Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲  (Read 60778 times)
PatioCrasher

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:27:36 PM

O, I guess I should give you a little about me..

I am South African ,  27.  Studied Science and Philosophy. Then got involved in Bitcoin last year this time and  made enough from bitcoin to create a few businesses. Smiley  

I am pretty busy launching my startups but could put in some time to this project.

I am sure there are a few space programmes here that would love financial support.  I am sure I could email a few.

I could also set up a nice wordpress site for the Foundation and write the odd blog to gain some Google Ranking.

I have done a fair share of Online Marketing as well.  Once the foundation is set up have you considered some facebook advertising targetting people that like to donate to things?  Smiley  This could be a good way to bring people into crypto that don't know about it as well as pushing the market cap up (people buying coin to give donations)

-PC
daimyo

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:02:41 PM

PatioCrasher,

Welcome to the family  Smiley the fb page https://www.facebook.com/ufocoin is quickly growing in size. Check it out and share to the rest of the world

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
PatioCrasher

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. Smiley

Unfortunetly I myself do not use facebook personally, only for marketing, And I think my customer base would not quite understand this. 

I am however willing to contribute in more ways than one.  Maybe even donate to a facebook ad campain.

... For now I will be the little baby whale in the corner eating up those coins for 6 satoshi.. NUM NUM NUM! Smiley

2,5 million UFO and counting.  Smiley

-PC
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

PatioCrasher,

Welcome to the family  Smiley the fb page https://www.facebook.com/ufocoin is quickly growing in size. Check it out and share to the rest of the world

Ok ok Smiley I will join later! I will force my brother and sister and mother to join your team too ! Cheesy

UFOCoin needs Mulder!
iraszl

Activity: 266
Merit: 257

Enthusiast

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:46:51 PM

I am South African ,  27.  Studied Science and Philosophy. Then got involved in Bitcoin last year this time and  made enough from bitcoin to create a few businesses. Smiley  

I am pretty busy launching my startups but could put in some time to this project.

I am sure there are a few space programmes here that would love financial support.  I am sure I could email a few.

I could also set up a nice wordpress site for the Foundation and write the odd blog to gain some Google Ranking.

I have done a fair share of Online Marketing as well.  Once the foundation is set up have you considered some facebook advertising targetting people that like to donate to things?  Smiley  This could be a good way to bring people into crypto that don't know about it as well as pushing the market cap up (people buying coin to give donations)

-PC

Thanks for your involvement and quick ideas!

The domain is reserved. The site's framework is ready in Drupal, but I don't mind if you want to take over and do it Wordpress. It would be great if you wrote blog posts.

Our fist unofficial and informally discussed goal for this year is to reach $1,000,000 in market capital. We haven't formed a formal founder's group yet to define such goals. But we're discussing to do it. Currently the market capital is just $10,000, which is impressive for a 2 month old coin. The goal is 100 times increase in market capital in roughly 10-12 month.

Btw, for $500 currently you could own 5% of all UFO! Super cheap to buy.

If we reach that goal our donations of just 2-3% of all UFO would be able to fund projects with $20,000-30,000. I think that's a reasonable goal, we may not get there in 12 months, but it's also possible we will be there in just 6. Bitcoin's depressed price pushes all altcoins down especially the new ones, but that's likely to be a temporary thing until we get through this emptyGox story.

We did try Facebook advertising and it was very successful. We could do more after we launch.
PatioCrasher

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:07:55 PM

-PC

Thanks for your involvement and quick ideas!

The domain is reserved. The site's framework is ready in Drupal, but I don't mind if you want to take over and do it Wordpress. It would be great if you wrote blog posts.

Our fist unofficial and informally discussed goal for this year is to reach $1,000,000 in market capital. We haven't formed a formal founder's group yet to define such goals. But we're discussing to do it. Currently the market capital is just $10,000, which is impressive for a 2 month old coin. The goal is 100 times increase in market capital in roughly 10-12 month.

Btw, for $500 currently you could own 5% of all UFO! Super cheap to buy.

If we reach that goal our donations of just 2-3% of all UFO would be able to fund projects with $20,000-30,000. I think that's a reasonable goal, we may not get there in 12 months, but it's also possible we will be there in just 6. Bitcoin's depressed price pushes all altcoins down especially the new ones, but that's likely to be a temporary thing until we get through this emptyGox story.

We did try Facebook advertising and it was very successful. We could do more after we launch.

Ok cool.. We can chat more about this over this week..   I would be happy to get a premium theme and work it in wordpress.  I think the SEO will be better than Drupal and wordpress can definetly help drive organic traffic through regular blog posts about various unexplained phenomena.

I plan to buy around 5-10% of all the coins currently mined if people will dump em on me at 6 satoshi. Cheesy  LAter I would be happy to work with the founders group in a way to reach your goals without any dumpage going on etc..

I do think your goals will be realized sooner than you think. Though taking it slow is a refreshing change to see in this madness we call a crypt ecosystem. And I too am bullish about BTC and alt prices.

I am glad to hear your promotions have been succesful though brainstorming the best tactics on how to advertise through facebook is needed.  For instance I find It alot more valuable to write a good blog post, publish it and then spend 20$ on boosting the post.  that way you get likes to the page on facebook but most importantly it drives traffic to the site which in turn helps SEO as the traffic is seen as coming from facebook, a healthy social signal in googles eyes. Smiley 

I think I can definetly be of some use in here.

Also I would be happy to launch a UFO coin dice game if you think it will help as well..  Maybe with half the profits from the dice game going towards the foundation..  I see we can buy a dice coin script here for 1.1BTC- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404322.0  (Thinking of buying it and setting one up for Dark Coin or Mint or something with high volume as well and can tell you how it goes in a week or two when thats up.. )
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:46:50 AM

Ok cool.. We can chat more about this over this week..   I would be happy to get a premium theme and work it in wordpress.  I think the SEO will be better than Drupal and wordpress can definetly help drive organic traffic through regular blog posts about various unexplained phenomena.

I plan to buy around 5-10% of all the coins currently mined if people will dump em on me at 6 satoshi. Cheesy  LAter I would be happy to work with the founders group in a way to reach your goals without any dumpage going on etc..

I do think your goals will be realized sooner than you think. Though taking it slow is a refreshing change to see in this madness we call a crypt ecosystem. And I too am bullish about BTC and alt prices.

I am glad to hear your promotions have been succesful though brainstorming the best tactics on how to advertise through facebook is needed.  For instance I find It alot more valuable to write a good blog post, publish it and then spend 20$ on boosting the post.  that way you get likes to the page on facebook but most importantly it drives traffic to the site which in turn helps SEO as the traffic is seen as coming from facebook, a healthy social signal in googles eyes. Smiley 

Also I would be happy to launch a UFO coin dice game if you think it will help as well..  Maybe with half the profits from the dice game going towards the foundation..  I see we can buy a dice coin script here for 1.1BTC- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404322.0  (Thinking of buying it and setting one up for Dark Coin or Mint or something with high volume as well and can tell you how it goes in a week or two when thats up.. )

I don't mind Wordpress, both are great CMS systems. But I promised watchtheskies to do the site already and he has the domain for the Foundation site. So we would need his cooperation and approval for you to go ahead. It's best if we share responsibilities and I can focus and improve the ufocoin.co site instead of working on the foundation site. I would still like to help with graphics though even if you do the site if possible as I enjoy that part the most.

We're thinking about a good system to share the access to domains and social media handles so all core members would have access to them. Also we should set-up clear responsibilities and a back-up for every person on the team. For example I could be the guy who handles social media for the ufocoin.co site and you for the foundation site, but we both post on the same twitter, facebook, google+ pages to optimize our efforts in growing the audience and we would be able to back each other up in case one goes on holiday or something. This system will be up within a week or so. Will let you know!

Btw, our new site ufocoin.co is doing really good on Google search, in just two weeks it crawled up from position 40+ on to number 3 already for the search terms "ufo coin". Try it. And our traffic is going up accordingly too.
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:40:50 AM

Game is cool, can we make it somehow space related? Let's stay true to the brand with it.
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:18:18 AM

I only noticed now that UFO Coin is now on coinmarketcap: http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html
Currently on place No.143. We need to bring it up to the top 100 so it appears on the front page! Smiley
daimyo

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:16:23 AM

I only noticed now that UFO Coin is now on coinmarketcap: http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html
Currently on place No.143. We need to bring it up to the top 100 so it appears on the front page! Smiley

YES!!! My dream was to see it on the front page. And we will Cheesy

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
PatioCrasher

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:23:15 AM

Ok cool.. We can chat more about this over this week..   I would be happy to get a premium theme and work it in wordpress.  I think the SEO will be better than Drupal and wordpress can definetly help drive organic traffic through regular blog posts about various unexplained phenomena.

I plan to buy around 5-10% of all the coins currently mined if people will dump em on me at 6 satoshi. Cheesy  LAter I would be happy to work with the founders group in a way to reach your goals without any dumpage going on etc..

I am glad to hear your promotions have been succesful though brainstorming the best tactics on how to advertise through facebook is needed.  For instance I find It alot more valuable to write a good blog post, publish it and then spend 20$ on boosting the post.  that way you get likes to the page on facebook but most importantly it drives traffic to the site which in turn helps SEO as the traffic is seen as coming from facebook, a healthy social signal in googles eyes. Smiley  

Also I would be happy to launch a UFO coin dice game if you think it will help as well..  Maybe with half the profits from the dice game going towards the foundation..  I see we can buy a dice coin script here for 1.1BTC- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404322.0  (Thinking of buying it and setting one up for Dark Coin or Mint or something with high volume as well and can tell you how it goes in a week or two when thats up.. )

I don't mind Wordpress, both are great CMS systems. But I promised watchtheskies to do the site already and he has the domain for the Foundation site. So we would need his cooperation and approval for you to go ahead. It's best if we share responsibilities and I can focus and improve the ufocoin.co site instead of working on the foundation site. I would still like to help with graphics though even if you do the site if possible as I enjoy that part the most.

We're thinking about a good system to share the access to domains and social media handles so all core members would have access to them. Also we should set-up clear responsibilities and a back-up for every person on the team. For example I could be the guy who handles social media for the ufocoin.co site and you for the foundation site, but we both post on the same twitter, facebook, google+ pages to optimize our efforts in growing the audience and we would be able to back each other up in case one goes on holiday or something. This system will be up within a week or so. Will let you know!

Btw, our new site ufocoin.co is doing really good on Google search, in just two weeks it crawled up from position 40+ on to number 3 already for the search terms "ufo coin". Try it. And our traffic is going up accordingly too.

Ok cool.  Let me know..  I do not mind just setting up the theme and adding content.  I could hand over the admin passwords as soon as its up as well so that you can add the graphics. (Perfect because I am not so great with that)

For the social media system is their not a way that we could all use an API or something to add to the social media pages..  Something like bufferapp.com .. I am sure their are business solutions to this ?

I did see the google search ranking is amazing already.  Smiley good job.. Just shows what a little content can do huh. Cheesy

Cool.. I will see if I can get a dev to code us up a provably fair space orientated game.. Though this could proove a little tricky and may take some time. (And may only be worth it once the market cap is a little higher.

You want to see it on the front page huh..  

Watch this.. HAHAHA!  I will post a screen shot so you can see and have a laugh.  

I personally would like to see it stay at 6 satoshi so I can eat up atleast another 20 million.

EDIT*  Where is coinmarketcap taking its data from.. 

http://crypto-prices.com/UFO     Manipulating for the lulz.. UFO LAST PRICE 1000 Satoshi. hahah Cheesy
PatioCrasher

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:21:35 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 11:07:53 AM by PatioCrasher

I DID IT !!!  :DD

81    UFO Coin    $ 180,311    $ 0.0006    301,760,000 UFO    $ 208    +5263.60 %

For the lulz..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

-PC

EDIT:  Cryptorush.. LOOOOLZ!   We definetly will need a better exchange once all our UFO's are in a row on this.  That exchange is just waaaaaay to easy to manipulate price.    

LOLz, people are buying in straight after my manipulations..  Maybe I should stop. I feel bad now. haha.
miles2k

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:13:17 AM

I DID IT !!!  :DD

81    UFO Coin    $ 180,311    $ 0.0006    301,760,000 UFO    $ 208    +5263.60 %

For the lulz..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

-PC

EDIT:  Cryptorush.. LOOOOLZ!   We definetly will need a better exchange once all our UFO's are in a row on this.  That exchange is just waaaaaay to easy to manipulate price.    

LOLz, people are buying in straight after my manipulations..  Maybe I should stop. I feel bad now. haha.

Not sure of the rules, but I remember reading they will ban your account for manipulation. probably best to stop.

ufo BzdABPs5E7NM21b6RjGaAWQzFvcSPfo9EJ
PatioCrasher

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:23:47 AM

Lolz..  Ok will do.  Smiley

Was just having a bit of fun. Smiley
miles2k

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:41:32 AM

Lolz..  Ok will do.  Smiley

cool with me. just saying so they don't ban you. I mean you're buying a lot of coins, so would suck if they did that. I'm not sure on their rules. I just remember reading big red letters about it when I registered.

PatioCrasher

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:45:11 AM

Lolz..  Ok will do.  Smiley

cool with me. just saying so they don't ban you. I mean you're buying a lot of coins, so would suck if they did that. I'm not sure on their rules. I just remember reading big red letters about it when I registered.

Thanks man.. Yeah I tend not too read through the terms.

I better start a UFO wallet and transfer all my buy orders. Got almost 5 milly so far.. Cheesy

EDIT:  Only problem is currently my only PC is running on a slim version of Debien (Tails) and I wouldnt know the first thing about compiling a wallet on here.  

Also odd they would ban people for that.. It is their shitty code that allows me to buy at any price ans skip all the waiting sell orders..   Tongue
miles2k

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:49:18 AM

I better start a UFO wallet and transfer all my buy orders. Got almost 5 milly so far.. Cheesy

EDIT:  Only problem is currently my only PC is running on a slim version of Debien (Tails) and I wouldnt know the first thing about compiling a wallet on here. 

Yah can't help you there. Sorry if I spooked you with the ban thing. I don't read terms and stuff either, but they put that shit in big red letters - kinda hard to miss. I guess if you're just looking to get your coins out fast, you could send them to the scifi exchange.

PatioCrasher

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:51:33 AM

EDIT:  Only problem is currently my only PC is running on a slim version of Debien (Tails) and I wouldnt know the first thing about compiling a wallet on here. 

Yah can't help you there. Sorry if I spooked you with the ban thing. I don't read terms and stuff either, but they put that shit in big red letters - kinda hard to miss. I guess if you're just looking to get your coins out fast, you could send them to the scifi exchange.

Aaaaaag bro I'm not fussed.. they would surely email me a warning or some shit later today if they feel I really did anything wrong.

Again :  odd they would ban people for that.. It is their shitty code that allows me to buy at any price ans skip all the waiting sell orders..   

-PC
miles2k

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:03:09 PM

Yah I thought it was weird which is why I remembered reading it. I can't find jack about it in their terms page though. Maybe they have changed things.

PatioCrasher

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:11:50 PM

Yah I thought it was weird which is why I remembered reading it. I can't find jack about it in their terms page though. Maybe they have changed things.

Yeah I didn't see the big red WARNING when I signed up..  

It is a free, unregulated market after all..  

But in all honesty a fair exchange coded well should make it so that even if you place the order at below or above asking prices it should make the trade go through the wall.  

Because for all sakes and purposes I can jam a 1UFO buy for 10,000 Satoshi and make this coin hit the top 10 briefly.  not even briefly, infact if I carry on jamming those orders in immedietly after anyone buys up the low 6-10 satoshi's I can keep it there the whole day until some serious volume kicks in.

It's pretty funny to say the least..  I mean I am sure atleast one or two more people are interested in this coin jsut from that handful of 1 UFO buys I put in at 100 satoshi.  

*Disclaimer* I have stopped now..   But was a very interesting experiment for me non the less.

-PC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: