Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

It is good to be so confident in Bitcoin but I would say for you to be more aware because if you are so high in The Persuaders in the life of Bitcoin, it would be so much easier for you to get scammed.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

It seems to me that the media specifically say badly about the crypto industry! when I first went to this forum very much rejoiced that there are so many people who live this crypto system! People are more and more beginning to learn the crypto market and take it into their lives!
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

Bitcoin has gathered a lot of value, however, very little of this value comes from economic activity (GDP) which is what would traditionally give a currency its value and stability.  Bitcoin is actually designed like a commodity (creation of Bitcoins was modeled after mining gold), and like other commodities, much of the value is derived from speculation of that commodity (not from its acceptance and usage to buy and sell goods).  Some major companies are announcing acceptance of Bitcoin, but at the moment, that likely drives more media attention than sales via Bitcoin.  Given the high ratio of accounts speculating to those actually transacting, the value of Bitcoin will continue to be quite volatile, rising and falling with speculation and could collapse quickly to a rather low value.  If more Bitcoin account holders use Bitcoins to buy and sell goods rather than to stockpile Bitcoins in a speculative fashion, then the value of a Bitcoin will become more stable.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

I totally agree with you. I am also sick of reading posts and comments like  "it is the end", "Bitcoin is dying", 'Bitcoin is a bubble and it will burst now", "the end is near" and all the others. Please do yourseld a favor, do not fall into these traps, these words are there to create and start FUDs so please, know better and be better.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

nothing can make a bitcoin pass on, and nobody can make a dead bitcoin. at the point when the condition of bitcoin relies upon its esteem, the estimation of bitcoin is influenced by supply and requests, and requests on bitcoin never demonstrate the huge decay, despite the fact that the value drops significantly.
Exploded Fiber

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

SO true
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

LOL if bitcoin didn't die at $.00001 why is it even a question of if it will die when it is at $7000 no one in the beginning thought this could have been possible Smiley I wish I invested back in 2009 I would be all set right now and the volatility now would definitely not affect me nearly as much Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Makunda890

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay, bitcoin is the leading digital currency not just cryptocurrency, people who speak negative things about bitcoin do not understand this amazing cryptocurrency. why would it die when every day more people invest in it?
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

LOL if bitcoin didn't die at $.00001 why is it even a question of if it will die when it is at $7000 no one in the beginning thought this could have been possible Smiley I wish I invested back in 2009 I would be all set right now and the volatility now would definitely not affect me nearly as much Smiley

Grin
We all wish that but that's in the past. Often this kind of stories come along when some new tech is discovered and it start's getting into daily use. The same thing was with electricity, television, internet etc.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

it is true, sometimes not a few who talk about bitcoin will die, but for me it is only an opinion of people who want bitcoin prices as quickly as possible to buy at a very cheap price.

some say leave bitcoin and start working normally. but as a digital money business we need not hesitate to exist and do not think when bitcoin will die.
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

Bitcoin price is moving and this is the biggest slap on face who is talking bitcoin will die, they are giving wrong info and make investors panic.
but they don't know what bitcoin history telling us whenever was market went down then definitely in few times recover and we saw a bullish mode
so majority of investors exist in world who wanna invest in bitcoin and supply and demand going perfectly so this currency never die.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Most people who have such negative speculation on bitcoin tend to be those who know very little about it or cryptocurrency in general so I wouldn't trust them.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

The first thing I want to say is that I love bitcoin and cryptocurrency. However, I will try to understand why people want to bury bitcoin and all altcoins.
1) Giperstimulyatsia - Yes, I agree that this wave of speculation, a large increase in the price of the coins attracts more and more willing to earn without much effort.
2) Bad and Good news.- bitcoin is very dependent on the news. These news can both raise and lower coins to the floor. It is very sad, but so does the usual Forex market or currency pairs.
3) no asset, bitcoin does not produce anything and does not sell anything. Yes, it is true, but on the other hand, the usual Fiat currency is not backed by anything, neither gold nor diamonds...
So conclusion, bitcoin is not so bad, on the other hand it has growth prospects.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

Of course Bitcoin will not die as long as many of us is still patronizing it. Those who are afraid to invest in bitcoin might regret their decision in the end. Those people who speculate some kind of fake news about bitcoin are the ones who is afraid of risking and afraid of what bitcoin can do.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Yes I strongly agree to you that bitcoin won't die because it is the most popular crypto among all. And I also agree that don't believe in some topics that says bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin will never die because of its popularity and many investors are investing in it.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

Although bitcoin is the oldest coin but bitcoin is not brittle, and no altcoin can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be the strongest and it is not possible to die in the near term.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

Im very sure bitcoin will never die, maybe some coins lost its value but bitcoin will continue its popularity. More people trust and continue on investing on it that is why no reason that bitcoin not survive from a big dip.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

Yes and i hope that all people will have a same thought in bitcoin. Many of people are still afraid to invest in bitcoin.  People will so much regret to not invest their money in crypto currency one day cause seems like crypto market are still developing and many predictions that bitcoin could break into 20k and could reach 50k on this year.

coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Yes I agree with you, it's better to find out the truth about the news you hear because it's not necessarily the news they're broadcasting is clear, and if you receive the news immediately without finding out the truth you could have received fake news that wants to destroy the world of cryptocurrency. And better still if you learn more about bitcoin so it is not easy to receive news that is not necessarily the truth.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

I genuinely feel that bitcoins will definitely not die in the future. But I do think that one day, something better than bitcoins will definitely come and dethrone bitcoins out of its current state. However, this will not be the end of bitcoins' career. It might take up the second place and then 3rd place Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: