Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Btc will never die i think like this because i have read much about this coin and its great prospects. i m sure that this will be like this. I m not professional expert but i think that this will really happen soon it will be the main one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

for my opinion bitcoin will not die and i believe in one fact that it is growing day by day and becoming popular  by lots of places and it is just one of the periods that happen once in a year and it will return back to its positivity i guess.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
CoinstarF

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

We really can't be so sure about it Wink But as of now, and having the fact that it has many supporters, well it shouldn't disappear relatively.
Many things will come up to the peoples mind as time goes by so we can't say if bitcoin will last until forever Smiley

I agree with you mate bitcoin has a life there's also a dying period but during still alive they helps the people improving thier lifestyle and make the payment more easy and comfortable.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

It quite unfortunate that some users of bitcoin still fall for this kind of news that either bitcoin is dieing and at the end they are chicken out from investing in bitcoin, but the truth is judging from bitcoin market capitalization bitcoin is still the highest in the exchange market and it price is steadily rising. Bitcoin will not die soon it will continue to grow as the market keep developing.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
I keep wondering too,  if there is anything I believe about cryptocurrencies, it is that it is here to stay even when the market is not doing so great at the moment.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

Your right bitcoin wont end our life will end but none with bitcoin,.bitcoin was develop by many years ago but look at now we it is still alive and it is a part of our everyday living,we used to take this opportunity until we wanna be,and thank you for bitcoin who helps us through.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Bitcoin is the first and of course the investors love it more than other coins. It is still the most reliable and most trusted crypto coin. We must not believe what other people say.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

The one who says bitcoin is dead is probably the one who buy bitcoin in december.They need to vent their frustration because of their loss.Bitcoin is the number one crypto and in the lead of everything regarding cryptobusiness.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

The one who says bitcoin is dead is probably the one who buy bitcoin in december.They need to vent their frustration because of their loss.Bitcoin is the number one crypto and in the lead of everything regarding cryptobusiness.

Or the one who wanted to buy bitcoin at a cheap price that's why they spread lies and fears amongst newbie investors. Definitely bitcoin won't die because its already starting to conquer the world and its slowly gaining wider acceptance although there is a lot of resistance from government and central banks around the world.

Bitcoin is still in its early stage, so it won't simply die because it has gain a lot of support. Its been on the top of the food chain and not even a single alt coins so far has topple it although there's were some attempts, (ETH, Ripple and BCH). So don't believed if you read news saying that bitcoin will die or dying. Its very resilient and survived a lot of test in its young career.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

Bitcoin is the first and of course the investors love it more than other coins. It is still the most reliable and most trusted crypto coin. We must not believe what other people say.

Being the first ever trusted coin will surely be exist for a long period of time or shall we say forever because many proofs that say it is a good investment. It was proven and tested to many people.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Bitcoin will not die just because the price is down. bitcoin will continue to grow until and bitcoin enthusiasts as well as I believe will continue to grow. for some people maybe this is just a dream but for those who follow bitcoin from the first to understand this is just price movement. not the destruction of a crypto
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

Bitcoin is not going to disappear, and if you really believe on that, then you clearly do not understand how bitcoin works and how it is being developed at the moment.
EffahTom

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

That can't be said so emphatically. Though I don't believe bitcoin will die, the probability won't be 1. What happens if everybody tries to hold on to their coins without exchange waiting for a "good" price? 
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

When I see such comments, I only think of such people as individuals who have negative thoughts about Btc and have expressed it several times but hasn't been heard by the world and so they have moved here to distort the minds of newbies on the forum.
Personally, I'm not moved by such comments and I do hope many of us here do not bother as well.

bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

Bitcoin will not die,it maybe down now the price but that's not mean that it's already the end.The ups and downs of its price is already a normal movements.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

Bitcoin will not die,it maybe down now the price but that's not mean that it's already the end.The ups and downs of its price is already a normal movements.
Yes, bitcoin will continue living and it won’t just die. Price may fall but eventually it will grow again; it will grow higher than before. It is just a matter of time and patience.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

Blockchain is the technology the underpins cryptocurrencies. The tech allows digital information to be distributed, but not copied.  Moreover I think BTC has a big future because everything changes and it's a new wave in economics
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

Being the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies and now became the base currency and the mainstream of all cryptocurrencies with billions of market capitalization, then that's enough display of pure power that will never exhausted. With that being said, i believe bitcoin will forever exists.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

I don't figure bitcoin will cease to exist. Numerous individuals lose trust in the ongoing business sector. Truth be told, this is only a typical rectification of bitcoin. In the previous couple of years, there have been numerous revisions. Each time bitcoin will return, don't stress excessively.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

Bitcoin was declared dead so many times as posted on this site https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/ it was dead more than 300 times but still bitcoin is still kicking although it is weak as of this moment but it will rise again all we gonna do is wait,wait, and wait until we achieve its sweetest victory.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: