Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲  (Read 60778 times)
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:35:42 PM

Scifi Exchange has resume trading UFOs, just so you know.

https://www.scifi-ex.com/#/trade/exchange/8
Sci Exchange is still under maintenance, been that way all day:
http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,291.30.html

I can enter without problems, people are chatting there: https://www.scifi-ex.com
I keep getting directed to site is down for maintenance screen
itos (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:15:07 PM

Scifi Exchange has resume trading UFOs, just so you know.

https://www.scifi-ex.com/#/trade/exchange/8
Sci Exchange is still under maintenance, been that way all day:
http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,291.30.html

I can enter without problems, people are chatting there: https://www.scifi-ex.com
I keep getting directed to site is down for maintenance screen

try to erase your cache, there has been some ufo trading today on the site to it's must be working.
itos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:34:47 AM

Small announcement to the community:

I am done with the coin.

Here you can see my donation address: BuZG8fg3AWkS9BBZ6bfv3BUVPbAinfALqN

Use the coin explorer to see how much was donated so far. (173111) That's about $5 USD at current UFO and BTC prices.
http://ufo.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/

Also this week I haven't seen even 1 UFO donation, some people are mining thousands of them per day. Greedy people, they are ok paying for the pool, everyone was ok paying for the exchanges, but no one wanted to support the community team.

I have to thank cisahasa for all his hard work and patience. iraszl for nice art, site and graphics support, SummersideGuy for his great generosity (he is the one that donated the most).

I have invested so much on this coin, and so much time and work, just to sad to write more words.

Good Bye and Good luck.
iraszl

Activity: 266
Merit: 257

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:45:54 AM

I am done with the coin.

Use the coin explorer to see how much was donated so far. (173111) That's about $5 USD at current UFO and BTC prices.

Also this week I haven't seen even 1 UFO donation, some people are mining thousands of them per day. Greedy people, they are ok paying for the pool, everyone was ok paying for the exchanges, but no one wanted to support the community team.

I have to thank cisahasa for all his hard work and patience. iraszl for nice art, site and graphics support, SummersideGuy for his great generosity (he is the one that donated the most).

I have invested so much on this coin, and so much time and work, just to sad to write more words.

Good Bye and Good luck.

I don't blame you. I didn't donate, but I don't have any mining power and I'm donating on the forum to all new members. Thanks for your kind work so far!
unfocus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 02:59:41 AM

Scifi Blockchain LLC, registered in the state of Wisconsin,  is offering 10% share in net profits by issuing the SBL coin. Scifi Blockchain LLC is the owner/operator of the Scifi exchange.
This coin will be available at the www.scifi-ex.com exchange only. It is not available for outside deposits or withdrawals. It will be trade paired with BTC.

SBL goes on sale Saturday February 22, 2014 @ 12:00 PM CST.

500 SBL will be put up for sale on the www.scifi-ex.com exchange @ 0.02 BTC per SBL.

1000 total coins will be issued representing the 10% share.

1st round of 500 SBL will be offered at .02 BTC each.

2nd round of 500 SBL will be offered at .025 BTC each.

DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTIONS

Dividends will be distributed proportionally to accounts that hold SBL on a monthly basis, starting in April for March profits. The dividend date is the 5th of the each month.

ROI PROJECTION

Accounting for the exchange profit, ROI is projected to be about 12 months. This takes into account a conservative 10% growth per month.

This will be a trade asset on the exchange. As we expand our exchange in the future, one may realize an ROI earlier then 12 months.

This coin represents an asset in the LLC as whole, not just the exchange.  The LLC has plans to generate income outside the exchange related to the Scifi coins it develops. At this time this includes Federation  Credits (UFC), Klingon Empire Darsek (KED) and Gold Pressed Latinum(GPL).

The LLC may also consider creating other niche exchanges outside of the Scifi theme, or may elect to license our exchange code in the future.

HOW DO WE STACK UP AGAINST THE OTHERS:

1. CoinEX trades it's shares at cryptostocks. It issues 80,000 shares, with only 1676 publicly traded at about  0.04 BTC. This puts their valuation at 3,200 BTC.

2. Cryptsy issued 100,000 stocks, currently traded at .2 BTC. This puts their valuation at 20,000 BTC

3. In comparison, are valuing the LLC at  210 BTC.

SCIFICOINS 4 LIFE Trading at SciiFI Coin Ex https://www.scifi-ex.com
griffitsj

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:06:41 AM

I am done with the coin.

Good Bye and Good luck.

There was a 60 million premine on this coin - why do you need donations?
daimyo

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:50:30 AM

itos, sad to see you leaving.

are cisahasa and iraszl still in da game?

I will write to the notnull pool admin to ask him to release a statement for all to see that hoarding their still worthless coins and not donating to devs is hurting our progress.

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
itos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:40:53 AM

I am done with the coin.

Good Bye and Good luck.

There was a 60 million premine on this coin - why do you need donations?

There was actually 40 million, you can see that in code and in block explorer. I think you have came late to here. I am NOT original developer, he run away with all that and leave us with a mess. Then the community decided to fork the coin I helped with that along other members from here (you can read all that in old thread and new one). So obviously I don't have any access to that premine UFOs. I have tracked that wallet in block explorer and 20 million has been giving away from that wallet. But old dev still has 20 million, original dev (UFOCoin) was a scammer, no new news there.

See original thread from original developer (scammer): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399937.0

But that said there are now miners mining thousands and million per day so it's just a matter of time (1-2 weeks) where miners are going to have MUCH more than that premined money. Just go to the pool and make calculations.

I don't have a mining rig, not even 1 UFO of that 40 million premined. Donations to me so far don't even cover the cost of new domain and hosting so you all now.

I hope I answered your questions about donations, it's terrible that you accuses me of having all that premined UFOs. I suppose you are just more one of the greedy ones.
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:54:47 AM

Itos, sad to see you go, and leaving a great potencial. You put so much effort in this.

But i just wonder something, it's not you at notnull pool getting 944 blocks? having like 10mh's rig. Now telling you don't have a rig. Somebody else using your name? and somebody else using your name at scifi-ex telling in chat you have almost 10mio ufos?

itos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:28:11 AM

Itos, sad to see you go, and leaving a great potencial. You put so much effort in this.

But i just wonder something, it's not you at notnull pool getting 944 blocks? having like 10mh's rig. Now telling you don't have a rig. Somebody else using your name? and somebody else using your name at scifi-ex telling in chat you have almost 10mio ufos?

What are you talking about, look at pool I am just mining with my R9 270 card (400 kh/s), that doesn't qualify as a mining rig.. Another person acussing me.. I just saved the coin and did everything I could to keep you guys on good track. Please just stop you are making this worse. Sad to see this is just a greedy community. Look at others like doge helping each other.
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:31:21 AM

Not accusing of anything. You did a great work.
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:48:58 AM

let not judge the community by a few people not helping... building the community is still in progress. We just need better advertising.

itos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:50:26 AM

Not accusing of anything. You did a great work.

Oh no problem then, I misunderstood,
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:07:00 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 12:47:42 PM by SummersideGuy

I dont know if it helps, but I sent a little over 100K your way, its what I have in my wallet at the moment, but you cant get disheartened. It takes a lot of time and patience, you mention doge, but doge struggled for almmost 2 months before getting where it is. I rem it be as low as 23 satosi.

Now that the coin is on  two exchanges, would it be possible for someone to developea gambling site, Dice, cards something, that entices miners, gives them an initial reason to spend the coin. If one of those took over the coin were to do it they could have all the developement funding they needed from the gaming sites UFO profits.
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:36:18 PM

Don't give up too fast on a coin that has potential. I have just put in a pullrequest on Github to get UFO added to the Rav3nPL p2pool list so other p2pools can use it. If UFO needs hosting of a website, please let me know, I am willing to help out with that too  Grin

iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:59:54 PM

Don't give up too fast on a coin that has potential. I have just put in a pullrequest on Github to get UFO added to the Rav3nPL p2pool list so other p2pools can use it. If UFO needs hosting of a website, please let me know, I am willing to help out with that too  Grin

Thanks! Good work.
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:05:55 PM

Currently if you search for UFO Coin the official website only comes up on the second page.

If you have a blog or social media accounts please link ufocoin.co so Google understands this is the new central place for all things UFO Coin.

Thanks!
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:06:27 PM

folks, I am begging my friends to vote for the ufocoin on allcryptos... let everyone ask some of their friends to vote till we raise the votes... Cheesy

Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:10:40 PM

Currently if you search for UFO Coin the official website only comes up on the second page.

If you have a blog or social media accounts please link ufocoin.co so Google understands this is the new central place for all things UFO Coin.

Thanks!
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see a link to the official website in the first post of this thread  Grin

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:14:48 PM

Do we have a facebook, twitter account?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: