Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:37:06 AM

I can't believe this people going back and forth blaming and pointing fingers. If the interest was their they would fix the coin graphics and work a truce with woo long, instead we are all here with the sad story.  Looks like coin is dead everyone go to sleep is over move on to another coin.  Nobody has posted a single string on how is going to get fix.  Until the next pump

fix what again?

Panda is 7 days in, lots of development ahead. The lead devs are on board, and I do not blame sevoque for cashing out any shares.

I would have to place blame on wolong for cashing out his shares.

The point is, people pay to play his game, and some win and some lose. But we all are excited by the rush @gameofdeception provides.

What trust did you initial put in to panda coins on the internet anyway? Is this what they teach at Harvard these days?

It's 7 days people. Christ, you all act like children I can't even keep up with this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:37:30 AM

Ok, the story looks quite clear.
There was an agreement with Developers team that Devs will hold coins for 6 months. Sevoque decided that he needs personal agreement, and as long as he didn't make it, he started to dump Pandacoins. Wolong got a hint about this, checked and it appeared that several developers were dumping coin and breaking Wolong's plan. This drove him mad and he decided to punish these idiots and quit.
Sevoque now tries to play innocent and blame Wolong.

Sevoque, you're really looking stupid and miserable in this situation. Better apologise and get out of cryptocurrency. We don't want such greedy and not-smart persons to make tricks and then pretend to be innocent.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5272946#msg5272946

what does that argument in the pastebin look likes it over? It looks like its over us being unhappy with wolong being dishonest and witholding project plans, information, funds, etc and not providing any clarity with whats going on

Let me just make sure i have this correct.. at some point, wolong apparently asked me, personally, to hold coins. really? He has never answered a single PM i have sent him since day 1 of the project and second of all, he wasnt even the one to give me my coins, Artis was, and did artis say antyhing? Nope, did jacob say anything to me, couinye, mxtm, evoked.. guess what, no to that too. So you think that this fake excuse hes making for his actions to do with the fact that i sold 5million, which is entirely up to me to do what i want to do with, is the reason for everything popping off today? you think i would be sat here typing replies to these messages if thats what happened? You need to look at what your saying has happened, it doesnt even make sense. Did isell panda coins yes, did i was told not to, not EVER. Do you think wolong is really butt-hurt over the fact that i personally sold a few million or do you think hes butt-hurt because he has an overinflated ego and when he got called out on having no answers for us, he turned the tables and finds scapegoats and reframes it that its all part of a 'masterplan' to shake out 'weak hands' from the coin.

so, whos being honest and whos being dishonest?

According to the timestamps you guys starter arguing with wolong after you dumped your premine.

You started this argument to save face and blame it all on the boogeyman wolong.

geezus christ, who cares about the selling of the 5million, this is not what any of this has ever been about. Somehow along the way this has become the focal point because wolong had no answers for the REAL issues that were within the project and failed to address them and then decides, oh u know what, sevoque sold 5 milion, hes on the team, and despite the fact ive never even spoken more than a 'lol with him prior to these pastebins, ill make this the reason that ive decided to act like a twat now hes published the fact that I am just a value-leacher who has collected a massive paycheck and contributed nothing to do the project..

^ that is the summary for you, choose to believe what you want

I'll stick with the conclusion that is supported by the evidence. Thanks for the offer though.

so your happy to completely disregard the evidence, as posted just above you that he blamed someone else entirely prior to publishing that pastebin that he was the reason he decided to sell off? ok man, you do what u want
Amadeika

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:37:58 AM

There was an agreement with Developers team that Devs will hold coins for 6 months. Sevoque decided that he needs personal agreement, and as long as he didn't make it, he started to dump Pandacoins. Wolong got a hint about this, checked and it appeared that several developers were dumping coin and breaking Wolong's plan. This drove him mad and he decided to punish these idiots and quit.

Sevoque, you're really looking stupid and miserable in this situation. Better apologise and get out of cryptocurrency. We don't want such greedy and not-smart persons to make tricks and then pretend to be innocent.

what does that argument in the pastebin look likes it over? It looks like its over us being unhappy with wolong being dishonest and witholding project plans, information, funds, etc and not providing any clarity with whats going on

Let me just make sure i have this correct.. at some point, wolong apparently asked me, personally, to hold coins. really? He has never answered a single PM i have sent him since day 1 of the project and second of all, he wasnt even the one to give me my coins, Artis was, and did artis say antyhing? Nope, did jacob say anything to me, couinye, mxtm, evoked.. guess what, no to that too. So you think that this fake excuse hes making for his actions to do with the fact that i sold 5million, which is entirely up to me to do what i want to do with, is the reason for everything popping off today? you think i would be sat here typing replies to these messages if thats what happened? You need to look at what your saying has happened, it doesnt even make sense. Did isell panda coins yes, did i was told not to, not EVER. Do you think wolong is really butt-hurt over the fact that i personally sold a few million or do you think hes butt-hurt because he has an overinflated ego and when he got called out on having no answers for us, he turned the tables and finds scapegoats and reframes it that its all part of a 'masterplan' to shake out 'weak hands' from the coin.

Sevoque, you're being dishonest. And your late hysteric in dev chat shows you in bad light too.

ShabbosGoy said this quite well: "sevoque is the type of person who goes to a dinner and shits on your table. "But I wasn't told I couldn't shit on your table.""

Are you illiterate? Can you read the agreement with Developers team and investors about holding for at least 6 months? It was you, who act here as a member of developers team, and it was you who deleted the main post where this agreement was noted. Now you just keep pretending that you need personal agreement, apart from the one which was made with Developers team, just to justify your pandacoins dumps, which influenced on wolong's strategy to pump the coin up.  

Now you started to blame everybody, that nobody informed you about something, what you posted on this forum. Isn't it just stupid?
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:38:59 AM

Sevoque, you're being dishonest. And your late hysteric in dev chat shows you in bad light too.

ShabbosGoy said this quite well: "sevoque is the type of person who goes to a dinner and shits on your table. "But I wasn't told I couldn't shit on your table.""

Are you illiterate? Can you read the agreement with Developers team and investors about holding for at least 6 months? It was you, who act here as a member of developers team, and it was you who deleted the main post where this agreement was noted. Now you just keep pretending that you need personal agreement, apart from the one which was made with Developers team, just to justify your pandacoins dumps, which influenced on wolong's strategy to pump the coin up.  

Now you started to blame everybody, that nobody informed you about something, what you posted on this forum. Isn't it just stupid?

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:39:52 AM

Wolong ‏@GameOfDeception  45m
Well mxtm can lied about selling 1million pandas to join my club. 0.75 btcs worth my club 0.2 btcs, where 0.55 btcs went? In his pockets.

the story keeps on going
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:42:39 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1y0z6x/first_donation_australia_zoo/

Just hit our 1 Million goal, thank you to all who are donating! The fund will run until the end of Feb, and then we'll proceed to get the $ to our charity. The foundation is almost ready and we're all focused on it full time now, which is excellent. More news on the foundation as it comes to hand!

Panda zoo fund:
PpjKd5y7X8siSF1c7Qx599hopDrqkB4Ds2

Molly, are you mentally deranged? Have you heard back from Australia Zoo yet? What have they said?

You have collected 1 Million PANDA from people for donations but I know that it isn't going to charity, you are going to dump it on the market and take the money.

I've already been in contact with Australia Zoo with links to this thread and Wolongs twitter account which wishes somebody's child to die. I've also explained that you are only doing it to use their company to promote your scam.

Please let me know how it works out for you. No charity cause will want anything to do with this scam mess.
mctaino

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:44:18 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1y0z6x/first_donation_australia_zoo/

Just hit our 1 Million goal, thank you to all who are donating! The fund will run until the end of Feb, and then we'll proceed to get the $ to our charity. The foundation is almost ready and we're all focused on it full time now, which is excellent. More news on the foundation as it comes to hand!

Panda zoo fund:
PpjKd5y7X8siSF1c7Qx599hopDrqkB4Ds2

Molly, are you mentally deranged? Have you heard back from Australia Zoo yet? What have they said?

You have collected 1 Million PANDA from people for donations but I know that it isn't going to charity, you are going to dump it on the market and take the money.

I've already been in contact with Australia Zoo with links to this thread and Wolongs twitter account which wishes somebody's child to die. I've also explained that you are only doing it to use their company to promote your scam.

Please let me know how it works out for you. No charity cause will want anything to do with this scam mess.

Wao this is unreal..... the world has gone mad
Amadeika

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:47:18 AM

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?

Don't try to twist my words. I say, that there was an agreement with developers team about them holding coins for 6 months. And you, as a developer, broke this agreement covering by stupid and non-legitimate reasons. This provoked the crash. That's exactly what I say. As long as you are able to read english, you will understand without twisting my words.
B2BigAl

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:47:24 AM

Oh ffs, enough with the juvenile name calling and finger pointing.  Sev, if you have any sense, quit responding to people in this thread, it's getting you absolutely nowhere. People have already made up their minds and there's nothing you can say that is going to change it.  Instead of wasting your time here, why don't you guys direct your efforts toward trying to salvage your work, or just come out and say it's over, close this god awful shit fest of a thread, and put this thing to rest.  
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:48:21 AM

everybody to the official panda Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:48:31 AM

Don't try to twist my words. I say, that there was an agreement with developers team about them holding coins for 6 months. And you broke this agreement covering by stupid and non-legitimate reasons. This provoked the crash. That's exactly what I say. As long as you are able to read english, you will understand without twisting my words.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)
vetalysd

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:49:01 AM

Panda Coin added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:51:35 AM

I'm part of the dev team too, and nobody told me not to dump. I never even talked to wolong till after launch. I know the biggest two holders had to. The people they paid with that initial payment from wolong were never told to hold. This includes me, sevoque, and a couple others.

Wolong didn't communicate and he expected jacob and the other large holder to handle it. We were busy with a million other things, like ensuring a smooth launch. It was never mentioned.

I sold off about 10% the first day, at 90 sats. I only wish I sold it all.

Once I saw wolongs true colors, i outed him for scamming his private channel, and then told the devs how I felt.

Nobody wanted to be a part of it anymore.

I liked the guy. He made the mistake of moving to mintpal where the volume was low, and I could spot his outright scams of people that trusted him.

But they will continue to follow blindly until they lose enough BTC.
mctaino

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:51:39 AM

Oh ffs, enough with the juvenile name calling and finger pointing.  Sev, if you have any sense, quit responding to people in this thread, it's getting you absolutely nowhere. People have already made up their minds and there's nothing you can say that is going to change it.  Instead of wasting your time here, why don't you guys direct your efforts toward trying to salvage your work, or just come out and say it's over, close this god awful shit fest of a thread, and put this thing to rest.  

+1
jocke_

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:54:01 AM

Don't try to twist my words. I say, that there was an agreement with developers team about them holding coins for 6 months. And you, as a developer, broke this agreement covering by stupid and non-legitimate reasons. This provoked the crash. That's exactly what I say. As long as you are able to read english, you will understand without twisting my words.

exactly! you, sevoque, made clearly people to believe that you are one of the so calld dev team. and you dumped your coins. you do know how childish and retarded your excuse look like?
once again, fuck you, you started this.
Amadeika

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:55:02 AM

Don't try to twist my words. I say, that there was an agreement with developers team about them holding coins for 6 months. And you broke this agreement covering by stupid and non-legitimate reasons. This provoked the crash. That's exactly what I say. As long as you are able to read english, you will understand without twisting my words.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)

Agreement was made with developers team that they hold 6 months. That was posted by YOU in this forum. And you already modified this post (surprise!).

// Do you realise that your dump provoked wolong?
mctaino

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:55:18 AM

I'm part of the dev team too, and nobody told me not to dump. I never even talked to wolong till after launch. I know the biggest two holders had to. The people they paid with that initial payment from wolong were never told to hold. This includes me, sevoque, and a couple others.

Wolong didn't communicate and he expected jacob and the other large holder to handle it. We were busy with a million other things, like ensuring a smooth launch. It was never mentioned.

I sold off about 10% the first day, at 90 sats. I only wish I sold it all.

Once I saw wolongs true colors, i outed him for scamming his private channel, and then told the devs how I felt.

Nobody wanted to be a part of it anymore.

I liked the guy. He made the mistake of moving to mintpal where the volume was low, and I could spot his outright scams of people that trusted him.

But they will continue to follow blindly until they lose enough BTC.

Listen if the coin is dead just say it and the entire team and close this thread, I lost and I don't want others to loose. Do the responsible thing or explain what is going to be done to correct the issues. People are mining and spending their money still and is not fair to them.
poochi

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:56:00 AM

the coin is dead.

there are lots of coins being released everyday.

don't cling onto this, move on.  

if you really like panda, there's PAND (1st panda) or PND (the real panda that's growing rapidly)

don't miss the boat again.

in investing, it takes courage to move on, don't stick around a sinking ship with blemished past, you'll make your money back somewhere else.
Hardwyre

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:57:09 AM

Incase anyone missed the fact they can start mining a good coin just by redirecting their Vertminer setups to a new pool and download a new wallet.

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:57:39 AM

end of

Agreement was made with developers team that they hold 6 months. That was posted by YOU in this forum. And you already modified this post (surprise!).

// Do you realise that your dump provoked wolong?

wtf what post? ive said always its artis, jacob, molly, wolong. thats never changed, other than by you and a bunch of dissinfo that wolong is telling you. dude, if u want to be gullible enough to go with it, be my guest, you need to accept it for what it is. Those guys mentioned all have personal 150m+ holdings.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: