Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

When traders do not experience continuous panic the possibility of bitcoin can continue to show a quality best in the future so they have no difficulty in finding income at all times to help the economy not have big problems.

CraigShawn

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

I think bitcoin will never die due to the fact that it's robust and it would be best. I think the developer of this coin is a real genius because he gave the world a great thing that will never disappear from the market.
Pecandukopi

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

of course bitcoint will never die, see the growing bitcoint developments in many people, bitcoint will not die but the opposite bitcoint will be a virtual currency that many in the know by everyone in this world.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

I agree to you, Bitcoin will not die, because Bitcoin has future, it will be the payment of the future, there will be many people using Bitcoin soon. Let's just wait, because I believe that Bitcoin can change the daily living of every people, payments will be comfortable, no need to go bank anymore.
Tr2nkh0nh101

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Bitcoin is growing up. It has grown sharply in the past few days.Bitcoin will not die!
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

It really marvels me when i see that, bitcoim will die. How on earth can pioneer of botcoin be tramped. The king of cryptocurrency is indeed making an impact and will never die. Long live bitcoin.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

As long as people keep trusting and supporting bitcoin it would never die and besides the demand are always been high and to the eye of investors bitcoin are still the attractive one among the other crypto, So its very hard to conclude that bitcoin turns into nothing and as expected bitcoin users will increase more and more.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

I agree to you, Bitcoin will not die, because Bitcoin has future, it will be the payment of the future, there will be many people using Bitcoin soon. Let's just wait, because I believe that Bitcoin can change the daily living of every people, payments will be comfortable, no need to go bank anymore.

There is always a chance that something will happen but in this case, the chance is almost 0. Crypto has only started to grow, why would the biggest coin on the market die? Nonsense.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

agrees that bitcoin does not die and will also continue to grow as advancements in this digital age make life easier and with a vast network, so now many begin to use bitcoin.
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Of course bitcoin will never die you know why because bitcoin growing and growing thats why goverment can't stop bitcoin
Because it too big the goverment, banks are scared of bitcoin they cannot stop it,it will grow and grow bigger
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

We really can't be so sure about it Wink But as of now, and having the fact that it has many supporters, well it shouldn't disappear relatively.
Many things will come up to the peoples mind as time goes by so we can't say if bitcoin will last until forever Smiley

Yes bitcoin won't die, because nowadays many people love it. Falling down of market value is just a temporary. It will slowly raise and boom the bottom by next year.
Ofcourse bitcoin wont die, as long as they are millions of people using it, supporting bitcoin and investing in bitcoin it will never die. Bitcoin is in his way to its goal to be the number 1 currency, and right btc is in the 6th place, a sign of being success. Just all of the people who dont like btc saying it will die but obviously it will not.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Bitcoin will never die. Just look at the number of investors today and the number of users. Just stop listening to their jibber-jabber. Focus more on hetting better with bitcoin.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

thanks a lot for his description and sharing his experience. I as a beginner really need a positive explanation in this forum. currently there is only passion and positive thinking about BTC in the future. I think so far BTC is still leading and the most popular.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

this factor gives rise to the one who did not buy it at the price of at least $ 1000, but now is surprised by its growth and grossness, and probably also does not understand the scale of everything else in addition
AudreyMeston

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

In the recent time I see that there are many topic in forum said that bitcoin is dead or bitcoin will die. I think that until it has an official new, we shouldn't believe in spam posts or some posts which is not official. Just my opinion when I want our group to develop.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Yes it's true bitcoin will not die easily because bitcoin has on top supporting bitcoin and investing in bitcoin it will never die. You should not be concerned about the thoughts of those who hate Bitcoins. Bitcoin has already gained enough popularity as a medium of investment, we should trust bitcoin and continue what we do They always say Bitcoin is dead, so people stop investing in Bitcoin so many fake news to destroy bitcoin.
koirkoi_rusak

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

that's right, bitcoin will not die because it's popular in the world.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

I agree with your opinion. the opinion of the people who say that bitcoin will die it is a misleading opinion. how bitcoin will die, whereas bitcoin becomes the king of cryptocurrency. maybe if the other coin can die, because the value is too low in the market and lose competition with the other crypto. I also strongly agree with your suggestion that we should be careful in reading information from others. it is better we have to examine the information itself. essentially do not easily believe in someone and do not easily influenced by others. because success can never be achieved if we always believe in misinformation. always remember, that the key to success is with the confidence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

People who say that bitcoin will die does not have any knowledge about the current situation, there are ongoing steps and ideas for the improvement of bitcoin that are set to be implemented in the near future. Not because these regulations hinders bitcoin's growth means that it is nearing the end.Thousands of timea already and they are just creating fud to contribute the panicking of investors.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

I think that bitcoin will never die because it is powerful and it will be the best. I think that the developer of this coin is a real genius, because he has offered the world such a wonderful thing that will never disappear from the market.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: