Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:13:42 PM

i had thought for a second you were all-knowing based on the way you were speaking.

the reason i put that post up is to offer anyone who was involved with panda IPO through wolong or anything to do with wolong and panda to join the channel as we are offering free IPO coins to anyone who was heavily involved with panda. Although the ten five team are not responsible for wolongs fuck up and what he did, we still want to encourage the community to believe in what we are doing and the innovation we are bringing to the table with 10-5 coins. So its an olive-branch, from us, to them, or you even, to help in restore some order.

Why didn't you tell the people here that you were abandoning this coin when you started working on 10-5 weeks ago then?

Why do you think anybody wants to buy into your IPO scam? Stop deflecting the blame onto wolong.

Believe me, you're an absolute scumbag and nobody is going to forget that.

lol, started on working it weeks ago? Since yesterday, where do you get your information from?

Uh, also you would notice isaid we are not asking anyone to buy-in, its obviously optional, as i said above, we are giving away free coins to ex-ipo holders

thanks for your worthless opinion, i have done nothing wrong, read a coffee table book.

svq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

i had thought for a second you were all-knowing based on the way you were speaking.

the reason i put that post up is to offer anyone who was involved with panda IPO through wolong or anything to do with wolong and panda to join the channel as we are offering free IPO coins to anyone who was heavily involved with panda. Although the ten five team are not responsible for wolongs fuck up and what he did, we still want to encourage the community to believe in what we are doing and the innovation we are bringing to the table with 10-5 coins. So its an olive-branch, from us, to them, or you even, to help in restore some order.

Why didn't you tell the people here that you were abandoning this coin when you started working on 10-5 weeks ago then?

Why do you think anybody wants to buy into your IPO scam? Stop deflecting the blame onto wolong.

lol, started on working it weeks ago? Since yesterday, where do you get your information from?

Uh, also you would notice isaid we are not asking anyone to buy-in, its obviously optional, as i said above, we are giving away free coins to ex-ipo holders

thanks for your worthless opinion, i have done nothing wrong, read a coffee table book.

svq

Your dev team isn't capable of working quickly. We've already seen that with Panda.

For your IPO, With a price of 0.0095 BTC, and a premine of 105,000, you are valuing your premine at $648,375 before the launch. You're already ripping off IPO buyers.

Also at this price, you are valuing the total marketcap at over $64 million before the launch.

There is nothing to say this coin is worth that.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:24:29 PM

svq

Your dev team isn't capable of working quickly. We've already seen that with Panda.

For your IPO, With a price of 0.0095 BTC, and a premine of 105,000, you are valuing your premine at $648,375 before the launch. You're already ripping off IPO buyers.

Also at this price, you are valuing the total marketcap at over $64 million before the launch.

If that's how you feel I think it's better you don't invest.
Walruse

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:26:32 PM

svq

Maybe you should stop scamming people.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:29:40 PM

svq

Man, I don't want to get in to all of this again, you are free to believe what you want. But if you're so offended, so disgusted at us and don't want anything to do with us or our projects then you shouldn't really be posting on our threads.
Walruse

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:31:28 PM

svq

Man, I don't want to get in to all of this again, you are free to believe what you want. But if you're so offended, so disgusted at us and don't want anything to do with us or our projects then you shouldn't really be posting on our threads.

You should own up to your bullshit.
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:51:25 PM

svq

At least admitting to some sort of responsibility would be nice, but that's not even happening, they just want to scam more

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
st9999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:17:49 PM

PND/BTC is delisted in 48 hours due to lack of buy orders. PANDA has no buy support now.
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:51:46 AM

PND/BTC is delisted in 48 hours due to lack of buy orders. PANDA has no buy support now.

PANDA demoted to a Litecoin pairing on Mintpal because it's not even worth 1 satoshi.
cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:19:46 AM

PANDA demoted to a Litecoin pairing on Mintpal because it's not even worth 1 satoshi.

Panda is nice :-)

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:36:24 PM

svq

Scum never own up that is why they are scum.  Sevoque was the idiot who killed panda yet blames others lol.  Who cast the 1st dump stone into the water?   Oh that's right sevoque did. 
littlewizard

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:00:16 AM

svq

Scum never own up that is why they are scum.  Sevoque was the idiot who killed panda yet blames others lol.  Who cast the 1st dump stone into the water?   Oh that's right sevoque did. 

Totally agree. They don't have any credit at all, the sad thing is that they are trying to scam more people by copy and paste another 10-5 shit coin.
uberua

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:36:47 AM

I wasn't here quite a while. Can anyone pls explain what has happened to Panda?
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:05:37 AM

The developers (and Wolong) were not supposed to dump their IPO holdings for 6 months.   However, as soon as the price started to rise some of them dumped part of their IPO.   Wolong found out and took retribution on them by dumping the entire premine, sending the price plummeting to 1 Satoshi and ensuring the developers lost their money.

Basically a bunch of crooks getting screwed over by one of their own.  No honor among thieves.

The behavior of the devs in the aftermath made it clear that they were as filthy as Wolong.  Here's an example:

<hmac> There is an easy way guys!
<Render> MrPony i disagree
<Render> there are people buying it right now
<hmac> People don't wanna buy panda cause wolong crashed it
<Render> despite the shitstorm
<JacobUX> there is going to be media hype too
<JacobUX> for days
<JacobUX> this shitstorm has not even cleared
<hmac> Why don't the devs just say they took all of wolongs coins
<JacobUX> we can say that

http://pastebin.com/NhmXMRTj

So, they were prepared to lie to the community in order to get their IPO cash back (and screw the bag-holders).

They're now trying to recover their funds by making a new coin:  10-5
uberua

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:09:36 AM

The developers (and Wolong) were not supposed to dump their IPO holdings for 6 months.   However, as soon as the price started to rise some of them dumped part of their IPO.   Wolong found out and took retribution on them by dumping the entire premine, sending the price plummeting to 1 Satoshi and ensuring the developers lost their money.

Basically a bunch of crooks getting screwed over by one of their own.  No honor among thieves.

The behavior of the devs in the aftermath made it clear that they were as filthy as Wolong.  Here's an example:

<hmac> There is an easy way guys!
<Render> MrPony i disagree
<Render> there are people buying it right now
<hmac> People don't wanna buy panda cause wolong crashed it
<Render> despite the shitstorm
<JacobUX> there is going to be media hype too
<JacobUX> for days
<JacobUX> this shitstorm has not even cleared
<hmac> Why don't the devs just say they took all of wolongs coins
<JacobUX> we can say that

http://pastebin.com/NhmXMRTj

So, they were prepared to lie to the community in order to get their IPO cash back (and screw the bag-holders).

They're now trying to recover their funds by making a new coin:  10-5

That's sad, thank you for an explanation. I have about 50000 pandas left and completely forgot about them.
Now returned to the market and wanted to sell them and saw that panda doesn't cost anything.
Quite disappointing...

greatwolf

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:16:19 AM

That's sad, thank you for an explanation. I have about 50000 pandas left and completely forgot about them.
Now returned to the market and wanted to sell them and saw that panda doesn't cost anything.
Quite disappointing...

You can still dump it for some ltc Smiley It's less than a satoshi for each but at least you'll get something back. Chances are Panda will likely get delisted once the exchange deems the market for it is dead.
cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:35:35 AM

Stay long. Scrypt N is good. Kgw is good. Random blocks are good. Only 2.5 minutes is good.

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
uberua

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:28:30 AM

Quite disappointing...

You can still dump it for some ltc Smiley It's less than a satoshi for each but at least you'll get something back. Chances are Panda will likely get delisted once the exchange deems the market for it is dead.

Where can I exchange them now?
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:36:56 AM

Quite disappointing...

Swisscex.com against BTC, LTC, DOGE
avensen

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:01:56 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/market/PANDA/LTC
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: