Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

Actually bitcoin will not die , it is circulating in the market cap ,so well and it has the great value above all coins in the cryptoworld , so it is just speculations that bitcoin will die because of its popularity that is soaring high and and still very active and is now collaborating with many business industries worldwide, so it will not die.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

Thanks you mate, at least someone in this forum also shares my frustration. Anytime i hear will bitcoin die, is it the fall of bitcoin it gest me sick to my stomach, I just don't know why some folks in here are so pessimistic that all they want to see is the fall of bitcoin so that they can finally call it a scam or bubble.
But no! bitcoin is not and dead and will not die.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

Most of the people that believe in that bitcoin will die are the ones that are always selling faster because they are bored of it, what can we do against them? nothing.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

Actually bitcoin will not die , it is circulating in the market cap ,so well and it has the great value above all coins in the cryptoworld , so it is just speculations that bitcoin will die because of its popularity that is soaring high and and still very active and is now collaborating with many business industries worldwide, so it will not die.
Indeed, bitcoin will not die, it will remain on top. It will alwast be the most popular and profitable coin. The price may get lower but eventually it will get higher again.

Veronicavn1875

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

They made such remarks when prices fell, but now they can see that prices have begun to rebound to prove they are wrong. Observe and express your position against it. "Blockchain will be the path of the future, which will be like the Internet has been generations ago, Bitcoin will return from its previous highs? But it will reach 20,000 dollars? It has reached $ 100,000?
Winifredinme825

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

Observe and express your position against it. But it will reach 20,000 dollars? Thank you, at least someone in bitcoin is not dead and will not die.
Khanhdzai

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

After 3 days of strong price increase, Bitcoin decreased by 0.7% today. It is hard to predict when Bitcoin prices will rise again
Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

"Blockchain will be the path of the future, which will be like the Internet was the previous generation, Bitcoin will return from its previous highs? Actually, bitcoin will not die, it is circulating in the market, very well and it's great value all over the coin in cryptoworld, so it's just speculation the bitcoin will die because of its rising popularity and still very positive and is currently collaborating with many businesses. The industry all over the world, so it will not die. Any time I hear bitcoin will die, it is the fall of bitcoin it brings me sick to my stomach, I just do not know the reason at Why some folks here are so pessimistic that all they want to see is the fall of the bitcoin so they can finally call it a scam. bubbles.
beivleveinsomeone

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

Bitcoin is currently experiencing a spike in investment enthusiasts. People say that I think they do not see progressive bitcoin is doing.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:40:53 AM

The Technology behind Bitcoin aka the Blockchain has been unleashed so Bitcoin won't die, but the price is being manipulated big time so I am not sure if we will ever see the previous all-time highs we had back in DEC/JAN so in that respect I am not sure anymore where we are heading. Many say bull run is coming blah bla bla, but if the EFT isn't approved by the SEC what then for the Bitcoin price?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
machineskill

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:43:21 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 07:16:39 PM by machineskill

Now some big companies are dark accepting bitcoin as a means of paying for purchased goods. As a wise electronic money player, we must consider market opportunities. If bitcoin dies, other electronic money will not last.
hence bitcoin will never dir because people and future will acept blockchain technology.
In future each and everything will be on blockchain as per my view.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

We have heard this over and over again from so many Bitcoin enthusiasts including myself. There is obviously nothing that will kill Bitcoin. Just as we have some prominent people who are against it, we also have prominent people who are backing it. So, you see, it is a stalemate between the two and Bitcoin will just live on.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

Most people who have such negative speculation on bitcoin tend to be those who know very little about it or cryptocurrency in general so I wouldn't trust them.

Yeah, they always say that BTC is a scam and trash talk about crypto. Why would you pay attention to them?
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Yeah you are right, bitcoin may be dying but it not die and when time come, bitcoin prices will gain again and maybe can beat previous prices.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

I like the guys this swing. I watched u thought that the 18th and really go less than 6000. For the weekend was offline to the courses did not look, but here the women straight shot. 600 again once in two took. Now it is unclear what it is?
Well, one or two times it is from 6600 to 6200 and back, but you can not do this every 3 days, we are shooting) Direct manipulation no one is hiding. I understand this is an attempt to purchase someone doing before we rush up?
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

If I got a dime for every time the news media reports that the industry of bitcoin will die, I have enough money to invest in bitcoin. The funny thing is that every time they saw that the prices is dropping, they are spreading FUDs immediately But then bitcoin suddenly increases in demand and shake them. I know bitcoin is strong because its loyal community is always there whenever someone is spreading false information about it.

Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Yeah that's  the funny thing about people who ate not into bitcoin or anti bitcoin,when they heard that the price dumps they suddenly spread news that bitcoin will be dying.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Hopefully we know that bitcoin will not gonna be dead. But we still don't know what will happen the the next future, because we are only humans to predict the outcome of the future. For me, its for sure that bitcoin will not die because of the status of its value, until now its like precious and rare to someone.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

Bitcoin can never die and I said this so many times that is time for some of us to open the eyes because maybe we are looking at the new monetary system. So have faith in bitcoin because it will not dissapoint us in the long term run.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:19:34 AM

Yes bitcoin will not die,other people think that if the price is low bit coin will already be dead.It maybe in its dump but it will recover the price soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: