Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

Of course Bitcoin will not die because a lot of people do invest and support bitcoin and the crypto currency market. It helped a lot of people with their finances. Bitcoin started with no value at all and still continuing to have a higher value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

if in my opinion also the same gan if bitcoin will never die and will never be replaced with other coin. the proof every year the number of people who invest in bitcoin is increasingly proving that bitcoin has a good future .
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

Even if some disagree, it cannot be changed the fact that it won't, many claimed that it will die months or years ago, but as we can see it is still standing and probably rise again.

hardewale148

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

Yes, bitcoin never die, cause bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, now bitcoin is on dip, but this not the reason to say that bitcoin die no one can predict the future of bitcoin.i guess bitcoin will last forever...
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

Bitcoin won't die, it is accepted to the people already and will remain  so forever ,more investors still coming in.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Bitcoin won't die, it is accepted to the people already and will remain  so forever ,more investors still coming in.
Bitcoin is still alive. It is still moving in the market and i think that it will be more alive again by December. More investors will come by this month and hoping that many countries and many big companies will try to accept this cryptocurrency as payment method in their services. And it is a good thing for bitcoin.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

I think with the current situation after a huge price spike in 2017 bitcoin will stick with all the issues that bitcoin will die. This is just a game market so they can buy back bitcoin at a cheap price and will resell it for a much greater price. We are aware that cryptocurrency is a good technological advancement which is a technology of payment of any kind of transaction in the future.  Roll Eyes
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

I can only say that Bitcoin does not die anymore because he is the so-called mother of token or coin, just toggle other tokens or coins just Bitcoin because he's the only value in all the tokens and he's also the biggest sales in crypto currency as well as trading and market
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
Yah that's right, bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency around the world. This shows that bitcoin is a very good digital coin than any other. It is impossible that it will die. Bitcoin wont die and i'm really sure of that. Bitcoin will exist until in the future.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Well, Bitcoin definitely gained momentum over the period of time and it has grown too big that now it is the only thing that can destroy itself. I don't see any external factors as of now that has the potential to destroy Bitcoin, thus the users don't have to worry about it but they should worry about their behaviour. We must give first preference to use Bitcoin as a payment system instead of looking at it as a speculative instrument if we really care about this innovation.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Good to see that you are so positive about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and general, I am also positive because I see the things which are going on, and everything says to me that bitcoin is only at the beginning of its way.
nibbknot

Activity: 139

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Good to see that you are so positive about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and general, I am also positive because I see the things which are going on, and everything says to me that bitcoin is only at the beginning of its way.
Well, being optimistic about the price of bitcoin is nice. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will give us enough profit if we tried to multitask and have patience and hardwork in working with it. We must wait for the bitcoin's increase in price. It will happen soon.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

Well, being optimistic about the price of bitcoin is nice. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will give us enough profit if we tried to multitask and have patience and hardwork in working with it. We must wait for the bitcoin's increase in price. It will happen soon.
I think in the ber months like starting from the month of september, it will give bitcoin a very bullish market and that is the start when the bullish months of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will have a price rally and that will become the hype season for bitcoin for the other people who don't want to miss out the opportunity to make a lot of profit, maybe the price of bitcoin will reach at least 20,000 USD again.
joshuab028

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

I agree on this, I dont think bitcoin will die. We have trust in it we need to continue supporting it
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

It will never die, there are too many benefits of usiing a decentralised currency like bitcoin

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

People who are saying that bitcoin will die are those people who just pay off to scream that lies. Those news have no basis or research that actually can prove it or any evidences. For all bitcoin user or investors don't fall for ake news. It is good and just to look for proof or evidences like study which is valid and legitimate.
Eleanorrussell64

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

why people like to claim that BTC is about to die
BTC is dying Huh I think this is impossible, because the current bitcoin is being approved by some governments, so in the future, it will grow further.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

The death of btc is not inevitable it will continue to grow, popularly used among many people and new investors too are gonna invest on it.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

I have a very strong confidence on bitcoin. BTC won't easily die! It has been a legacy in the world of crypto. In my personal opinion, if there will be a chance that bitcoin will die, so as the other altcoins will, right? Yes crypto is very unpredictable but this does'nt mean that it's gonna die. Patience is the key in investing to cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will not die PERIOD.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

maybe it's just an opinion about bitcoin that bitcoin will die .. but not just opinions .. read carefully first before trusting news issue ..

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: