Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 08:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4131 times)
maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

Time is supporting us. Bitcoin is slowly recovering. First of all it raised more than $ 7000 today and the next few days will increase to $ 10,000
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency that and never be died. We see that value is decreasing but bitcoin it always alive and recovered from all battles he faced off because want to give us big profits in our investment but some people always say negative thoughts about in bitcoin it never help we need to be positive and optimistic that bitcoin will continues increasing.
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

In fact, the number of forecasts and the number of "dying bitcoins" is a lot. During its development, bitcoin is almost "dying" but it still exists. Over the period of time seemed to be "eliminated", but bitcoin still live and grow very strong. Also, if you want to stop bitcoin transactions, you almost have to crash the internet, so the chance of bitcoin dies is very low
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

The only thing that can stop bitcoin would be when all the people on the Earth will completely lose all their interest in Bitcoin at all. This will decrease demand to 0, and bitcoin would lose its value.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
"Bitcoin won't die, period". Im so agree with this statement. Im also agree with your opinion that many people said bitcoin will die. In my opinion, the people who easily get panicked attack and saying that bitcoin will die is not ready and mature enough to entering bitcoin world.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

Just like other investment you need to have patience here in order to earn profit. good timing of entry and exit pricevmay give huge profit if you get successful. those who say that bitcoin will die are the who who have enough knowledge in crypto trading and bought during all time high and sold when market fall hard they are impatient to wait for bitcoin to bounce back.

Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Bitcoin is really strong and cant die.This is the only decentralized cryptocurrency i trusted more.And many people full support to bitcoin for the better.We know the fact that this decentralized currency getting  bigger and greater  over the period of times.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

BTC will never be able to die, I believe they will last forever and sustain the crypto market. So be patient waiting for you to get the best results.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

I am sure that it won't die. it is just a bad period i am sure that it won't last for long. i think that btc will be higher in price in the future, at the end of 2018 and maybe later it will be much more expensive than now
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

Nobody knows about the existence of bitcoin, if it will go further in the future or not. If many still use bitcoin for sure it wont die. Base now bitcoin is going up again and also because its price increases again many buyers again  and bitcoin will in demand again.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

reliable should not be blind and based on the opinion of others. the main thing is your conviction in technology. all long-term investors have this property
normal.80

Activity: 319
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

there is no doubt about this, I was convinced of this once again, when today there is a trend in them, and bitcoin is held, because it began to show its character in the market.

mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

of course we all know that bitcoin are popular coins . no one can bet  bitcoin . there is no doubt .
Asawakobana2017

Merit: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

there is no doubt about this, I was convinced of this once again, when today there is a trend in them, and bitcoin is held, because it began to show its character in the market.
As long as there are so many people that still support and believe bitcoin it can't be dead. I believe that bitcoin is really depend on its economy and the people around who trust and invest into it. If no one believe in bitcoin maybe it will be failed and it will going to down and maybe it's value will loss. But i think it will not happen because bitcoin is really amazing and many people believe on it.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Recent trend of  news in the crypto market about Bitcoin should alone explain why Bitcoin is no way going to die.
As long as people are ready to invest in it.... The cycle of Buy and sell of the coin will perpetuate.
Never dream of Bitcoin dying. Think of How to survive while Bitcoin thrives
maloibtc

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

I think btc will never die due to the fact that it is powerful and it will be the best one. i think the developer of this coin is a real genius because he offered the world such a great thing that will never disappear from the market
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

It's here to stay. There's still a large barrier to get in for regular users. Recently Marc Lasry invested 1% of his net worth into Bitcoin and says he expects it to his $20-40k in the next 5 years.

I think we will be seeing Bitcoin above $20,000 this year.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

It won't never happen. Bitcoin is a strong digital currency. Until there are people who are willing to invest. Bitcoin will live forever.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

We really can't be so sure about it Wink But as of now, and having the fact that it has many supporters, well it shouldn't disappear relatively.
Many things will come up to the peoples mind as time goes by so we can't say if bitcoin will last until forever Smiley

As long as there are many users holders investors traders bitcoin will still alive and maybe it become more and widely spreading throughout the world.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

It won't never happen. Bitcoin is a strong digital currency. Until there are people who are willing to invest. Bitcoin will live forever.

If you say live forever it seems like you are overestimating Bitcoin if the internet network doesn't exist maybe Bitcoin will never exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: