Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

I am confident that bitcoin will not die because it was already proven and tested. Many are using and acceptibg bitcoin as payments in tuition and some of items. But not only payment but also it can use in sending money. Wink
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin will never die, because currently bitcoin has grown in many countries and has many functions.
Yes it wont, bitcoin was highly develop and improved now. Its uses, value, and characteristic was now beautiful. I cant see any reason that can make bitcoin die. One more thing, what only possible to happen was to become bitcoin worthless in the future but still it exist and will never be die in the cryptowolrld.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

I am confident that bitcoin will not die because it was already proven and tested. Many are using and acceptibg bitcoin as payments in tuition and some of items. But not only payment but also it can use in sending money. Wink
This is right it has proven many times that bitcoin is not scam and won't die easily. Those people claims scam bitcoin because of no knowledge about crypto. Yes exactly many usage of bitcoin so it is not easily die.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

Definetly!  Bitcoin won't die as you can see, a lot of thread saying something about the upcoming downfall of btc that it will die but btc remains the same, still alive and unbeatable!  Wink

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:56:59 PM

Yes bitcoin is far from death and a lot of people see bitcoin will be the bridge from the digitalization of things we are still using in traditional way technological advancement is also the a key role in the success of bitcoin from paper money we use cards like credit card and debit card are introduce to make our usage of money fast and easy now in bitcoin you don't need those because its digital safe and easy for everyone.
enthusia

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:06:41 AM

Bitcoin seemingly won't die. I think its parameters would never be met as the years passed by, it keep on increasing regardless in its market strokes from present times.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:52 AM

Yes, definitely! I do also belive that the bitcoin will not die. The popularity of the bitcoin increase rapidly and there is a lot of people that the bitcoin able to help. And I belive it still do in the future.

@maxking

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

I agree with you. There's no reason why that Bitcoin should die. It is necessary as it is the father of all cryptocurrencies. The trend of this world is to go cashless and every transaction payment go digital. Only the ignorant people, the noobs, they say that Bitcoin is dying. But it is not. So yes, Bitcoin will not die. Period.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:26:14 AM

I also believe that bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin will gain more and more people’s attention, also blockchain technology is going to be applied to our daily life. Looking forward to a bright future for bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

This is really true and we are now seeing that bitcoin is not waking up after a long period of sleep and that is the sign that bitcoin is unstoppable and it can't die just because of the FUDs that the manipulator and other people are spreading in the internet, bitcoin will now start to move up and it could go and break the latest all time high.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:16:54 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will die some day. But not yet now. Bitcoin is still very useful in the markets nowadays. Maybe in the year 2050, another technology may replace Bitcoin.

It's just it won't die in the near future. That's it. Period.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Yes l agree and l beleive bitcoin will not die.l know bitcoin will recover soon bitcoin helps many people to excel in their lives it doesnt matter if the orice is falling now.Some are earning now by trading even price is fall.So in the future theres a big surprise for bitcoin holders.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

Definetly!  Bitcoin won't die as you can see, a lot of thread saying something about the upcoming downfall of btc that it will die but btc remains the same, still alive and unbeatable!  Wink
we know this is a technology so Cryptocurrency will still exist and will keep getting better so that all can feel the benefits are so amazing, bitcoin does have value I'm sure bitcoin will still grow in the future.

polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

I often read a topic like this, and it has no effect on my beliefs because I understand the investment, today bitcoin shows the movement towards positive to make me smile (see the market) Bitcoin will soon answer rumors that said Bitcoin will soon die, bitcoin being dying, bitcoin is a bubble. people who will regret will be many, happy people will be many, because investment has 2 possibilities.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

It won't. Never.

As time passed by and the world of technology grows, Bitcoin becomes popular in many ways. It allows person to stabilize their financial status. It also protect a person's account and confidently use the money without any harmful instances.

Bitcoin is the new face of the currency in the society. Lots of people gain benefits from it. And, I don't think they allow this invention die as easy.

Yes maybe, it will die. The good innovation vanishes because there is the best that will born. Bitcoin helps the community to improve and develop economical status.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

It won't. Never.

As time passed by and the world of technology grows, Bitcoin becomes popular in many ways. It allows person to stabilize their financial status. It also protect a person's account and confidently use the money without any harmful instances.

Bitcoin is the new face of the currency in the society. Lots of people gain benefits from it. And, I don't think they allow this invention die as easy.

Yes maybe, it will die. The good innovation vanishes because there is the best that will born. Bitcoin helps the community to improve and develop economical status.

Yes it won't die, as we can see it will slowly recover from time to time. Bitcoin is the strongest currency worldwide and popular all over.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

It is always funny to see such posts. Sometimes some friends of yours who lack knowledge about Btc even try to explain to you why Btc wont last and that I should stop. I think whoever say that is just displayong mere ingnorance on Btc. Such comments can never shift bmy attention from Btc and it shouldnt do to anyone here either. Btc is stayinf for good.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

I agree with you. People always spreading wrong information and wrong speculation. I still believed that bitcoin will never die but the price will multiply considering a lot of FUD and against bitcoin still its going strong.

#Support Vanig
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact
I am really sure bitcoin never die, we know that bitcoin now is down but we have no right to say that is die. I know bitcoin will recover from all challenges and starting to rise up soon and give us big profits in our investment.

Now its slowly climbing back again and soon may hit the $7500. I don't know when is the last time we did see the price at that range, 3 months ago perhaps. But my point is that bitcoin will never cease to exist no matter what others are saying. No amount of attacks and FUD and fake news will put it down. So for those who is thinking to make another hit on bitcoin, let that be a lesson for you. Bitcoin is resilient enough to be immune to such attacks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

Absolutely it will not and never be die. It is just happens that the market are dump not just the btc but almost all of the coin are dump. As you will check the value of btc in cmc, you will see that it is already bull run and pumping little by little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: