Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

Agreed, Bitcoin won't die.
Already died.  Function is gone.  Now just the stupid 'Hodl' people remain.  The dumber you are, the longer you'll Hodl.  

Smart people moved to Ethereum once the Blockstream censorship proved Core was a total scam.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

It seems obvious for me that the thing which are staying strict allready for 10 years or more will not fall eventually that easy that many of us predicted, in my opinion if Bitcoin would be about to fall it would do that long time ago.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pr3ko

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:12:52 AM
Merited by joinfree (1)

You are very right partner sometimes i also don't understand why some noobs in this forum always making a whole lot of comments about when bitcoin will die and i get so amazed as to why people refuse to read in this advanced and technological world of our today. Bitcoin will not die so please stop making such false statements and make some decent research about the blockchain technology and its producs.
silviyako

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Probably those bitcoin haters trying to get attention. Bitcoin will just continue to grow and grow as many companies and more countries are trying to adopt it. Why can't just anyone be positive. right?
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Everyone has their own opinions and judgments. But bitcoin is not likely as soon as it will die because bitcoin is still a KING in the CRYPTOCURRENCY world.
malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Bitcoin will still exist even many years passed by, Bitcoin will be one of our legit currency in the future and today many countries accepts bitcoin as their payments to buy things in some shops, so definitely bitcoin will be more usable in the future.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Absolutely! Why? First it is the base cryptocurrency of all coins and token in the market. Second, it is one of the pioneers of the cryptocurrency world. Third, because of its outstanding value that don't drops in thousand, maybe a bit but it volumes up in series of time. And lastly it WOULDN'T DIE, NEVER!!, lol.
Bitcoin wont die because it dont have competitor, for now. As we can see, the technology is upgrading, and because of that, the future of bitcoin is maybe bright or maybe not, because as the technology upgrades many opportunities are coming. Its possible that another coins are to be created, and one of them might be the competitor of bitcoin, and that might be defeat bitcoin. This is just my speculations, no one really knows what will be the future of bitcoin.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

Those that said bitcoin will die are the ones that don't really understand the concept of blockchain technology, bitcoin will remain forever and soon be accepted by the whole world...
Technically, bitcoin will remain forever as long it totally adopt and accepted by the whole world. Many professionals and experts said that bitcoin will last forever as long the people will keep on buying and investing on bitcoin. Furthermore, Just believe in bitcoin and it will last for many years.
fahadrawr

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

It is out of ignorance that people think bitcoin will die and go out of the system. Bitcoins is the leading cryptocurrency which has come to stay as alternative currencies too have come to stay. The coins that has it project team lagging behind will die rather but not bitcoin which has huge funds invested in mining rigs and technologies to advance it course.
True that's why bitcoin won't die, Bitcoin is definitely here to stay with us. I just really do not understand why people like to claim that bitcoin is about to die do not easily fall for these kinds of topics put some research on it. As you can see that bitcoin is the largest crypto among all in the market!
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

I think only people who do not like bitcoin who say bitcoin will die, bitcoin will not die until whenever, bitcoin will become a digital currency world that has good prospects in the future
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I think only people who do not like bitcoin who say bitcoin will die, bitcoin will not die until whenever, bitcoin will become a digital currency world that has good prospects in the future
I believe that bitcoin wont die now. Because as what i know, bitcoin dont have competitor, and i dont hink that any existing crypto currency will defeat bitcoin, so bitcoin will surely be bigger in the coming years. But we dont know the future, so its possible that another coins are to be created, and maybe bitcoin competitor is one of them. For now let just appreciates the greatness of bitcoin.

4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

When many people believe it, when the price is higher than others, when many people invest in it, how is it possible that bitcoin will die. A very real mistake if based on the above conditions there are still people who say bitcoin will die. It is true that the price of bitcoin is down but it is not the end of bitcoin, but the beginning of a big price increase change will happen in the coming months. Learn to see how early the bitcoin is, and until the end of2017 bitcoin prices go up so high, then by looking at it we will be convinced that bitcoin will rise again in price some time to come.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact
Yeah I'm sure bitcoin never die cause bitcoin is king of all cryptocurrency that give high profit to all his investors and great potential to help to change our life to become better and successful. I believe and trust to bitcoin it will last forever.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Yes BTC will not die soon. In my opinion, most people continue to talk about BTC because they can not understand the idea of crypto coins. For that reason, in every opportunity (market decline) they try to impress other people in something they do not understand. Generally speaking, when man does not understand something, he does not want others to understand it so he does not feel left behind.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Yes, I believe bitcoin will not die in the near term, because bitcoin is still the strongest and it will make bitcoin survive and can grow tall.
mark__s

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

I think that if BTC dies, all the crypto follow them so this is not really possible.. It's the digital gold and the only thing that is not duplicable so it's value MUST increase until all the people have known it
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Yes, i agree with you that bitcoin will never die if in this world there are still many people who believe that bitcoin is a digital currency that has great potential in the future and investing in bitcoin always offers an advantage.
My advice to bitcoin users do not panic when you see the price is down, keep buying and holding bitcoin you have so bitcoin continues and will not end, because existence bitcoin is very helpful to someone financially.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Actually our people are emotional, they become panic by any decrease in Bitcoin price and start posting btc is dying, people who invest in btc are mad etc. They just want btc to go up and up. They need to understand that it is not possible. It have to go down when it is going up. They are just misleading
filthytrader

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

I Agree with you, BitCoin has developed itself to be a successful and leading example for all Cryptos, And there are speculations of BTC reaching new heights in near future as well.. maybe the people who propose that BTC is going to die are either traditionalist incapable of accepting change or Government Agents exploiting the fear of general public and Newbies in attempts to suffocate bitcoins demand and high rise.. The days of Cryptos replacing current Currencies maybe far off but in my humble opinion I think BitCoin will survive the long haul to it.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

I also believe that bitcoin will never die. if we look at the development of the times and increasingly sophisticated technology is a great opportunity. for the world cryiptocurrency becomes more advanced and growing rapidly among the world community .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: