Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:02:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

It won't never happen. Bitcoin is a strong digital currency. Until there are people who are willing to invest. Bitcoin will live forever.

Yes, Exactly. Bitcoin is now gaining it's investors time by time. Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency that is trusted by many people and many people are now millionaires and billionaires because of bitcoin. I will saying that Bitcoin will live forever unless if the internet in world has been disappeared, Then that's the time of Bitcoin's death and we all know that it is so impossible, So it means, as long as investors is there, Bitcoin remains.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.

but those who think bitcoin will die, they do not understand what is bitcoin ?, how about its history? how is it going? all they know is that bitcoin will die because the bitcoin price drops. come on, fiat currency is also like that, this market is sometimes up and down sometimes.
maybe some countries forbid bitcoin but which thwart bitcoin also exist, we just need more support from those who are not familiar with bitcoin.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

Every business, decision and whatever it is always there are always opposed but also there is support. Likewise with bitcoin in its journey there are always opposed but we also know together that bitcoin supporters very much. Bitcoin has gained the confidence of many people around the world, although there are also among those who do not believe in bitcoin. Many people want to have bitcoin and invest bitcoin, but some do not like bitcoin. This is what we call a struggle, in which more than five years of bitcoin struggle which we can finally see together how bitcoin is able to dominate the crypto market, how bitcoin is able to gain trust, and how bitcoin is able to show that it is the best with the highest price among the coins others. I believe that bitcoin is very strong and will not be defeated, bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin is a major force where the market and other coin prices always move on with bitcoin prices. Bitcoin is the best crypto that exists today and is able to give us a considerable profit in a short time.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

Of course it wont die, Bitcoin is here to stay as long as we remain patronizing the cryptocurrency.

I agree Bitcoin can take us miles we just need to be loyal to it as a currency and things will on go from there. Like, now with the green market people are already fearing they'd lose the train so there are orders in for buying BTC.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

yes I totally agree with you. Bitcoin will never die because there are many bitcoin users in this world and already many people are investing bitcoin. So I will never believe that the bitcoin will die or disappear.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

Bitcoin will not die , it is because it is circulating very fine in the cryptoworld , and many customers and investors are patronizing yhe bitcoin and it had also the highest price value in market nowadays so it is very active and why should it die and the truth it is soaring high and very popular in the digital world.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

All who believe that bitcoin will die are people who do not fully understand the scale of the entire crypto market! now in the crypto market huge amounts of money are spinning, the market is developing very actively, and bitcoin is constantly taking new price records! Bitcoin is the basis of all coins, it's the grandfather of all coins!)))) Only those who do not understand and do not want to understand people claim that the crypto market is very bad and it will soon die! I know a lot of people who talked very badly about the crypto market, but now they are actively developing in this direction!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

Absolutely correct. In fact, more and more people are getting interested to join in crypto world. Although bitcoin price now is way beyond its value last December 2017, fortunately, it shows signs of progress from $6400 a couple of days ago now it is going steady at $7400 mark.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
in my opinion bitcoin will continue to grow more rapidly and for now bitcoin still has the highest price than other coins and besides bitcoin is the pioneer currency crypto and bitcoin will never die
natasharul69

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I agree. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, but I think there's a huge barrier to mass adoption: price volatility. And I think that opens the perfect market for stablecoins like Havven. My dream is to buy coffee with a stablecoin and not make the mistake like the bitcoin pizza guy lol. Thoughts?
[I am also sure - bitcoin will not die, he came to us to stay!]
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

Definately right and absolutely correct bitcoin wont die so easily just like some peoples thinking. They are just thinking too much and maybe they love too much in bitcoin cash that whey are assuming that bitcoin will die soon LoL!!

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀