Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲  (Read 60778 times)
itos (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:29:42 AM

Another small announcement for people that PM accusing me to have all the premined:

**** I AM NOT ORIGINAL DEVELOPER, ORIGINAL DEVELOPER UFOCOIN RUN AWAY, I JUST TRIED TO SAFE THE COIN THAT'S WHY WE DID THIS NEW THREAD. ALSO I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO ANYTHING FROM ORIGINAL DEVELOPER, WE HAD TO RECREATE EVERYTHING FROM SCRATCH. ****

**** I DON'T HAVE THE 20 MILLIONS PREMINE UFOS, THE ORIGINAL DEVELOPER HAS THEM. PLEASE STOP PMs ACCUSING ME. ALSO PREMINE IT'S NOT BIG DEAL SINCE YOU CAN ENTER TO MINE RIGHT NOW AND WITH A GOOD RIG YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ALL THE PREMINED IN 1 or 2 WEEKS Cheesy ****
iraszl

Activity: 266
Merit: 257

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:36:54 AM

OK, I added your note to the message. Here it is in full: http://ufocoin.co/news/36

Can you guys help me get this on pools?
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:51:33 AM

OK, I added your note to the message. Here it is in full: http://ufocoin.co/news/36

Can you guys help me get this on pools?

just wait... we have something coming

OK. Sure. Let me know!
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:52:03 AM

We have a new pool: http://ufo.cmine.de

Let's test it and then we can add it to the list of pools. It will have mobile apps to follow progress. Sounds really good.
itos (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:59:45 AM

iraszl and to all just as a new suggestion:

Is there a way that you can measure how many new UFO Coin users are?

For the coin to really increase you need at least 10 new users per day in this thread. Talking to the same people here won't get anywhere, with more people you can have more payments to exchange, more votes, more promotion, more hash power (better UFO price).

If in a month there are 300 people talking in this thread then yes UFO Coin will be one of the best coins in Coinmarketcap and one of the most profitable too.

I suggest stop everything and just concentrate ALL efforts in getting to 10 new users per day to this thread.
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:14:14 AM

I suggest stop everything and just concentrate ALL efforts in getting to 10 new users per day to this thread.

Yes, I agree. I think the best way to achieve that is to do cool stuff so people want to join.

Also, I suggest let everyone do whatever they think is most important and whatever makes them happy. It's about enjoying ourselves after all. Smiley
miles2k

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:53:41 AM

How about you guys start a weekly youtube hangout and do it in a like a show format or something. Interview people. Talk about a few news articles relating to crypto and ufo's.  Stretch it to about an hour or half an hour. Fill the hangout description with as many keywords as possible. Link the videos here on the thread. You can even offer people free ufo's to subscribe etc. Lets get this coin some damn attention.

By the way, I occasionally give a hard dose of truth. Seeing the devs solicit donations and whine about not getting isn't very appealing for the coin. Either quit or try to be professional.

Before anyone says it - Yes, I am an asshole.

ufo BzdABPs5E7NM21b6RjGaAWQzFvcSPfo9EJ
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:19:13 AM

How about you guys start a weekly youtube hangout and do it in a like a show format or something. Interview people. Talk about a few news articles relating to crypto and ufo's.  Stretch it to about an hour or half an hour. Fill the hangout description with as many keywords as possible. Link the videos here on the thread. You can even offer people free ufo's to subscribe etc. Lets get this coin some damn attention.

By the way, I occasionally give a hard dose of truth. Seeing the devs solicit donations and whine about not getting isn't very appealing for the coin. Either quit or try to be professional.

Before anyone says it - Yes, I am an asshole.

The donations are not for the devs. It's for the exchanges. They require us to pay to go up. But I see what you mean.
miles2k

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:34:15 AM

The donations are not for the devs. It's for the exchanges. They require us to pay to go up. But I see what you mean.

Sorry to rag on ya. Just don't look good. Do you think something like a weekly hangout can be done? It costs almost nothing but a few people's time. I'll kick in some coins to get subscribers.

iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:43:13 AM

Sorry to rag on ya. Just don't look good. Do you think something like a weekly hangout can be done? It costs almost nothing but a few people's time. I'll kick in some coins to get subscribers.

I think it's an awesome idea. We should do it. I'm up for it.
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:49:21 AM

UFOcoin.co news automatically appear on Bitcoin Owl: http://bitcoinowl.com
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:41:28 AM

I'm talking to a guy who is releasing a new cool app called multi wallet in a few weeks which will allow users to import their various altcoin and bitcoin wallets and then manage everything from one place. It will also have all kinds of handy info like pools, hash power, etc.

If all goes well UFO Coin will be included as a pre-listed coin in this app, which means we may have lots of UFO Coin users soon.
darius08

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:04:22 AM

donated my share  Smiley i like this coin, sad to see people go
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:12:57 AM

donated my share  Smiley i like this coin, sad to see people go

Nice, thanks. Coins are adding up...
daimyo

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:22:21 AM

sent 150k coins. Cmon folks.. i saw donations of 1000 and 5000 on the chain explorer... it aint serious Cheesy

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
miles2k

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:23:03 AM

I think it's an awesome idea. We should do it. I'm up for it.

Good. I'm thinking two hosts - guy and a chick preferably. Do we have anyone that wants to do this? Keep it will benefit the coin and you can pimp the channel for donations or even monetizing the videos with ads. I will gladly kick in 5k coins to get initial subscribers. I'll kick in another 5k to go towards some kind of contest.

Anyone else willing to put up some coins for this? If the coin goes sub 1 satoshi it is as good dead, so lets pony up and get something going.

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:27:29 AM

miles2k

do you have experience with that? Ive no idea how to promote videos on youtube

slowminer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:20:55 PM

It might be my bad english, but I didn't know donations were for the exchanges. All I saw was "donate to the devs"  Undecided
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:21:16 PM

It might be my bad english, but I didn't know donations were for the exchanges. All I saw was "donate to the devs"  Undecided

YES! Its mostly the devs who are responsible for getting the coin on exchanges! The donations are not for cars and bitches as some of the greedy miners might consider...

The message is on notnull... if no attention is paid that would be very sorry... we will have to seek help from elsewhere... maybe from UFOS!

alyons

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:21:57 PM

News has been updated on http://ufo.notnull.org/ - The developer team requested I copy/paste a notice.

As an aside, I might migrate the wallet today because of the serious lag with findblock. This would result in a brief outage as I restart the stratum layer to re-connect. (listsinceblock is getting very laggy, usually I just change it out, and ideas?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: