly states DEVs will not sell coins. You were clearly representing yourself as a dev of this coin, to "us" you were the official spokesperson, now whether you are going to claim you "technically" weren't a dev or something and that "no one" told you not to sell, come on, don't play games. Your defense on selling is very, very shaky here.

oh man, dude again, for the last time, no one said anything to me about dont hold dont sell dont touch etc on the coins, and to pandawest, and to mxtm, and to all the other coins that aren't jacob or artis or molly. we were told, by them, personally, they will be holding their coins up till august. No one asked anything of me, or anyone else apart from those names mentioned above to hold the coins for whatever reason. This is just so backwrads, dont you think i would hold out for some 'amazing 500 satoshi price'.. you think the devs have 100's of btc? the only person with 100's of btc is wolong.

Detracting from the fact that actually this is all just complete missdirection on wolongs part because hes not a member of the team that has contributed in any fucking way to the project other than taking 250btc from ipo and 2billion panda coins. And people are pissed at me for receiving 20m from the dev team, selling 5 millions? Dude, wolong didnt even know my wallet address until today, thats how irrelevant all of this is.

Why did this whole thing start? This is why, uncut version of entire issue with wolong and his lack of taking any ownership over the project other than to collect his cheque. We are/were in this for the long-haul, at least me personally, given that i have been 100% dedicated to being a community facing guy and put my reputation and name on the line to ensure that we can deliver a solid crypto to the community. Wolong is the one who fucked up here and then frames it as 'part of my plans to shake weak hands'.. seriously, how can you not BLATANTLY see that.

have a read through this - what does it look like to you - http://pastebin.com/MhhUkEHC

its us being pissed at having no answers from the supposed 'face of the coin' , complete avoidance of any answering the questions and passing the buck by blaming pandawest for being pissed at wolong and then suddenly all his actions today started because of that, and now they started apparently because of me... which is it?

Does it look like we are trying to do anything other than get answers so that we can work on the coin and progress what we are doing and strive to push things forward or does it look like we are masterminding a plan to exit with millions of $'s (2.5million (c)  Wolong) and fuck everyone over? I mean, cmon, read the thing and then reply to me.
zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:20:06 AM

So much drama since beginning.. I like reading all the posts in this thread... More like an action packed movie.. lol  Grin
The part I don't understand is who the hero is Wolong or the devs.  Roll Eyes
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:20:45 AM

we should make you lead dev or project manager, you seem to know what your doing

you remind me of those twats who go to football games and yell instructions from way up in the stands like the coach. now the spotlight is on you friend, whats your move?

ShabbosGoy

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:21:57 AM

we should make you lead dev or project manager, you seem to know what your doing

you remind me of those twats who go to football games and yell instructions from way up in the stands like the coach. now the spotlight is on you friend, whats your move?

Apologize to those you have scammed. Donate all proceeds from the scam to charity.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:23:15 AM

Apologize to those you have scammed. Donate all proceeds from the scam to charity.

you didn't get the job, we require minimum double digit IQ's
geokilla

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:24:04 AM

Except they'll all be worthless because they're dirty money. I defended Sevoque but seeing the way he's posting right now, it's hard to justify defending him anymore. Right now, he's placing himself in the "scam" group along with everyone else. If they didn't act this way, the whole thing would have blown over and business would resume as usual.

See what I mean?
eebz

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:24:59 AM

So much drama since beginning.. I like reading all the posts in this thread... More like an action packed movie.. lol  Grin
The part I don't understand is who the hero is Wolong or the devs.  Roll Eyes

https://www.google.com.et/search?q=pictures+of+pandas+with+wings
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:25:48 AM

Except they'll all be worthless because they're dirty money. I defended Sevoque but seeing the way he's posting right now, it's hard to justify defending him anymore. Right now, he's placing himself in the "scam" group along with everyone else. If they didn't act this way, the whole thing would have blown over and business would resume as usual.

See what I mean?

no, ive done my besst to distance myself from aforementioned 'scam' group (wolong) , its you guys are are placing me in catagories. Do you know how exhausting it is having to reply to everyoe about hte same issue over and over? And being trolled by 4chan idiots like shabos guy ;/
greatwolf

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:26:09 AM

Is it even possible to code a coin like that? What are these "codes" anyways? Every time a coin is announced, I feel it's just a bunch of junk pulled out of think air hoping it'll succeed anyways.

Yes, something like this should definitely be possible even with bitcoin. That's how you implement more advance features like contracts and such, they're build from basic conditional primitives such as this. There's an article in the bitcoin wiki showing how a distributed exchange can be implemented w/o trusting a 3rd party -- nlocktimeout is set to timeout in 24h-48h for the coins being traded. If the trade doesn't complete by that time then the held coins are returned to the original owner. Before that timeout period though the coins are not redeemable by the original owner.

I haven't looked at this more closely but I don't see a reason why you can't set the lock period to say 6 months, which could have completely prevented this diabolical from happening.
jocke_

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:27:23 AM

LOL this great panda dev team turned out to be even bigger scammers and liers than wolong himself! fuck you especielly sevoque you fucking retard. your copypaste coin was so obvious. panda "copy/paste-dev" team, sevoque, if you ever got next time (by maybe changing your name) to scam money out of people, you should make it BIG! that money you sold your reputation was pathetic!! hahahahhahahha enjoyed the show thought, and made even some money out of it.
and for all of you fools who lost some, YOU HAD BEEN TOLD! its your own fault, nobody elses! you greedy stupid fucks got what you earned.
fuck this shit! you really made my day! laughing so fuckin hard at you moneyhungry greedy fucks! Cheesy

hmm by the way folks, i dont think you getting your money out of that scam exchange mintpal, have been waiting long time my 0.01btc from there Cheesy dont exactly NEED that but since it is mine i fuckin want it you fucking scam artist fucks!

all in a nutshell: FUCK YOU, YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!

peace!
geokilla

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:28:01 AM

See what I mean?

no, ive done my besst to distance myself from aforementioned 'scam' group (wolong) , its you guys are are placing me in catagories. Do you know how exhausting it is having to reply to everyoe about hte same issue over and over? And being trolled by 4chan idiots like shabos guy ;/

I told you many times how you and your developers (whom were supposed to hold coins for 6 months) can handle the situation and defuse this bomb. But you chose not to. Whatever floats your boat.

And if you missed my posts, let me remind you: I defended you. But it's hard to justify that because of the way you're acting right now. Right now, your posts are just as bad as Wolong telling people to die and calling people's mother a whore.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:29:14 AM

See what I mean?

I told you many times how you and your developers (whom were supposed to hold coins for 6 months) can handle the situation and defuse this bomb. But you chose not to. Whatever floats your boat.

And if you missed my posts, let me remind you: I defended you. But it's hard to justify that because of the way you're acting right now. Right now, your posts are just as bad as Wolong telling people to die and calling people's mother a whore.

you are taking to this to the extreme, i havent said any thing like that at all what are u talking about dude.

and agian, i cant believe after these last 10 pages , you havent read the fact that ALL OF THE DEVS WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO HOLD THEIR COINS AND WERE OBLIGATED TO DO SO HAVE DONE SO AND STILL REMAIN TO DO.
splinterize

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:31:46 AM

See what I mean?

you are taking to this to the extreme, i havent said any thing like that at all what are u talking about dude.

and agian, i cant believe after these last 10 pages , you havent read the fact that ALL OF THE DEVS WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO HOLD THEIR COINS AND WERE OBLIGATED TO DO SO HAVE DONE SO AND STILL REMAIN TO DO.

Sevoque is this true?

http://pastebin.com/WMz06cVZ

I really feel sorry for you and the other devs. If this document is legit, Wulong is a pathetic excuse for a human being.
Molly Machine

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:32:35 AM

I've got the song stuck in my head. What a ride it's been, and it's only the 7th day.
Waiting to hear back from wolong still Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: